What's new

Character Aggressor Male Shana's renovated cave of weird sh-

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hello again!
Miss me? No? Thought so. Anyway! Exciting news, I guess?

Humpreon is here (again), better than ever thanks to the help of Mogotke.
Hestrir's higher res Umbreon was used as a base this time around but H-sprites and a good bunch of code were done by Mogotke. There's also still a good bit of my code in there.
He has retained most of his moves (yes, even the odd ones) and got some more added. He's actually got a prone bone animation now!
As always, every animation is configurable on the victim side, though no big fancy documentation this time around.

Just a few things that need mentioning:
If your victim is male open it up in Fighter Factory, go into animations, all the way to the end. Add a new animation and give it the animation number 91919191. The animation can just simply be blank, there is nothing else you need to do here.
This is just a "flag" for the x-ray cum animation to play the anal version instead of the vaginal one automatically when fighting this victim.
It should also be mentioned that he now got some male, feral victim sprites.
u7pyo4p.png

That being said, there are things that are still somewhat WIP and not everything is perfect yet (Like the aformementioned male anal cum xray not being implemented on every move). So yeah, will update every now and then.

Now.. without further ado, . Have fun!
Its password is "Humpy" by the way.
Oh also... try holding "down" during cumming in missionary...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now... for something a bit different.
I have (re)started a project of mine that is going to take quite some time to accomplish. Implementing one of my original characters in MUGEN.

Here she is, the 145cm tall dragon girl, Lucille Aura Nova
1ZZ0sI8.png
There's also a 20 second youtube video of her idle animation

Obviously making her from scratch requires not only time to code but also sprites. As of right now only her idle animation is done, made by P O K E N.
I plan on commissioning all the necessary base character sprites from him in the future. Basic movements, attacks, specials.
But of course... as I have a very limited budget every month I can spare only so much on these sprites, so this project, as mentioned before, will take time.
I have made a that can be donated to. It would help me get animations faster.

UPDATE 1st of August, 2021
Got the walking animation today. Here it is~
Coming together slowly, but very nicely.

Last edited:

mozillafirefox

Reputation score
it's cool to see the author of humpreon return!! i wish you the best in ur future mugen projects

Reputation score
some of my characters have the prone bone animation but they wont play with him but they will for the dog in the tower of bloody fight character and the ones that do work are not aligned nicely

i want to learn how to fix this my self but i have no clue how to

Last edited:
OP
Shana Fenix

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
some of my characters have the prone bone animation but they wont play with him but they will for the dog in the tower of bloody fight character and the ones that do work are not aligned nicely

i want to learn how to fix this my self but i have no clue how to
Hmm. What characters are you using?
And maybe I should put together a little guide again after all on how to align things on your end.

Reputation score
Hmm. What characters are you using?
And maybe I should put together a little guide again after all on how to align things on your end.
vampirella, moondragon, catwoman, jerky, wonder woman, powergirl, yoko litner, nami and robin are the ones i have tried and they all have the prone bone animation some of them dont work some of them do but arent aligned very well its also the same with the dog from tobf some of them work and some of them dont

your umbreon is one of my favorite characters and its one of my inspirations into getting into mugen character editing (im not talented enough to make my own original character but im willing to give it a shot)

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score
Heeey, glad to see this one back! Got a few bugs and rough spots, but still a gem! I've got 2 major questions. One, how would one disable the jump attack from affecting team-mates? And two, how would one disable the purple-blob summon? No one I have has animations for that thing and the AI likes to spam it.

jxa

Reputation score
Waiting for you for three years, you finally released him, thank you for your hard work:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
Shana Fenix

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Heeey, glad to see this one back! Got a few bugs and rough spots, but still a gem! I've got 2 major questions. One, how would one disable the jump attack from affecting team-mates? And two, how would one disable the purple-blob summon? No one I have has animations for that thing and the AI likes to spam it.
Ah yeah. The blob and other weird stuff is gonna be disabled by default in the next version. But for now open up Umbreon in fighter factory and navigate to Umbreon_-2.cns (alternatively you can just open the cns in a text editor such as notepad++) and then find the following

Code:
[state -3,BJ Blob] ;Enable BJ Blob helper? 1 = Yes   0 = No
type = varset
trigger1 = 1
var(26) = 1
[state -3,Flying Insect] ;Enable Flying Insect helper? 1 = Yes   0 = No
type = varset
trigger1 = 1
var(27) = 1
[state -3, Worm] ;Enable Vore Worm helper? 1 = Yes   0 = No
type = varset
trigger1 = 1
var(28) = 1
Change every var(#) to 0 instead.

