What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Shanbahak] Lewd Maze

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
But it's Aisha clan clan.

Besides, the Imps are used to it. I don't honestly believe they don't enjoy being used by everything anyway or they'd get a little smarter XD

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Demo 0.6.73a is OUT for Patrons!
0.6.71a to 0.6.73a build

-Added Centaur x Dwarf battle H animation. Yay, merry horsecock. We almost finished with Dwarf, need 1 more scene.
-Added Catgirl x Slime girl battle H cum animation

-Fixed couple bugs with night / day town
-Fixed bugs with night / day buildings pictures
-Fixed couple bugs in dungeon with chests and other objects.
Hopefully, this indluded bug with freeze if opening chest while fighting.

-Reworked couple things for future Town interactions.
We'll start adding them soon on next update, you will be able to see NPCs in different outfits doing various kind of stuff like shopping.
It will create nice basis for H events in future and make Town less static and more "alive".

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys. Merry Xmas to everyone, and new demo is out!
(Also updated gallery rewards)

Some changes:
-Added Slime x Dwarf Gameover CG. Now her battle CGs are done, only left 1 battle animation and probably some event scenes?

-Reworked Dwarf VN sprites. Now she is cuter and more Dwarf-looking, right?

-Added larger Classes pictures for character creation screen. Different style than usual, are they good? Hope so~ Elf priest is a bit huge though :p

-Dwarf girl now has some minor schedule and interactions. On Saturday day, she will leave smithy and go shopping, and will be drinking in tavern at night.
Which means, depending on time and day of the week, not only more building restrictions will be present later on, but also time-bound H events too.

Hopefully it will make town more alive, and allow player to plan things a bit.
Like before, please report any bugs or issues you find, thanks~

Next year should be promising~ Have a lot of things to do, from new battle sprites to town H events, from 2nd dungeon stage to new sub-bosses and guild ranking.
Hopefully we'll keep it steady and polished, your support helps us a lot.

Fuquer

Reputation score
Dunno if anyone else is having this problem, but every time I try opening the newest version it crashes at the same point in the loading screen. Doesn't give me an error message, double-checked I was grabbing the Windows version and tried redownloading the files, went about getting the latest version of flash, no dice. Don't seem to have any trouble running previous versions of the game, so I don't know what gives.

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm, try using Jar from Linux version. Create text file in folder with game, copy string

java.exe -Djava.library.path=native/windows -Xss50M -jar LewdMaze.jar

and rename file into launch.bat
If it works, means we have issues with .exe packing

Fuquer

Reputation score
Launching the game with launch.bat with the Jar from the Linux version has no problems opening the game, and everything seems to be working fine now, thanks.

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
By the way.
If you can, please try running that crashing .exe file from windows console.
It may help to find specific error with it.
Just put direct game path with exe in console.
Like, for example,

D:/lewdmaze/lewdmaze0674a.exe

And if you still get game crash, screenshot console with error log.

Fuquer

Reputation score
C:\Users\User>"C:\Users\User\Desktop\Lewd Maze\lewdmaze0674a.exe"

That's what my file path looked like when I tried it the first time, and even when the console opened the .exe (which crashed, naturally) it didn't generate an error log. No problem attempting to open the game, but it crashed at the same point it had before.

C:\Users\User>"C:\Users\User\Desktop\LewdMaze\lewdmaze0674a.exe"

When I removed the space in the folder and adjusted the path to match, it wasn't able to open the game at all. It just turns up a Windows 10 alert window with the following to say:

"This app can't run on your PC
To find a version for your PC, check with the file publisher."

And in the console, all it gives me is: "Access is denied."

Now I can't even attempt to open the .exe at all, with the console or otherwise. Even changing the folder and file path back just gets me the same result.

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
You have 64bit Java installed, and 64bit Windiws, right?
Exe is blocked by your windows defender as it seems.
It can be blocked if you have compatibility issues, which means
-you're not on 64bit windows
-or you're not on 64bit java
-or win10 retarded defender is being retarded, which is normal :D
and can be disabled by
Defender>>VT&P>>VT&P Settings>>torn off control access>>restart pc, if i recall correctly.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
For what it's worth, I had to run the game in administrator mode for it to work.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Now that there's a way to run in this game I've actually bothered playing it. I think the foundation you've set is pretty solid, animations are obviously gorgeous.
Main issue of mine is probably that everything lacks "punch", the game itself isn't slow, but it feels slow. Battle transition, menu navigation, all that feels so slow and lacking in impact, I hope that gets polished a bit. Encounters on the overworld having a "hitbox" of what feels like 3 tiles is also a bit overkill, I wish there was a way to dodge encounters in corridors. Especially bad when a room spawns with 6-7 enemies.
It also seems like the "hentai test" move doesn't do much, I think a provoke action would work better, something that actually forces a specific enemy into molesting you. Would be a detriment to the player to use since it seems to be a bad way of "tanking" blows, but it would make for a reliable way to get CGs / animations.

