What's new

Shalen (lurker)

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Shalen (lurker)

Screaming as the ropes struck, Shalen struggled with them, but even still was not about to give up as she lashed out at her assailent with a foot, trying to stop the succubus before it could act again.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

19 vs 6 yaaay
With her interesting solution Shale jump and with with her leg the head of the lesser succubus sending her to the floor, now with her both foes defeated she was still tied and with the poor bondaged girl on the floor with her member still driping cum, she saw that the poor girl was tied with ropes and these were tied in her shackles and collar, her eyes were cover with a leather blindfonder and she had rings on her nipples. Shale could escape of the ropes if she strugled enought.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Moving herself near the speartip, she quietly started to unfasten the ropes from her, using the sharp blade to help with the task, before getting up to check on the futa lady. "Hey, you ok?" she asked quietly, reaching for her blindfold.

(Assuming she gets free at least ^^; dere's always the chance she'll have to ask her question tied up still))

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(nope she get free)

Now with all the time of the world Shale craw until reach her spear and use it to free herself, even when they let her free before end, then she look for the girl and she was so scared that she tried to avoid her help until she take out the blindfolder, her face was red and her sienna eyes were closed until she opened slowly and saw a naked human as the person who asked her, Oh...im fine, but i feel funny then she saw her hard big bonner between her legs and get sorprised Eek, noo. itt was true, why i had that filthy thing ? it was not a dream. Before i forget, thanks traveler. Who are you? then she was getting aroused as the rod increased and get arder it feels nice and weird, do you know what happened to me?

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She blushed a bit as the girl's member twitched. "So you weren't, erm, a hermephrodite before?" she asked, blushing deeply, before gesturing to the knocked-out demonesses. "I saved you from those two. Considering we have the same bindings, I figured you may be able to tell me jus what the fuzz was going on here...."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

the girl make a gaze to both succubus and said I was normal like you and these creatures beat me and do all this to me. I dont know to much of why are we here, i heard thet we were sacrifices for the creatures of here, you must be strong to had defeated them, even when i hurt them before. Please lets work togeter to escape of this place

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Shalen nodded. "Definately, two weapons are better then none, as they say," she added, helping the girl free of her bindings. "So, know anything about around here or is this as far as ya got?"

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

It take a time to free the well tie girl and then after being free she get up and take her I come from the left path, but i really dont know nothing of this place. Also my name is Lenna

Around then were four paths left, right and two straight. From these she could see really nothing.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Shalen nodded as she helped the girl, blushing sllightly at how she seemed eager for something even if it wasn't her fault. Even still, she pointed for the right passage. "Let's go down that one," she said, grabbing her spear and keeping it at the ready.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

they walked for a while until get inside a room, there were a box surrounded by a pool, there where four statues of naked women touching themselves, one in every corner and weird simbols everywhere, like any other wall in the temple. Lenna all the way was covering herself and trying to make the thing down but thsi only maked it worse, she was ahamed and her face was red by had a hard close another girl, she try to remain her calm and looking to other said she said Sorry for this, but please dont look at me

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Shalen blushes the girl's reaction. "S-sure..." she stammered, looking instead around the room. She was looking for a clue, a sign that something, anything could be useful around here...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Shale look the symbols and pictures and they looks like talk about how take the box without activate something, maybe a trap as the girls of the picture were raped by some kind of invisible ghost, unfortunately she only know that one of the four statue must be turn to another place.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Shalen sighed at the implications of the pictures. Well, puzzles were always a sore subject with her, but she'd be willing to give it a shot. Moving to the four statues, she examined them closely. She was looking for a clue, something that would stop her from turning the wrong one or blundering in the wrong trap...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Shale look close and saw that the statues had looking each other making a square, the four were in dferent positions, all had many differences to make a choice and then she saw some lines in the floor bellow two statues.

(10% to trap, 50 to mothing happen or low monster and 40 % to found the correct )

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Shalen sighed a bit. So if she got it wronged she doomed both of them, but if she didn't try, she may pas up some useful resouces...

