What's new

Shadowrun(IRC game)

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
For those of you who don't already know, Shadowrun is a game of dragons, elves, cyberpunk and those who work in the shadows, doing the dirty jobs of megacorps when plausible deniability or disposable assets are needed. Needless to say, careless shadowrunners don't live for long.

For more reading and rulebooks, see We'll be using 4th edition material, unless someone has a good argument for doing otherwise. So... interested? Games will be at a sane time for me, so evenings european-time(weekday to be decided, most likely NOT saturday, since Hope's game is then and we'd need another channel for running simultaneously). Pretty much everything else about the game is wide open.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Shadowrun(IRC game)

I'm interested, though being on opposite ends of the planet makes scheduling a little silly, so.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

aye, scheduling would be hard, but colour me interested. love the setting, though i dont have any practical experience with the system.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sounds like fun, count me in if you still have room. Could be interesting to see how it is different then the pc game. :D

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Alright, character creation will be standard, 400 BP. Anything outside corebook needs permission first, since there are lots of 4e books and I don't have time to read all of them. Also, I would strongly advice you to make characters who already know each other or are even already working as a team, but I can deal if you don't. By default I'll be running the standard Seattle setting, but there are also other interesting options like Australia, so if you have preference towards something else, speak up.

Finally, I'll need to know everyone's schedule so I can figure out when we'll play. I can do basically any evening/night european time, which is likely when we'll be playing, but come september, that may change.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

much as i would love to dive into shadowrun, i just dont think i have the availability right now. work can't even guarantee me the same days off each week. I'm going to have to pass, sorry. T.T

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Interest shown, potentially going to actually play if it gets off the ground.

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

May or may not play a mechanic/rigger if I can wrap my mind around this system.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If Occam wants in, then I'll opt out.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd like to join. Dr. Ratchet, drug addict, chainsaw wielder and field medic at your service.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only then saturday, I am open to pretty much any time and day.

I am making an adept/tanky character. :)