What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

weirdfrank

Reputation score
2 important questions: do you plan to translate in full eventually? and is it machine translated and if so how much? (i mean how much brainpower you used to fix the machine xD)

Just saw your page and i think i got my answer xD, i hope some here support you, my advice don't be discouraged if you don't see people too fast, sadly we have had a couple of bad experience with translations (DAMN YOU TO HELL CRAP SAKURAAAAA), ahem, so people will most likely be wary until they see you are serious.
yeh it's fine I see it mostly as an oportunity to learn faster and get better, just to clear doubts, I use WWWJDIC when I get really stuck and I do plan to translate it all, hopefully this will only be the first of many games

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
yeh it's fine I see it mostly as an oportunity to learn faster and get better, just to clear doubts, I use WWWJDIC when I get really stuck and I do plan to translate it all, hopefully this will only be the first of many games
Another suggestion: don't bother worrying on getting the latest version yet, i mean i just saw dlsite and there is another version already!! (.6 by now)

EDIT: It just ocurred to me that you could set a much smaller goal in your patteon to basically buy the game and stay on to´of the latest version.

Last edited:

weirdfrank

Reputation score
Another suggestion: don't bother worrying on getting the latest version yet, i mean i just saw dlsite and there is another version already!! (.6 by now)

EDIT: It just ocurred to me that you could set a much smaller goal in your patteon to basically buy the game and stay on to´of the latest version.
I'll actually take that suggestion, sounds like a great idea

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
maybe old information?
v0.90.5 google link can find in

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
are we expecting 100 updates start from 90.0 to 1.00 ?... :LOL::ROFLMAO: its like every other day there's an update ... i really like the dev consistency (y)

dahaka

Reputation score
hey guys I made a partial translation, It's still a work in progress, I got the intro, the menus and some random bits here and there

also just learned I can't upload .rar for some reason so drive link it is

Edit: not a machine translation... still learning japanese tho
doing gods wörk
gods speed son

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
How do you watch the memory stones you buy off on the vendor at night?

tpogs

Reputation score
are we expecting 100 updates start from 90.0 to 1.00 ?... :LOL::ROFLMAO: its like every other day there's an update ... i really like the dev consistency (y)
It's mostly bug fixes. I'm sure the updates will slow down once he gets the game relatively bug free and starts working on actual content.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It's mostly bug fixes. I'm sure the updates will slow down once he gets the game relatively bug free and starts working on actual content.
Those are also important, and bugs are what set back the game so much, like he couldn't figure out how to fix them, wouldn't be surprised if he had to start over at some point because of it.

Arkade

Reputation score
Honestly I would love the game translated. It would be like a dream come true. But it seems like dev since releasing .90 and getting a massive opening sale he has realized that people actually were waiting and waiting for the game and it grabbed more attention than he thought possible. So he is rushing to a ending version but with very small updates each time- On twitter he's already mentioned his future plans with endings and what kind of endings there would be- and he's adding some scenes about every .5 while every .1 is fixing a bug- of which there is quite a bit of. I think the attention the game got sparked him into action and he's really been working on it with twitter being his way of telling everyone his current work and future plans. So hopefully he won't disappear completely a get for a year or two and get to a version he can consider "complete".. so that might also waste some effort into translating if he rewrites any scenes or changes them in some way.

Hoping he adds some more unique scenes- and with Ellis too.. And fixes all those record stones and adds lot of buyable photos/recording stones so we can see some things from the MC view other than "why is your face so red??".. I think it was done decently well for shadowcore. But so far Shadowcore just seems like the superior game overall.

weirdfrank

Reputation score
Honestly I would love the game translated. It would be like a dream come true. But it seems like dev since releasing .90 and getting a massive opening sale he has realized that people actually were waiting and waiting for the game and it grabbed more attention than he thought possible. So he is rushing to a ending version but with very small updates each time- On twitter he's already mentioned his future plans with endings and what kind of endings there would be- and he's adding some scenes about every .5 while every .1 is fixing a bug- of which there is quite a bit of. I think the attention the game got sparked him into action and he's really been working on it with twitter being his way of telling everyone his current work and future plans. So hopefully he won't disappear completely a get for a year or two and get to a version he can consider "complete".. so that might also waste some effort into translating if he rewrites any scenes or changes them in some way.

Hoping he adds some more unique scenes- and with Ellis too.. And fixes all those record stones and adds lot of buyable photos/recording stones so we can see some things from the MC view other than "why is your face so red??".. I think it was done decently well for shadowcore. But so far Shadowcore just seems like the superior game overall.
well the adding or editing of scenes is not really an issue as long as I keep both version to compare, I can just compare and edit the translation afterwards

sinjid

Reputation score
How do you watch the memory stones you buy off on the vendor at night?
if you are talking about the vendor near the brothel that only opens at night, then those are only battle orbs or items that pack magic to use in battle.
pretty useless to me as you can easily cast the magic by yourself.

tpogs

Reputation score
Where is the memory stone vendor?
East Ward, at the top of the map behind the item shop. Only opens at night and without Phillia. Currently the orbs do not work though. He said he'll fix them in a futeure update.

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how to get scenes at oswalds manor, i keep sending her on the quest but nothing happens?

Orion9137

Reputation score
East Ward, at the top of the map behind the item shop. Only opens at night and without Phillia. Currently the orbs do not work though. He said he'll fix them in a futeure update.
Ah that building. I remembered the door being locked when I first tried it and completely forgot about it. Thanks.

Last edited:

Monkey25

Lurker
Reputation score
how to get scenes at oswalds manor, i keep sending her on the quest but nothing happens?
Not sure on the exact trigger, may just be luck. I got the scene on the first night after sending her on the expedition after a number of times.

Orion9137

Reputation score
Does the scene play when you're sleeping or do you have to sail out and be there?