Giving another look to the pics, and then moving to what she HOPED was the right statue, she quietly searched it for a manipulation point, and then activated it...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

( ... a 2% two times?)
She then try to find a clue in the symbols, the pictures and the statues, but all was useless as she dont know the ancient language. The most weird was that some parts of the wall were empty without motive, like if someone done ended the draw of the girls being raped in different positions by invisible things. Shalem then decided by the statue of a long haired cute elf fondling her clitoris and her right erected breast, she saw that she must rotate the support of the figure and then both girls hear a click, two walls close the two exit and the room quake, moans from every were heard and a liquid come from the breasts and holes of the female statues. Suddenly something take the limbs of both girls and they were secured by a weird force, their legs were spread and both were then disarmed and then Shalem feel a big member getting inside her cunt, many invisible hands and tongues were giving her pleasure everywhere, her nipples were caressed in a circle way and an invisible object was between her round breasts and she feel two hands pressing her orbs in the invising object that was stroking between her breasts, other members were using her hands and feet's and soon more join the party.

She sense one of them trying to get inside her mouth and she move to other side trying to avoid it, then one dick in a move get inside her rear making her scream and then a invisible dick get direct to her throat, she try to bite it but it was so hard and her teeth were damaged in her attemp , they then rape both girls, getting more rough as the time passed, many minutes passed and she reach to saw how her friend was worse as something was stroking her meat rod, the moans of both mix the ghost ones. The time passed and the invisible dicks and tentacles fill both girls everywhere with their cum, but then others take their place and both sense how her bodies were carried to somewhere.

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Shalen didn't have much hope at getting the right connection, and was rewarded for her pessimisim. As the creatures began to overcome them, she tried to struggle free, only to get overwhelmed as the monsters start to plaly with her body, causing weak squeals....

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The two girls were brutally used, her holes were stuffed with many tentacles until their full capacity, their bellies were very distended and every inch of their skim was used and drenched with cum, Shalem could feel that the pain was turning into a unstoppable pleasure that was cover her mind and destroying her own self. Soon she use her hips and mouth to increase her pleasure and then she feel the wall on her back. It mind was so dazed to notice what was happening, soon she could feel how she get away of the room like if she was getting inside the wall but that could not be possible isnt? The room get more distant and she was getting inside a weird room, she was now able to saw many girls being used by many invisible creatures, some where pregnant or just very full of cum, the place was filled with a weird magic scent and her body recover her strength as she noted how she was in the verge of her climax, instinctively her body move and she just stay in the same position, showing her full body to all, her moans were not muffed even when the tentacles continued using her and both girls joined the choir of moaning of the sex crazy girl.

Many time passed many days, months or even years, it really dont matter all was the same, Shalem was used by the creatures, her mind was completely lost and her body was in the same position, something make her dont feel pain or nuisance for dont move at all, she even dont need to eat as the magic of the place maintain her completely in her same shape, she even had not come a single time and she just whine between moans, at the first days or weeks she praying to come, but now she was so fucked that she cant even think on it. Lenna was even worse as her member arch her by the need of free her seed, she was the first to give up to the madness and her crying face was changed by a lewd crazy smile. Soon others prisoners get to the room who a long time ago recover its state and even the walls and statues returned to their original state, Shalem just giggled when she saw a girl choosing the same statue, another group soon will join her in this cursed eternal pleasure.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Shalem then wake up of her awaken sleep, she was close to move the elf statue and she then believe that she had a warning vision of what could happen to her if she move that statue, now she had to choice from only three statues unless she choice to dont pay attention to the warning and use the same statue.

(34% to succeed, 66 to summon a monster or nothing happen)

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Shalen's hands snapped away from the statue before she could move it. "N-no, not that one, I think..." she said to herself. Glancing to the other three statues, she sighed and tried again...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After a time looking the statues she choice one of a futa girl, she had her back a little arched with a hand on her erected dick and the other with two finger inside her honeyhole, she activateit and the exit get closed as her "vision" this time she dont heard the moaning, instead the water around the chest take live and form two blue slime creatures that were moving toward both girls looks like you fail, lets beat them before they try something dirty the futagirl said with her Axe in hand.

Slime 4
Slime 4