What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

dahaka

Reputation score
Wouldn't it be funny if there is a ending already....but the conditions to get it are so convoluted that not even the japanesse players have discovered it?
what about the flags? isnt the hunter an ending?

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone know how to get scenes in the bedroom? or are they not implemented yet?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I love the h scenes and the scripted dialogues that are triggered depending on your status (e.g. get fucked in the slum bar, then visit the hole with Philia), but I can't stand the amount of walking in this game. Just getting from one side of the town the other take a long time, and not all of the areas have teleportation circles. Am I missing something?

Also, is there a guide or walkthrough anywhere? I didn't know you can farm lewdness in the trial dungeon until much later on, and some of the side quests are rather obscure even if you can read Japanese.

Tiasmoon

Reputation score
anyone know how to get scenes in the bedroom? or are they not implemented yet?
If you upgrade the door (might have to upgrade to max) you get extra scene(s) with Charao. (requires having done the quest with him). Talk to him at night in the pub to get the scene. Aside from that not sure if there's any other scenes in the room yet.

The ventilation shaft scene is from the bad ending (one where you dont take Philia) with Garen (evil woman that asks you to find 15 people).

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
If you upgrade the door (might have to upgrade to max) you get extra scene(s) with Charao. (requires having done the quest with him). Talk to him at night in the pub to get the scene. Aside from that not sure if there's any other scenes in the room yet.

The ventilation shaft scene is from the bad ending (one where you dont take Philia) with Garen (evil woman that asks you to find 15 people).
Is this scene in the gallery? Can't seem to find it.

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I love the h scenes and the scripted dialogues that are triggered depending on your status (e.g. get fucked in the slum bar, then visit the hole with Philia), but I can't stand the amount of walking in this game. Just getting from one side of the town the other take a long time, and not all of the areas have teleportation circles. Am I missing something?
theres 4 way:
-buy the green gem in knights guild. it lets you teleport to the knights guild. upgrade it at the atelier and you can teleport to your room.
-the knight at the top left of the knights guild will sell you a shortcut from the knights guild to the adventures guild.
-after a certain rank (cant remember which rank, 2/3?) there will be a quest to get a gem from the slum. buy it and you can repair it at the aterlier. its a return-to-world-map gem.
- at the atelier, you can buy a teleport mark between your room and the knights guild.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
-the knight at the top left of the knights guild will sell you a shortcut from the knights guild to the adventures guild..
wrong, the guy is a scammer. go into the guild in town and activate the statue on the first floor, north wall. it will teleport you to the knight guild and the guy will leave there, no need to pay.

-after a certain rank (cant remember which rank, 2/3?) there will be a quest to get a gem from the slum. buy it and you can repair it at the aterlier. its a return-to-world-map gem.
if the girls lewdness is high enough, try to take the gem by force and then let the girl handle it. =>fun scene

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thx, didn't know you had to have the door upgraded.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
why didnt i listen i should have wait :eek: stuck at rank up quest 4 and i dont know where is it.. ill stop playing this for now and wait for almighty walkthrough god..

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
why didnt i listen i should have wait :eek: stuck at rank up quest 4 and i dont know where is it.. ill stop playing this for now and wait for almighty walkthrough god..
rank 4 is i think the tree left of capital. it was where another quest for bee extermination led you.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Lets hope the game is either uploaded on everyones favourite torrent site, or DLsite Eng soon. I want me an update! lol

tpogs

Reputation score
Lets hope the game is either uploaded on everyones favourite torrent site, or DLsite Eng soon. I want me an update! lol
Wish it would come out on DMM so I could buy it and not have to hunt it down every update.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
thx, didn't know you had to have the door upgraded.
Do you lose any scene by upgrading the door too soon? Seems to me that a piece of cloth would offer less resistance against someone that's up to no good...

Orion9137

Reputation score
Do you lose any scene by upgrading the door too soon? Seems to me that a piece of cloth would offer less resistance against someone that's up to no good...
It looks like the night crawl scenes were never done. Leaving the door at level 1 does nothing at the moment sadly.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i have seen the game in almost every site-sharing out there, so dont worry, when the final release will go out you will find it easy in the first week.
Demo is being released on English Dlsite 2-8-2019.
fixed, lol. (yeah, sad joke)
are there any translation yet?
only a partial one, check the first pages of this thread.
if u wish for a full traslation come back in 4-5 years (if u are lucky).

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
so this one came hard on intro (girl red hair/master) then baam it became whoring ur whore thing,,,,, wheres the sad/depressing ntr im looking for :unsure: ??? or maybe im on the wrong route ,, theres so many ideas can do on expedition quest i hope dev utilize this part on future updates..

Last edited: