What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: VALKYRIA (Shadow Garden)

I wish this author added exclamation points or something to signal where quest locations and such are. It's going to be a massive pain for trial and error players when you have so many variables and a large city structure...

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No.

There's a bandit H (Get your contribution point to 500, make sure you don't have any quest ongoing and you'll find the special bandit quest notice on the wall) and that's it for the trial version.
Where can I do to get contribution point to 500?

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Top right door of castle entrance leads to castle guild quest area. There just go to bottom left stairs and there are 4 quests on wall. Also free quests at guild in town somewhere in top-down middle section, not sure where it was, get 500 points that shows in menu and without a castle guild quest accepted go to first floor where the yellow tile is for the quest.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you read the rules regarding knights and underlings in the living quarters, there is so much NTR potential with the setup. Here's hoping to seeing the game living up to its potential with all kinds of H scenarios (even if it doesn't have the CG to match it...sigh...)

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone drop a save before entering the castle? Basically save after this long-ass intro sequence. I'd be grateful

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The developers site was updated it looks like it's about a puzzle he is adding to the game. When you solve the puzzle it will open the chest in the middle.

Link:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The developers site was updated it looks like it's about a puzzle he is adding to the game. When you solve the puzzle it will open the chest in the middle.

Link:
That is nice........anyone knows some black magic ritual we can invoke so this gets a translation? xD maybe if we start the sacrifices from now on the transaltion will come fast xD

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That is nice........anyone knows some black magic ritual we can invoke so this gets a translation? xD maybe if we start the sacrifices from now on the transaltion will come fast xD
Forget about Valkyria, we need a translation for Shadowcore....

I once tried contacting M1zuki, but it seems he chose Peniban quest instead.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Forget about Valkyria, we need a translation for Shadowcore....

I once tried contacting M1zuki, but it seems he chose Peniban quest instead.
Me too, he is considering but i think the lenght of the game has him scared xD, and peniban is mor elike he decided to finish it before tackling soemthing new.

But yeah shadowcore would be best if only because is 100% finished so the translator doesn't need to worry about updates and things like that.

PD: who says the dark ritual can't include shadowcore?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So as it is now built I'm not excited eha stink boring XD.
Also the quest aids are more accurate one searches and searches and finds nothing XD

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to do the quests? No idea where to go.

At least knowing the location where to go would be nice.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I as well can't seem to find the last quest for the guild ...

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Here is a walkthrough in Japanese that also has pictures as well for reference.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Dev just updated his site and showed off sub characters that you can have in your party and will also have there own scenes. One of the sub characters is Philia's mother the queen of the elves.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dev just updated his site and showed off sub characters that you can have in your party and will also have there own scenes. One of the sub characters is Philia's mother the queen of the elves.

Well, well, well, let's just said this shit made me can't wait anymore for august to come...

Guess I'll just do a full month hibernation starting now then...

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just know that this game will fill the hole in my heart, left by the lack of recent good ntr games ...

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score

not just a good ntr story but a good story on its own. Absolutely loved shadowcore and am looking forward to this.

Unfortunately, august might not be the date. He mentions that he has a lot more text compared to shadowcore. He will try to stick to August but there may be delays