What's new

Character Aggressor Male Shana's renovated cave of weird sh-

Mizulugu

Reputation score
does anybody know if the prone bone animations are going to be fixed, or at least know how to fix them?
You can manually change the assign number from the prone bone statement, to the correct number...
or~!
Add the requirement of Humpreon (Which is the alt version for the victim)
HTML:
[Begin Action 140101]
16245,0, -30,0, 4, H
There's more than that tiny line of code, if, your going to manually add an alt version of it.

OP
Shana Fenix

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You can manually change the assign number from the prone bone statement, to the correct number...
or~!
HTML:
[Begin Action 140101]
16245,0, -30,0, 4, H
There's more than that tiny line of code, if, your going to manually add an alt version of it.
You know. I really appreciate you responding in my place because I'm not checking back here as often as I should :v
But yeah, there is nothing to be fixed about the prone bone. You just need the correct sprite groups/numbers or victim-side animations. It works just fine.

In other news - Lucille is coming along slowly but nicely. All her basic movement is done except for the running animation. Though my spriter has once again gone silent lol.
Still a lot to do though regardless. Get-hit animations, basic attacks, special attacks, supers, win / into poses... probably forgetting some. But yeah. It's going somewhere! Which makes me very happy.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
You know. I really appreciate you responding in my place because I'm not checking back here as often as I should :v
But yeah, there is nothing to be fixed about the prone bone. You just need the correct sprite groups/numbers or victim-side animations. It works just fine.

In other news - Lucille is coming along slowly but nicely. All her basic movement is done except for the running animation. Though my spriter has once again gone silent lol.
Still a lot to do though regardless. Get-hit animations, basic attacks, special attacks, supers, win / into poses... probably forgetting some. But yeah. It's going somewhere! Which makes me very happy.
It's no problem at all MS./Mrs. Shana, and like I used to say to people;
slow and steady makes great process, but only if, the person creating it is happy.

BlazingBraixen

Reputation score
or~!
HTML:
[Begin Action 140101]
16245,0, -30,0, 4, H
i really appreciate the reply, but im literally opening fighter factory for the first time. i have no idea what im doing. i had a hard enough time figuring out that i need to open the air files in order to edit sprite alignments, and i have zero experience coding. where in what file to i place this line of code? what other lines of code would i need to place and where? how come humpreon needs an alt trigger for prone bone in the first place? other than the help you've provided already (thank you btw), im starting from nothing :(

Mizulugu

Reputation score
i really appreciate the reply, but im literally opening fighter factory for the first time. i have no idea what im doing. i had a hard enough time figuring out that i need to open the air files in order to edit sprite alignments, and i have zero experience coding. where in what file to i place this line of code? what other lines of code would i need to place and where? how come humpreon needs an alt trigger for prone bone in the first place? other than the help you've provided already (thank you btw), im starting from nothing :(
You'll have to asks that in a new thread, or in the general chat of mugen related things, because its already getting off topic.
Your documents tutorial is your friend, or video's in youtube such as these:
  • Doc:
  • video:

You must have a basic understanding before going to edit / add something, and if you don't know anything about it. You must study
it within your free time.
The reason alternately animation numbers exist is due on the size of the character.

Example:
A thick person wouldn't have the same width as a skinny person; same goes in height with a tall person verse a small person.

Last edited:

BlazingBraixen

Reputation score
You'll have to asks that in a new thread, or in the general chat of mugen related things, because its already getting off topic.
Your documents tutorial is your friend, or video's in youtube such as these:
  • Doc:
  • video:

You must have a basic understanding before going to edit / add something, and if you don't know anything about it. You must study
it within your free time.
The reason alternately animation numbers exist is due on the size of the character.

Example:
A thick person wouldn't have the same width as a skinny person; same goes in height with a tall person verse a small person.
thanks, though i managed to figure out what i needed to. kinda just started pressing buttong and opening menus till stuff started changing the way i needed them to, then i sorted out what to do from there. im probably working it in a horrendously inefficient manner, but i've already finished editing the animations for a couple characters, with a couple other wips

vasya228

Reputation score
Can you give a movelist? Just want to know how CPU actively oneshots his opponents at litterely the last second

novastar775

Reputation score
Are there any plans to update this character at all?
There are some things I'd like to see reworked for him. I have a some experience with character programming so I'd be happy to help out where ever I can if necessary