What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

Orion9137

Reputation score
do you know it now?
Tell us/me ;P tpogs-sama~
I'm not our lord and saviour but I used cheat engine. Set the scan type to "Unknown initial value" then attack with all you have, each hit run another scan for "Decreased value" until the start of his next turn when he auto heals, then scan for "Increased value". Did this until I found the code for his HP, set it to 3 (1hp x2+1 = 1hp) then smacked him.

Otherwise the legit way involves an optional dungeon that teaches you "dispel" where you can remove his auto regen buff.

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure on the exact trigger, may just be luck. I got the scene on the first night after sending her on the expedition after a number of times.
ok, i think i figured it out. i had her on lewd 100, like 100. after i lowered like to 5 i got the scene on the first try. So I'm guessing you need a high lewdness stat and a low like stat

tatski31

Reputation score
what and where a changes when girl your or not(lewd too) ?
when hight lewd-1) in port 2 rank 1qwest she suck 2 bandit 2)at orc cave she go to lead away orc guard.
this all what i found 8(

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm not our lord and saviour but I used cheat engine. Set the scan type to "Unknown initial value" then attack with all you have, each hit run another scan for "Decreased value" until the start of his next turn when he auto heals, then scan for "Increased value". Did this until I found the code for his HP, set it to 3 (1hp x2+1 = 1hp) then smacked him.

Otherwise the legit way involves an optional dungeon that teaches you "dispel" where you can remove his auto regen buff.
I will be honest, details like this are what i like! When the rewards matter. That is what makes a game a rpg.

Arkade

Reputation score
what and where a changes when girl your or not(lewd too) ?
when hight lewd-1) in port 2 rank 1qwest she suck 2 bandit 2)at orc cave she go to lead away orc guard.
this all what i found 8(
Just about every scene in the game has multiple forms depending on lewd/notlewd and like levels and whether you confessed to her and are in a relationship or not. Same with Shadowcore- just assume every scene has em. Even the early scenes will have versions that you can't even get with available events unless you do it on purpose- like farming lewd or like in the slime dungeon. If he didn't spend time making every scene in 5 different forms maybe we would have a complete game or completely new scenes with fresh art._... but I won't criticize- adds some replayability.

Edit: looks like dev just put up 90.7.

Last edited:

kanginw123456

Reputation score
Have other lover scenes except confessed or night time ? i mean out door scenes or something. (If we rise lewd and like together , is something happen or not ?)
(anyone have walkthough ? it really hard to way to go lol (also my english is not well))

tpogs

Reputation score
do you know it now?
Tell us/me ;P tpogs-sama~
There is another room in that labyrinth with a skillbook called dispel and a library that tells you about the bosses supreme defence ability that you need to use dispel to get through.

The highlighted skill is the one you're looking for.

dahaka

Reputation score
shit stuck in the bath house in the capital after the gloryhole or is it just me?

alex666p

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello. Here is full machine translation done with Translator++. It mostly full and have some formatting issues but if some have problems with online hooked translators of prefer to play fullscreen feel free to use it.

Attachments

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hello. Here is full machine translation done with Translator++. It mostly full and have some formatting issues but if some have problems with online hooked translators of prefer to play fullscreen feel free to use it.
thanks for the translate your a lifesaver but found a bug when checking the quests some will crash the game

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Uh... Can you post saves with this quests? I will fix it quickly.
here's my save plus I was using the latest update of the game (bought it of dlsite) if that might be the issue with the bug and a screen shot to what it says when crashing Valk.PNG

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck at rank up quest 8>9, defeated the two monsters but can't light the fireplace, someone pls help :eek:

dahaka

Reputation score
I'm stuck at rank up quest 8>9, defeated the two monsters but can't light the fireplace, someone pls help :eek:
go north to the city, talk to mayor, go north to cave, kill ice wolfs, go back to mayor, go middle building, pick up fire