What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

BluePlatypus

Reputation score
Halp plz. Im stuck in the haunted house and i dont know what to do. I cant seem to be able to open the door in the haunted house.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Its out on the English Dlsite.

Tiasmoon

Reputation score
I must be missing something but how do I trigger the scene on the Oswald expedition? I've sent her over and over, naked and clothed. I've sailed over and checked and they're studying day and night (what diligence). What am I missing? Or is it just broken?

Also does someone have a save for the Paradise 15 quest?
Where is the location to find them at? I searched all the continents but couldnt find the Oswald guy at all.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

newest version is 0.90.4
Thanks, i found 0.90.2 in you know where, i said i wasn't going to download it until it was complete or the guy that said he was translating it finished but i am just so weak......xD

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, i found 0.90.2 in you know where, i said i wasn't going to download it until it was complete or the guy that said he was translating it finished but i am just so weak......xD
I already found 0.90.5 if you know where.

TuTTuru

Reputation score
Anyone know a way to get up stats without the items? im using cheat engine, but im not a genius with it,
i only know that i can search for a item, the consume one, search again, and with 5-6 of a item, i can get to the code and abuse it with Cheat engine,
but i cant find more than 1 power up.
can also use a cheat at DLDB which literally can get you to lvl 99 and give you a bomb that one shots everything and gold which u can sell for a ton of cash.

TuTTuru

Reputation score
anyones got a save for the new version? I've got a save myself tho its outdated. :l

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I already found 0.90.5 if you know where.
Weird i don't, anyway i won't rush since i would probably need to start from the begining in case. Although i think he mentioned something about a torch/candle that fixes bug or lets you check if your save work...i think.

Orion9137

Reputation score
Anyone know how to trigger the event with lilia in the wall?
I went to the brothel recently and she was there. Not sure when she appears, I'm rank 9.

Where is the location to find them at? I searched all the continents but couldnt find the Oswald guy at all.
Oswald's manor is to the west of the destroyed island town (with all the demons). It's part of said island but you need a boat to reach it.

tpogs

Reputation score
Weird i don't, anyway i won't rush since i would probably need to start from the begining in case. Although i think he mentioned something about a torch/candle that fixes bug or lets you check if your save work...i think.
The torch is supposed to fix the bug where the MC could be overwritten as Philia's cherry popper.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
anyone know how to make filia work as bunnny in slum bar?
all i got is wall butt scene

VermillioN

Reputation score
Oswald's manor is to the west of the destroyed island town (with all the demons). It's part of said island but you need a boat to reach it.
Sorry for my stupidity, but where can i get the boat to that island?

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Hey, quick recap, but what does the plant at the very beginning do if you use it? I dont recall off the top of my head. (The plant in question is the one you can find when you are playing as Phyllia right after starting a new game)

EDIT: Also, for those people who have pushed deep into the game, are there more scenes if you and phyllia are lovers, or if you just slut her out?

Last edited:

alan0n

Reputation score
Once I see the .5 version in the wild Ill update the partial. Not really impressed by the CG or game play in this one so did not purchase.

Guessing it'll prolly show up this weekend, assuming it does expect the partial to be up Monday-ish.

Edit: Actually if weirdfrank used the 0.5 version for his partial Ill just let him handle it ^^ More than happy to be lazy :D

weirdfrank

Reputation score
hey guys I made a partial translation, It's still a work in progress, I got the intro, the menus and some random bits here and there

also just learned I can't upload .rar for some reason so drive link it is

Edit: not a machine translation... still learning japanese tho

Last edited:

weirdfrank

Reputation score
Once I see the .5 version in the wild Ill update the partial. Not really impressed by the CG or game play in this one so did not purchase.

Guessing it'll prolly show up this weekend, assuming it does expect the partial to be up Monday-ish.

Edit: Actually if weirdfrank used the 0.5 version for his partial Ill just let him handle it ^^ More than happy to be lazy :D
nah used the .0 version, so first release, I'm assuming the new versions are adding content at the end so it should still work........ fingers crossed

also, you lazy fuck :v

alan0n

Reputation score
nah used the .0 version, so first release, I'm assuming the new versions are adding content at the end so it should still work........ fingers crossed
Mine was also for the intial release. But its just a mtl and hardly edited at all (Im not kidding about the lazy), would be nice if the OP would update with a link for yours. Especially if you are going to update ^^ New folks hitting the thread are prolly not going to even know its there after a page or two.

Yup, always feels better when some one else is doing the work :cool:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

2 important questions: do you plan to translate in full eventually? and is it machine translated and if so how much? (i mean how much brainpower you used to fix the machine xD)

Just saw your page and i think i got my answer xD, i hope some here support you, my advice don't be discouraged if you don't see people too fast, sadly we have had a couple of bad experience with translations (DAMN YOU TO HELL CRAP SAKURAAAAA), ahem, so people will most likely be wary until they see you are serious.