What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
After the website exploded and was down for a while this site is pretty dead now. I use to come here all the time for new games, now I'm luck if they even get a thread.
Truthfully I believe it's a combination of things. For one the new rules may be deterring people from just sloppily creating threads for games to get a DL link or a little help. One needs to actually put some effort into thread creation now. On the plus side, any new threads that are made are actually worth checking out the OPs of.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Truthfully I believe it's a combination of things. For one the new rules may be deterring people from just sloppily creating threads for games to get a DL link or a little help. One needs to actually put some effort into thread creation now. On the plus side, any new threads that are made are actually worth checking out the OPs of.
Where are the rules to creating new threads?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Where are the rules to creating new threads?
here
i understand those rules have been implemented to avoid mess and caos and, hopefully, have only quality threads, and this legit it's what is happening.
but is also true that this have absolutely cut it out thread for new games, like.. a lot. it's defintely a different kind of forum now, but honestly i can't say if this is bad or good thing.
whatever, it's not my concern, i will continue to use this forum anyway.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
since thread got necro , i just wanna ask how can i see the oswald manor scenes?.. i tried changing stats i still cant get it ,,, 😢

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I remember this forum once (about books) that had a template to create the threads, basically you just filled the spaces with the information, that could help and maintain the standars.

BTW if you do something like that just make it for new theads instead of erasing the existing ones please

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
If you wish to further discuss implementation of rules, please make a thread in the Discussions section or the Forum Development section.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
quick question,
how can I get a penalties??
Some of the rank up missions (like the bandit and insect ones) have a knight waiting for you at the entrance of the map. If you ask him for help, he'll send another knight to help you out, giving you a total of three party members. Asking for said help gives you a penalty point. You're also free to dismiss the help that you just got and recruit them again. This also gives penalty points. So you're free to rack up as many penalty points as you want in a single rank up mission. The only downside is that getting penalties is possible in mostly the earlier rank up missions and the later ones don't allow you to get any. So if you're in the late ranks (like 6-ish) then its pretty much impossible to get any penalties, as far as I know.

Darius Sextus

Reputation score
Some of the rank up missions (like the bandit and insect ones) have a knight waiting for you at the entrance of the map. If you ask him for help, he'll send another knight to help you out, giving you a total of three party members. Asking for said help gives you a penalty point. You're also free to dismiss the help that you just got and recruit them again. This also gives penalty points. So you're free to rack up as many penalty points as you want in a single rank up mission. The only downside is that getting penalties is possible in mostly the earlier rank up missions and the later ones don't allow you to get any. So if you're in the late ranks (like 6-ish) then its pretty much impossible to get any penalties, as far as I know.
Thank you for the help, you are nice

popel117

Reputation score
Since this already got brought back again, does anyone know how to make her a dark elf/give her a tan? Since the CGs have a lot.
Also, on... the site that frequently copies from here, is a (mostly) full machine translation of the game

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
pls could someone tell me where to use the card key you get from one of the missions?

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Still hoping for a completed walkthrough or an english translation.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Still hoping for a completed walkthrough or an english translation.
u will waiting for eternity then, just like me.
the game isn't even completed, and the filler.. hem, i mean, the quest system is so big that a complete walktrough whould be equally big (and that means, a lot of time and effort to create it).

Mr_HH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sry to revive this again, but can someone tell me the number code for the chest on the pirate ship (the one with the key to enter the cabin of the boss)? Can't get the correct one even with the hints and don't wanna try up to 100k combinations (>.>).

popel117

Reputation score
just wondering what does the penalty so if u have to much of it?
She has to work in the game room (in the tunnel from the palace area to that one with the door upgrades) and can get fucked there (although not sure when exactly). After... i think rank 2 or 3 she will immediately go there in the evenings (and block other acitivities in the process, like working in the slums) until she worked as many days as you have penalty.
If i remember correctly, you need atleast 3 penalty points in order for her to get sent there

VermillioN

Reputation score
I finished the main quest and i didn't get the ship, is it a subquest? where do i find it?