What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: VALKYRIA (Shadow Garden)

ShadowCore was an amazing surprise, i didn't give nothing to it, and i got surprised of how much the game had to offer! But the game still lacks on a lot of things, it was good, not perfect though. To me what he does lacked was again, more exploration, the map was to big, and you only need to go to 5 locations to complete the story! With an map big like that? Damn...
Other thing that ShadowGarden MUST NO REPEAT! Is the super unlocking sex scene grinding! Yes believe or not you had to GRIND for an sex scene! Amazing right? I still trying to get the girl into the borthel until today! The succubus still not appeared on front of wathever she would appear to give her the right to work at the borthel! ShadowGarden must at least do this, for unlocking this scenes, only 5 or 10 times repeating the process should do to unlock the scenes, and that's it...
LoL. That's because you're playing a pirated version. The most updated version fixed that bug a while ago and all the 'grinding.'

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

LoL. That's because you're playing a pirated version. The most updated version fixed that bug a while ago and all the 'grinding.'
Care to share that version? I really need that to be honest...

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, author just posted an update that expected release date is end of the year 2017. So this won't get out anytime soon.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New News Update
サバトイカです。
もう12月ですが11月分の更新です。

11月は帝都のマップ作りつつ、
イベントCG及び敵キャラを描いたりしていたので、
全体の進捗としては「ちょっと進んだ感じ」…です。

ところで発売日の話ですが、
『2017年内発売予定』とさせて頂きます。
(全体の作業量から見ても、まだまだ足りないので…)

という事で…少ないですが、
11月分のスクリーンショットを紹介します。

Atlas Translation
[Sabatoika].
Another December but update at the minute of November.

Making the map of the Mikado capital in November,
Because of that takes advantage of that event CG and enemy character are drawn,
As the entire progress"Advanced for a moment feeling"... [Desu].

By the way, though the story at the release date,
『Plans of sale ..within 2017..』 I am allowed to make it.
(Even if you see from the entire effort, Insufficient not yet because of...)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, author just posted an update that expected release date is end of the year 2017. So this won't get out anytime soon.
Shit, there goes my wishlist for this christmas....

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think this is what the creator said when the text is translated "By the way, though the story at the release date,『Plans of sale ..within 2017..』 I am allowed to make it. "

EarthShaker12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Might want to check in the game's own thread.

Edit: and someone in there mentioned translation/partial-translation patches can cause some issues.
I found out that the partial translation will revert the game back so that you cannot get many scenes including the brothel.

My advice is to play it completely raw no translation.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

some news? when comes out?
He has not posted any dates.

Since his earliest post is 6 months on the game, you can guess a possible demo within 2-4 months, and a game possibly during summer or winter. Took him like over a year for the first game.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Trial available.

And the release date of...LATE AUGUST.

Shiri garu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else lost in this demo? I'm playing as a brown hair kid after the elf escaped but I don't know what to do in the demo as a kid. I went to the mines but theres nothing their for me to do.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone else lost in this demo? I'm playing as a brown hair kid after the elf escaped but I don't know what to do in the demo as a kid. I went to the mines but theres nothing their for me to do.
Outside of the mine there is a small building to the right go there and talk to to guy inside. Then grab the pickax that's there equip it and then go in the mines to mine iron ore.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man, it's gonna be a quite long wait...

But I'm sure it'll worth the time :D:D:D

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh man, my guesses were... pretty close in terms of game release date AND the demo :p

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

so any h in the main city? found only the 1 quest with heart icon for the old man.

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so any h in the main city? found only the 1 quest with heart icon for the old man.
No.

There's a bandit H (Get your contribution point to 500, make sure you don't have any quest ongoing and you'll find the special bandit quest notice on the wall) and that's it for the trial version.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I noticed when you get to the capital and go to the desk to join the soldiers. The guy behind the desk goes to get the captain and he is in bed with a female. It only shows the females hair and it looks just like the main characters teachers hair.

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I noticed when you get to the capital and go to the desk to join the soldiers. The guy behind the desk goes to get the captain and he is in bed with a female. It only shows the females hair and it looks just like the main characters teachers hair.
Pretty obvious it's her based off the hair and the text, guy says something like he'll have to settle for her until he gets the elf, no way it would be a random NPC.

fulltime

Reputation score

Will anyone know when the full game will come out?