What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hello. Here is full machine translation done with Translator++. It mostly full and have some formatting issues but if some have problems with online hooked translators of prefer to play fullscreen feel free to use it.
Quick question but did you make any corections? or its allcopy paste from the machine?

sine

Reputation score
I found the torch in the catacombs but now I have no idea how to light it or progress. Someone please lend a bro a hand.

dahaka

Reputation score
I found the torch in the catacombs but now I have no idea how to light it or progress. Someone please lend a bro a hand.
i think you dont need to. if you let the nun raped by the zombi, he will drag her into the cell next to the torch than you can see another rape scene (i think)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
yes she made
Yeah i just saw, i still see some cringe inducing moemnts but sofar is in minor dialogues (as in i went around talking to ramdom filler npcs xD)

Is it posible to combine it with WeirdFrank's partial and future work in progress?

sine

Reputation score
i think you dont need to. if you let the nun raped by the zombi, he will drag her into the cell next to the torch than you can see another rape scene (i think)
oh ok, thanks man, im off to find the nun

weirdfrank

Reputation score
Yeah i just saw, i still see some cringe inducing moemnts but sofar is in minor dialogues (as in i went around talking to ramdom filler npcs xD)

Is it posible to combine it with WeirdFrank's partial and future work in progress?
I would love to use the machine translation to cut my times, but I rely on the actual japanese to make a proper translation, I can rarely make sense of machine translations, I already checked it, and I don't think its gonna help, what you can do is use the machine translation an replace little by little with what I update.
So far I have done maps 1 through 7

sine

Reputation score
its from a side quest to clear the tomb from the zombies
a side quest? cuz im currently doing the main rank 4 quest that i think involves going into the labyrinth

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I would love to use the machine translation to cut my times, but I rely on the actual japanese to make a proper translation, I can rarely make sense of machine translations, I already checked it, and I don't think its gonna help, what you can do is use the machine translation an replace little by little with what I update.
So far I have done maps 1 through 7
I am going to do that then. If i encounter problem i will switch back to yours only. O when i find somethign that sounds really weird. What really worries me about relying in the machine transalation is that they always mess up genders for some reason.....and many times not include the fact the setence is in negative. In quest or important dialogue that could be confusing.

alex666p

Lurker
Reputation score
Quick question but did you make any corections? or its allcopy paste from the machine?
Unfortunately I only paste from google translate and trimmed text to not escape screen. Only fixes were quest and h-scene crashes from incorect script translation. Game have 650 maps and common events file with 12000 lines of text. To proofread all will take insane amount of time. This is quick translation made for myself. I just shared it.

tpogs

Reputation score

Looks like most of the bug fixing is done and he's about to work on glorious content.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks like most of the bug fixing is done and he's about to work on glorious content.
Does he posts in english? I think i once read someone posts a small conversation between them, or maybe it was another author? Anyway i think he is tryign to listen to the fans, i wonder how many ending and variations he is going to make, if its anything like shadowcore the tru ending will have like 4 (depending on the book or if brad is there or how lewd girl was)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Probably I'm the only one who won't like this... more to translate :c
xD, it would be easier if this was divided in chapters like say ONEONE1 games i suppose, try to finsih the partial things (items, skills, etc) and quest stuff, or whatever you see easier xD

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm not our lord and saviour but I used cheat engine. Set the scan type to "Unknown initial value" then attack with all you have, each hit run another scan for "Decreased value" until the start of his next turn when he auto heals, then scan for "Increased value". Did this until I found the code for his HP, set it to 3 (1hp x2+1 = 1hp) then smacked him.

Otherwise the legit way involves an optional dungeon that teaches you "dispel" where you can remove his auto regen buff.
Which optional dungeon gives you dispel?

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello guys, because of the review from the first time this game got release, I still not play this game.

Today, I just checked sukebei, that version 0.90.2 already release. Is this version already good to play? (at least the content of the NTR?), are the scene for the red hair girl still not much in this version?