What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is the MC oblivious to the to the cheating throughout the entire game in Shadowcore?
Yes. Mist never found out about Brad fucking Elisha behind his back (and Elisha being a slut in general) except during one of the bad ending (Slave Market ending specifically, where Brad bought Elisha and, instead of resuming their adventure, took Elisha - who's more than happy - away as his woman while telling him how they always have fucked with Mist unknowing the whole journey).

Well, during one of the penultimate fight, the main antagonist (Claude, the masked Demon King's former general) used the book Memoria to unlock Mist's memories and shown him that, unlike his initial fake memories in which he's always have and always been Elisha's childhood friend, and Elisha's a thorough virgin who never knew anything about man, the truth is Elisha's been fucked regularly during what's supposed to be his village's "secret ritula in which only chosen people may attend to Elisha and help her duties as the priestess".

But even then, he only knew that 'Elisha got fucked by the village guys', not 'She's been whoring herself out and getting fucked regularly by the mercenary old man all these times'.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yes. Mist never found out about Brad fucking Elisha behind his back (and Elisha being a slut in general) except during one of the bad ending (Slave Market ending specifically, where Brad bought Elisha and, instead of resuming their adventure, took Elisha - who's more than happy - away as his woman while telling him how they always have fucked with Mist unknowing the whole journey).

Well, during one of the penultimate fight, the main antagonist (Claude, the masked Demon King's former general) used the book Memoria to unlock Mist's memories and shown him that, unlike his initial fake memories in which he's always have and always been Elisha's childhood friend, and Elisha's a thorough virgin who never knew anything about man, the truth is Elisha's been fucked regularly during what's supposed to be his village's "secret ritula in which only chosen people may attend to Elisha and help her duties as the priestess".

But even then, he only knew that 'Elisha got fucked by the village guys', not 'She's been whoring herself out and getting fucked regularly by the mercenary old man all these times'.
Sounds like I might like this one then. Thanks a lot for your help guys.

Jerkypaste

Reputation score
Can someone please give me a save just after the carriage ride (when thieves attack) i keep getting a error there and cant progress.

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone please give me a save just after the carriage ride (when thieves attack) i keep getting a error there and cant progress.
Don't skip the text? I had the error there too and that solved it

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
well, the problem is.. the supposed real ntr events route never really start in the game. the main villain will repeat again and again, trough the whole game, that the blonde girl will be his slave etcc but he don't never touch her. never.
the red hair girl have a "unique" event (without cg and even without sprite! tecnically, just only text) and after that... nothing.

the H-stuff and the actual ntr content is all only inside the quest system.

for now the ntr content is kinda weak and light, no real depressing stuff here yet so u can play it safely.
dev can add ntr stuff to both story progression (and endings), further expedition and other guild quest, but for now there is only suppositions.

quality of ntr is kinda different with the previous work. we dont have a villain (or a evil companion like brad) that activley try to steal the girl, but only a bunch of non related quest with h-content and some isolated events with some good ntr feeling. apart from that, nothing.
I don't mind that at all, whether it's one dedicated NTR story or a bunch of scenarios separated by quests, as long as the NTRing is good, I'm good. Don't matter if it's female PoV or male, the only problem is that female PoV tend to have the male be some random NPC faceless mook who does absolutely nothing so you tend to not give a crap about him. I do dislike group sex or when she just goes around fucking multiple guys but as long as they don't force you to do that, I'm okay.

Also, netori is not "NTR," as least not traditionally as "NTR" was only meant to refer to getting cucked. While netori and netorare are thematically similar and can even often be interchangeable depending on the viewer's perspective, in terms of fetish they are completely different, even complete opposites. Of course, it's possible to be a fan of both, just like how you can be a fan of vanilla, rape, netorare, or even harem. Actually, harem is, in many ways, just reverse-netorare, as it is the guy who is cheating on each of the girls.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This is suppose to be an NTR game right? Why are half of the scenes are about the MC fucking her. Then the rest are her fucking a new random guy each time, there's no proper NTR route with an NPC. Yea, the NTR here feels really weak. Thank god for uploaded save files, saved me a lot of time.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah this game feel pretty weak in ntr, and the mc feel like a cunt, not a cuck. Haven't played too far into the game though.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I don't mind that at all, whether it's one dedicated NTR story or a bunch of scenarios separated by quests, as long as the NTRing is good, I'm good. Don't matter if it's female PoV or male, the only problem is that female PoV tend to have the male be some random NPC faceless mook who does absolutely nothing so you tend to not give a crap about him. I do dislike group sex or when she just goes around fucking multiple guys but as long as they don't force you to do that, I'm okay.

Also, netori is not "NTR," as least not traditionally as "NTR" was only meant to refer to getting cucked. While netori and netorare are thematically similar and can even often be interchangeable depending on the viewer's perspective, in terms of fetish they are completely different, even complete opposites. Of course, it's possible to be a fan of both, just like how you can be a fan of vanilla, rape, netorare, or even harem. Actually, harem is, in many ways, just reverse-netorare, as it is the guy who is cheating on each of the girls.
This is suppose to be an NTR game right? Why are half of the scenes are about the MC fucking her. Then the rest are her fucking a new random guy each time, there's no proper NTR route with an NPC. Yea, the NTR here feels really weak. Thank god for uploaded save files, saved me a lot of time.
some scenario is of course better than others in regard of the quality of ntr scene; a full and dedicated story will be always better than a bunch of unrelated quest, the male pov will be always better than the female pov, in order to avoid the "faceless husband npc" problem etcc.. but if a writer is good every kind of situation/system can be good.

but yeah, i hate too the "supposed ntr"acerola whoring system.

in general speaking, if someone say "NTR" will always mean netorare. the only exception is for the forum tag, in that case "ntr" include also every other sub-category of ntr. in every other case people will normally specify the sub-category name (ntr type a/b/c, netori, netorase, ).