As for the other issue - to make attacks not hit your teammates look through Humpreon.cns and look for every instance of "affectteam = B" (like with a search function) and replace the B with an E, that should do the trick.

averymavery

Lurker
Reputation score
Awesome stuff! I didn't think this would get updated at all and you made him better all across the board! The sprites for the animations look great and i'm glad that he humps for longer before stopping, that's very nice too.

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score
One more/last question... if one were so inclined, how would one remove from the AI a another particular move? In this case, the knot-pullouts.
I'm also having a really hard time finding anyone compatible with one of the doggy-style animations.
...the AI also seems to still use the blob animation time to time despite disabling it.

OP
Shana Fenix

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
One more/last question... if one were so inclined, how would one remove from the AI a another particular move? In this case, the knot-pullouts.
I'm also having a really hard time finding anyone compatible with one of the doggy-style animations.
...the AI also seems to still use the blob animation time to time despite disabling it.
:') Funny thing, I actually noticed that there was another entry I had to fix that wasn't using the variable I mentioned.
I fixed it now and defaulted the "weird stuff" to off. Update is in the opening post.
Also what exactly do you mean? Do you mean doggy, or do you mean prone bone?
If you're talking about this:
1622679549148.png
then that's prone bone. Doggy should work just fine with most victims that have the sprites. Some might be a bit off, depending but that can be fixed with animations on the victim side. (I really should unlazy someday and put up that lil guide on how to do it)

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score
Prone bone is the one that no one seems to be visible for. And awesome! ...I'm gonna assume the rest of the question is not a thing that can be solved/done very easily, is it?

OP
Shana Fenix

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Prone bone is the one that no one seems to be visible for. And awesome! ...I'm gonna assume the rest of the question is not a thing that can be solved/done very easily, is it?
Oh. I forgot about the knot pullouts. What did you mean by that exactly?
And about the prone bone - not a lot of characters actually have a prone bone animation and those that do, a lot of them don't have unified sprite numbers so it's hard to make a baseline for it. Basically, if there's compatible sprites on a victim for prone bone the chances are high that you're gonna need to make the victim-side animations yourself.

OP
Shana Fenix

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wouldn't it make more sense to make a new thread for Lucille?
Also, will she be a regular character, a victim or an aggressor?
Eh, I guess it would kind of make sense. But this is kind of a collective thread for just me and my projects as a whole. It's kind of more comfy like that, I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As for Lucille: First and foremost I want her to be mostly complete at least to a point where she's in a playable state. After that's done I do plan on giving her victim sprites. But that is still quite a ways off.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
This is the famous Humpreon... Always did wanted to try him out ever since I saw the pixel version on a video.
It quite an improvement I must say, but I have find that the AI loves to spam the pink slime and than grabs you while being grab with the slime lol 2x - 3x the amount of HP

Since I can't find the "start conversation" (DM/PM) when clicking someone name... I will message it on your profile, and since it does have a limit condition; here's the rest of the sentences:
I'm not trill in using someone else hard work without asking them first; because many toxic/selfish people are telling me to use it without your consent, and that's a no no in my list.

@Edited
The reason why I couldn't send you a "start conversation", was due on the site rule. (I must have at least one messaged posted)

Last edited:

gamelover93

Reputation score
For some reason, the sex move doesn't seem to be working for this other compatible character for it. I have literally tried everything and it just does nothing. I've even tried to go into the Fighter Factory thing, and I'm super confused because I don't really understand what the heck I'm supposed to do. At this point, I feel as though I'm just wasting my time in trying to do anything with this character at all. Especially since I don't understand what I'm supposed to do in order for something to actually happen with this character.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
For some reason, the sex move doesn't seem to be working for this other compatible character for it. I have literally tried everything and it just does nothing. I've even tried to go into the Fighter Factory thing, and I'm super confused because I don't really understand what the heck I'm supposed to do. At this point, I feel as though I'm just wasting my time in trying to do anything with this character at all. Especially since I don't understand what I'm supposed to do in order for something to actually happen with this character.
You would have to mention this "other character you speak of" in order for Shana to assist you with your issues.

BlazingBraixen

Reputation score
does anybody know if the prone bone animations are going to be fixed, or at least know how to fix them?