What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Shadow Garden] VALKYRIA (RJ195359)

popel117

Reputation score
That actually makes me way more hopeful than it probably should be.
But we now know, dev is still alive, still knows twitter exists, still knows Filia exists (and therefore the game)

Orion9137

Reputation score
I'm praying he's spent this last year silently retooling the whole game and finishing it proper. We'll have to wait (maybe forever) and see.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I decide to try to go through this game again, and for the sewers slums / defeat Demon Rank 4 quest after you accept it

The quest is at the bee house west of santoria town / castle which has become a labyrinth. If you are relying on physical damage, you

need to craft weapons with name [BW] at the workshop to be able to hit it(the boss of labyrinth). Otherwise, fire spells

deal pretty much good damage.
I know this is an old post , but I was completely lost and had to look through the thread for it.

Last edited:

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mod, can you move this thread to "games under construction" sub forum?

-_-

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Mod, can you move this thread to "games under construction" sub forum?

-_-
The game has been released for sale on dlsite so it belongs in H-games.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The sad part is that Shadow Garden Valkyria has a lot of potential. That is why I keep going back to it every once in a while. Each time I managed to get a bit further, and wish their was more H content to make it justify the time I spend trying to figure it out.

kuratame

Reputation score
Question, how does corruption works in here? I don't know how to trigger the brothel event (not the slum), the fortune teller (she just don't want to do anything with him), and the old man in the slum (the one that flash his penus, though the heroine is liking it). Sorry I'm new to this game

popel117

Reputation score
Question, how does corruption works in here? I don't know how to trigger the brothel event (not the slum), the fortune teller (she just don't want to do anything with him), and the old man in the slum (the one that flash his penus, though the heroine is liking it). Sorry I'm new to this game
I think none of these are (currently?) implemented, if they were ever planned in the first place. The game is not complete, so there's a lot of places and npcs that make you think "she'll probably fuck here/this guy" and we don't know if it'll ever get completed. The creator has a twitter, blog and pixiv, but hasn't done anything on them for over a year (although he did change his twitter pic recently to a face of Philia not in the game)

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does the dev have twitter or any social platform? pls provide the link so that i can follow him

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
does the dev have twitter or any social platform? pls provide the link so that i can follow him
they are literally in the op;
Dev Blog:
Pixiv:
Twitter:
Dlsite:
only the ci-en blog doesn't work. and the other platforms aren't updated since 2019