the game is "supposed" to be netorare, yes.
and yes, actual netorare content is almost nothing.

u ask, why? nobody know, only dev can answers this. we can only hope to see an update that can upgrade the game and make it what should have been from the beginning, with the proper content in the right place.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I can see why there are many scenes with the MC, is to avoid the problem other games have that the supposed relationship seens non existant, i just hope he already has planned 1 or 2 long ntr routes, not sure how it will mesh with the rest.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I can see why there are many scenes with the MC, is to avoid the problem other games have that the supposed relationship seens non existant, i just hope he already has planned 1 or 2 long ntr routes, not sure how it will mesh with the rest.
a good start could be, idk... continue the story with the main villain? lol

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This.
The main villians are the most disappointing characters in the entire game by far. After setting this blonde guy up as a threat he does barely anything the entire game. To make it worse, he constantly talks shit to everyone despite doing nothing. Everything he says is empty as fuck. He's constantly spouting that he's going to steal your girl and clearly has many opportunities to go about doing it but instead asks the MC for his consent to switch partners so that he can most likely mind control the elf princess. Dude just comes across as pathetic, especially since he only managed to get the red haired chick with a mind control device. Then there's the MC's village mates who left with the red haired chick. The leader of them (Lloyd I think his name is) joins your party early on in the game and its pretty obvious how strong he is when he's level 25 plus he's always talking about wanting the elf to himself. And just when you think "hey, its Brad 2.0", he disappears for over half the game and comes back challenging you to a duel and forming a rivalry with you like he's a Pokemon rival.
I really miss Brad, he elevated the previous game from "really good NTR game" to "Awesome as fuck NTR game". Dude didn't need magic or mind control to steal your girl, just a bit of time and the right moments. He even had his good moments as well. Why the dev never added someone to replace Brad or at least a shadowcore easter egg to see what happened to the previous game characters is beyond me. Yeah, the game is set in a different world but the true end of Shadowcore did state that dimension travelling was a thing.
I just miss Brad-senpai stealing my girl, a perfectly natural feeling....

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do you go from Rank 2 to Rank 3? It mentions i need to find Thief A, but ive been everywhere i can go but ive yet to find the field he died in?

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you go from Rank 2 to Rank 3? It mentions i need to find Thief A, but ive been everywhere i can go but ive yet to find the field he died in?
Go back to the thief's hideout, there'll be a hidden passage.

Arkade

Reputation score
Kinda begs the question as to why this game already has more translation efforts on it than shadowcore ever did.. Isn't someone making an editted machine translation for it? Whereas shadowcore for years had nothing until a random machine translation popped up that was really terrible?

Not complaining- I hope to see this game with a functional translation because I think as a game it would be fun to play. maybe moreso than shadowcore which I have played so damn much of. If I didn't play the shit out of shadowcore it would definitely be the game I would rather see translated though.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yeah, but i was thinking more on how those "new" scenes and plot would go with the vainilla scenes, i personally would prefer if some or even most are mutually exclusive, it justy feels jarring if 1 moment she is all lovey dovey adn the next she is like a wild animal with the villain, sure he could use MC to explain it but that would be cheap, either make them exclusive to each other or add some variations to show her corruption....mmm the later could be great.

It would be funny if he inserts a cutscene where those 2 guys meet and are all like "Oh yeah we should have thought of this before, together we can steal her no problem!! wonder why we never did it before?" xD

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yeah, but i was thinking more on how those "new" scenes and plot would go with the vainilla scenes, i personally would prefer if some or even most are mutually exclusive, it justy feels jarring if 1 moment she is all lovey dovey adn the next she is like a wild animal with the villain, sure he could use MC to explain it but that would be cheap, either make them exclusive to each other or add some variations to show her corruption....mmm the later could be great.

It would be funny if he inserts a cutscene where those 2 guys meet and are all like "Oh yeah we should have thought of this before, together we can steal her no problem!! wonder why we never did it before?" xD
well, the possibilities to add plot friendly events is infinite. for exemple, the game actually have 3 main ntr route already started that can be chained with the quest system without any kind of problem...

..if only the dev did not have fucked up the quest core system of the game.

we currently have a game without main story and/or main ntr routes (main villain, evil companion, evil childhood friend in the starter village etcc), but with thousand side quest.
it's obviously that if i, the player, can complete all the side quest and turn my gf into a whore, then i cannot go back to the main story and find my gf with the shy/pure/beginning status, it's break the game.

this system work fine only if the side quest is unlocked step by step with the progress of the main story, otherwise it's all fuck up.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well, the possibilities to add plot friendly events is infinite. for exemple, the game actually have 3 main ntr route already started that can be chained with the quest system without any kind of problem...

..if only the dev did not have fucked up the quest core system of the game.

we currently have a game without main story and/or main ntr routes (main villain, evil companion, evil childhood friend in the starter village etcc), but with thousand side quest.
it's obviously that if i, the player, can complete all the side quest and turn my gf into a whore, then i cannot go back to the main story and find my gf with the shy/pure/beginning status, it's break the game.

this system work fine only if the side quest is unlocked step by step with the progress of the main story, otherwise it's all fuck up.
It really seems that the dev really fucked up their priorities on this one. The side quests could even be great if handles properly like similar ntr games. Rather than use the quests to introduce some new scenes (which the dev does do from time to time, but not enough and most are pretty lackluster i.e. the old man that wants to grope elf tits. That's just common h-game tropes right there.), the side quests are just there to mostly pan out the game length which doesn't help with how grindy it is. I'm actually convinced that using cheat engine is the proper way to play this game. The game just ends up having a mandatory system that, for the most part, is pretty boring and unrewarding.