That said, what is the planned monster to monstergirl ratio in terms of enemies? I'm not one to impose but I'm one of the few who isn't a big fan of monstergirls so I mostly just wanna know what to expect

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm yeah we're kinda started reworkin interfaces and some battle sprites, hopefully it will make game a bit faster and will add some polish overall. Some skills like H test will be changed too. Needs some time though~
Planned ratios is around 4 monstergirls per 1 monster - but if we count stationary Trap monsters too, it will be pretty close to equal.
Mimics, ground vore traps and stuff like that.

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys, we finally were able to get back to work, feels great~ Happy holidays.
0.6.75a is out for Patrons!
-Added Imp x Dwarf animation loop. Need to add some cum animations, but overall her main scenes are now finally done, yay~ -Fixed some sound effects for Dwarf. I think one or two still missing, will fix it later on~
-Slightly fixed Dwarf schedule and couple error with time limits

-Hopefully, fixed win10 running issues. Ugh, win10 defender is such tiresome issue. A lot of people reported Win10 crashes, so we tried to rework that. Now game has main core (Jar file), small .exe for startup, and .bat file - you can use it to run game in case .exe crashed. Overall should run better than before and with less crashes. You still probably need 64bit Java though~ Please report if you still have issues with .exe.

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys. New public version is out.

not much extra new stuff added since its another public update, so hopefully next release for Patrons will be more fruitful :)

-Added Catgirl Brothel cum scene. Also looped it properly, yay
-Fixed issue with some animations pixel artifacts (blinking pixels and stuff)
-Fixed couple shop bugs. We'll be changing UI for shop soon, so hopefully we wrapped all possible bugs before that.

Aside of beginning of 2nd stage, we're working on UI reworks to add player mansion, gallery, crafting and guild quests. So much stuff to do~
And still need to remove some minor, but persisting bugs -_-
A bit behind of schedule due to working on everything at once, will try to focus on something specific. Thanks again for your support guys, it helps to wrap more things faster.
Next release for patrons should be our around 6-8 next month, and it should have more interesting stuff added.

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
0.6.82a is out for Patrons.

-Added very nice Gameover CG for 1st stage traps :p
(its basically collage for traps / characters, has 2 versions - with and without Dwarf, depending on your team)

-Added Dwarf x Slime animation cum scene

-Added ground traps (still WIP), and added damage to all traps in game.

-Fixed couple bugs with Brothel

-Fixed couple bugs with traps and object spawn

Ground traps can be disarmed by clicking on them specifically.
Testing animated objects in Isometric - so i added torches in starting room. please tell me if they're lagging, still working on it~
Like before please report possible errors or bugs we'll fix them~

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Aaaand current version is going public.

No new H content will be out for Public yet, its same as 0.6.82a for Patrons
For Patrons- we'll release new updated version around 3-6 March.
It will have few interesting things. First - it will introduce new Guild system, with proper ranking and quests. Second - among other types of quests, it will have Monster Capture quest as "unique" quests, to upgrade your guild rank.
For this update, it should have Centaur capture. She will have proper bondage reverse CG scene.
We'll be adding couple more mobs later on~ Imp-chan capture? Yeah. It will also have Ant x Elf pixel H animation.
In future updates, upgrading your rank and capturing mobs will eventually open player access to player Mansion with possible gallery, and eventually to 2nd dungeon stage.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Aaaand current version is going public.

No new H content will be out for Public yet, its same as 0.6.82a for Patrons
For Patrons- we'll release new updated version around 3-6 March.
It will have few interesting things. First - it will introduce new Guild system, with proper ranking and quests. Second - among other types of quests, it will have Monster Capture quest as "unique" quests, to upgrade your guild rank.
For this update, it should have Centaur capture. She will have proper bondage reverse CG scene.
We'll be adding couple more mobs later on~ Imp-chan capture? Yeah. It will also have Ant x Elf pixel H animation.
In future updates, upgrading your rank and capturing mobs will eventually open player access to player Mansion with possible gallery, and eventually to 2nd dungeon stage.
Well this is a pleasant surprise, though I found a minor bug in 0.6.82a.
After getting the 3-member trap game over CG, I re-entered the dungeon (sans dwarf, unknowingly). Getting the 2-character variant CG prompted me to revisit the dwarf to re-hire her. However, I could not click to enter her shop from the town map, regardless of entering other facilities or the dungeon. I eventually resolved it by quitting to the main menu and reloading.
I only encountered this once, so I'm not certain how to exactly replicate it.

Another thing I'd like to mention is the odd behavior of using items while not in battle. If a restorative item is in any slot other than the 1st on the inventory menu, it will only allow you to use one at a time, requiring you to re-click it for each use.

One last aside, I just realized you can move faster by right-clicking on tiles instead of left-clicking. Would've saved a ton of time running around corridors in my previous playthroughs (unless that's a new feature).

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
I think i made her shop closed on weekend, one day she is drinking in tavern, another it is literally closed whole day with no interactions.
Should we change that? :unsure:

No thats old feature~
You can also use ctrl to speedup movements and use arrows.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I honestly don't recall what day it was when I encountered that "bug", but I was used to being able to enter the shop and have it say that she wasn't there, so I assumed something had gone wrong in the game code or something.
I honestly don't mind her occasional visits to the tavern, since you seem to plan on expanding that with H-scenes.