What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

Mr_HH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I finished the main quest and i didn't get the ship, is it a subquest? where do i find it?
After finishing Knight quest #39 (Pirate ship) you can take a boat from astra port to the elven continent. There you'll see quite close a solider harrassing an elf. Pay him 5k gold and the elf will lead you to the hidden ship.

Tiasmoon

Reputation score
She has to work in the game room (in the tunnel from the palace area to that one with the door upgrades) and can get fucked there (although not sure when exactly). After... i think rank 2 or 3 she will immediately go there in the evenings (and block other acitivities in the process, like working in the slums) until she worked as many days as you have penalty.
If i remember correctly, you need atleast 3 penalty points in order for her to get sent there
After 10~ days of penalties she will get fucked.

Since this already got brought back again, does anyone know how to make her a dark elf/give her a tan? Since the CGs have a lot.
Also, on... the site that frequently copies from here, is a (mostly) full machine translation of the game
I don't think there is any event involving those ingame yet. There seemed to be a bunch of unused CGs.

Orion9137

Reputation score
I get that he felt rushed and thus released the game unfinished. But you don't do that and go radio silent for 6 months again, that's just not cool.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I get that he felt rushed and thus released the game unfinished. But you don't do that and go radio silent for 6 months again, that's just not cool.
imho, everything about this game/dev is not cool anymore.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
the guy did the same with his last game. business as usual. at least its a good game and quite certain it will be finished (looking at you circle Kame!)
true, he's working method is shit as always, yesterday as today.
when (or IF) it will be finished i really hope it will meet the expectations. until then, imho, this is far from being a good game. but hey, hope is the last to die.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
true, he's working method is shit as always, yesterday as today.
when (or IF) it will be finished i really hope it will meet the expectations. until then, imho, this is far from being a good game. but hey, hope is the last to die.
I wouldn't be surprised if a good chunck of the thins people disliked get removed or something, the real problem is that from the very begining the game is way too ambitous.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wouldn't be surprised if a good chunck of the thins people disliked get removed or something, the real problem is that from the very begining the game is way too ambitous.
I agree that the game is ambitious but it also does a bunch of stupid decisions. The majority of the quests are pretty insignificant and only serve to make the game much longer than it should be, especially when the game already has a good amount of content. And for a NTR game, especially of this level, the scenes are pretty good and I do go back to them but it really misses out on a lot of potential NTR. The dude who's mind controlling the red haired chick keeps on talking about what he's gonna do to your partner and never actually attempts anything. There's also that dude from the same village that went out to be a knight before you. He starts off sounding like he's aiming for your girl but by the end of the game, he's turned into a rival character and while he gets a bit of character, he falls pretty flat. Even worse is that he has a bunch of moments that feels like its building up the NTR then nothing happens.
I kinda feel like the developer's priorities were pretty backwards in making the game. Not saying the game is bad, far from it, but missed potential is missed potential.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I agree that the game is ambitious but it also does a bunch of stupid decisions. The majority of the quests are pretty insignificant and only serve to make the game much longer than it should be, especially when the game already has a good amount of content. And for a NTR game, especially of this level, the scenes are pretty good and I do go back to them but it really misses out on a lot of potential NTR. The dude who's mind controlling the red haired chick keeps on talking about what he's gonna do to your partner and never actually attempts anything. There's also that dude from the same village that went out to be a knight before you. He starts off sounding like he's aiming for your girl but by the end of the game, he's turned into a rival character and while he gets a bit of character, he falls pretty flat. Even worse is that he has a bunch of moments that feels like its building up the NTR then nothing happens.
I kinda feel like the developer's priorities were pretty backwards in making the game. Not saying the game is bad, far from it, but missed potential is missed potential.
I am still hopin he manages to make that other kid into a brad like character, like he is a good rival on the surface

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am still hopin he manages to make that other kid into a brad like character, like he is a good rival on the surface
Same, I'm hoping he patches in some h-scenes where possible with him in it and possibly an ending. He's even got some decent characterization like Brad. Making him join the party early on would be awesome as well, but that's most likely change a lot of things.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Same, I'm hoping he patches in some h-scenes where possible with him in it and possibly an ending. He's even got some decent characterization like Brad. Making him join the party early on would be awesome as well, but that's most likely change a lot of things.
I stopped playing after a point but what you said make sme think the reason he has that characterization but no scenes is because he plans to do it but wasn't finished so he didn't include it

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I stopped playing after a point but what you said make sme think the reason he has that characterization but no scenes is because he plans to do it but wasn't finished so he didn't include it
Most likely. There was a quest where you and your partner fight him and his slave and it was set up in a way that I was expecting a ntr scene if you lost the fight. Of course that didn't happen. There's also his strange absence after he recruits you into the knights. Despite his obvious attraction to your partner, he isn't scene again until one of the later rank up quests when he somehow becomes relevant again.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the sum of the game, basically.
a lot of (potential) "build up" with some npc or event, always followed by a huge disappointment.
every. fucking. time.
Especially in the latter half of the rank up quests. The first few rank up quests had a good mount of h-scenes that you'd expect from the game, but the latter ones are entirely story and combat with very little to no h scenes at all.

Tiasmoon

Reputation score
And lack of variation as well. The first rank up quest where you can get a guy to help, has different development in the capture scene depending on how lewd she is. For everything after that it doesn't really seem to matter. The entertainment room also. First 10 days basically nothing happens and suddenly rape. Missed potential there when there's no buildup in the previous days or real variation depending on her lewdness.

I dunno how overambitious I'd call this title tho, since most of what we talk about can be added easily, it just would take regular dev time. The game is very much set up to include it easily.

Annonymous Hentai

Reputation score
Can i have a Full CG save data for ver0.90.8, because there are some scene that i don't where to get it.

BlackAche32

Reputation score
Is there a way to save ellis from mind control or is she just mind controlled forever

user171

Reputation score
Is there a way to save ellis from mind control or is she just mind controlled forever
Pretty sure she's stuck like that till the game gets updated... which may or may not happen anytime soon (dev has been radio silent since March 15, though not the first time they've done so)

BlackAche32

Reputation score
Pretty sure she's stuck like that till the game gets updated... which may or may not happen anytime soon (dev has been radio silent since March 15, though not the first time they've done so)
What a shame, i actually thought that you would be able to save her and add her to your party at some point in the game and maybe even use the mind control device yourself. I mean from the prologue it seemed like she was set up to have some major role in the story. Though oddly enough, she only sticks as a background character for 90% of the game, man i felt cucked by the dev hard.

On a side note do you know where to find nightmare X9? looked through the game file and i'm stuck.