What's new

RPG [シャレイドGirl's/Charade Girl's] 堕落戦記ベルフェゴール・サーガ~魔王の媚薬と発情奴隷たち~ / Belphegor Saga (RJ239244)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Felt like someone made a post about it, but can't find it so here we are. :/ POSSIBLE LOLI

links:

Gameplay Description: Really similar to Fire Emblem, where you manage troops positioning to attack and buy stuff at every stops. There's also some dialogues you can browse through in the beginning of the fights, with some giving you info on items and some being character interactions. Haven't gotten into the h-scenes yet but from what i can tell the main thing that changes the scenes are the 2 routes you take in the game: princess or dark route. There's a h-meter which you fill up that shows the corruption of the character from the dark route and i assume that works as the love meter also for the princess route.

Controls:
Left Click: Select
Right Click/Space: Menu, skip text, skip battles
Ctrl: Speed up

Story:
Belphegor is the demon lord scheming to throw the whole world into total depravity. In an attempt to have the protagonist (you) on her side, she tries to make you corrupted in various ways. Will you succumb to the demon lord's temptation and live debauchery? Or, in the protection of the light, live an old pledge?

Fetishes: Corruption, Sexual Training, Consensual Sex, Interspecies Sex, Possible Loli

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
RJ239244_img_main.jpg

((Alert: Incomplete Description due to my inability to understand japanese. I will fill this thread with the help of the community.))

Links

Gameplay
Really similar to Fire Emblem, where you manage troops positioning to attack and buy stuff at every stops. There's also some dialogues you can browse through in the beginning of the fights, with some giving you info on items and some being character interactions. Haven't gotten into the h-scenes yet but from what i can tell the main thing that changes the scenes are the 2 routes you take in the game: princess or dark route. There's a h-meter which you fill up that shows the corruption of the character from the dark route and i assume that works as the love meter also for the princess route.

This game is a turn based board game with combat animations. You have a squad and move it over the board one by one and attack or use skills/spells after your movement. So do the enemies. Its a greatly complex system they made and understanding japanese will be a tremendous help. Additionally there is equipment management, shops and you have the ability to choose between main- and sidemissions.
Sell items, buy items, put them on your party.
Choose a mission and manage the set up placement, trade items between characters, choose which characters should fight.
Start of a battle: click the ground anywhere, click the first box and then press spacebar (this starts the battle)

Controls
Mousecontrol
Left Click: Select
Right Click/Space: Menu, skip text, skip battles

spacebar: can start the battle in the right spot
A: change selected character
Arrow keys: navigation through inventory or battlefield tiles
Ctrl: Speed up

Description of story
Belphegor is the demon lord scheming to throw the whole world into total depravity. In an attempt to have the protagonist (you) on her side, she tries to make you corrupted in various ways. Will you succumb to the demon lord's temptation and live debauchery? Or, in the protection of the light, live an old pledge?

Fetishes
Bestiality, Pregnancy, Human-Team-Up, Corruption, Sexual Training, Consensual Sex, Interspecies Sex, Possible Loli ((will be updated)),

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well thats unfortunate. I wanted to make the thread 2 days ago but the forum had a wrong setting. So I contacted DarkFire yesterday. He repaired it and wrote me while I was as sleep... So KillerDxD made a thread while I was as sleep. I hope I can keep mine, since it got pictures and is a closer one to the new format rules.

Edit: I had a hard time to find a download link for this game but still have it. Is it allowed in this forum to link other sites that provide the download?
(I only saw people share mega and co links so far... otherwise I would add a link to that. Of course only if it turns out that there is no Loli in the game)

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well thats unfortunate. I wanted to make the thread 2 days ago but the forum had a wrong setting. So I contacted DarkFire yesterday. He repaired it and wrote me while I was as sleep... So KillerDxD made a thread while I was as sleep. I hope I can keep mine, since it got pictures and is a closer one to the new format rules.

Edit: I had a hard time to find a download link for this game but still have it. Is it allowed in this forum to link other sites that provide the download?
(I only saw people share mega and co links so far... otherwise I would add a link to that. Of course only if it turns out that there is no Loli in the game)
There was link on AS and nyaa when the game get out, dunno if they're still up. Many uploader there can re upload on request, although it's less likely if it's a new acount asking (as always)...

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry about that. I've made a combined OP, since you both had information the other did not. Question is, do either of you care who is the OP? If you have a preference, then sure. Otherwise, I'm gonna flip a coin.

To your other question, you can post download links coming from other places, so long as there's no loli, but according to KillerDxD, there is possible loli in the game, so you probably shouldn't unless you can verify there isn't any in there.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Checked a cg set, so can't say how it look in the game, but :
The size of the green haired dragon girl (and her boobs size) on the 2nd extra screenshot, it really have a loli look (there another girl with about as much breast as the dragon girl) - Flat chested adult of magical race or loli, I guess it's safer to assume the later - especially when she look really slim compare to the other girls on the cg. (plus there a fairy the size of the hand having H scene in the game).
There a couple of other flat chested girl too (about as much boobs as the dragon girl, but they're a bit more chubby).

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Sorry about that. I've made a combined OP, since you both had information the other did not. Question is, do either of you care who is the OP? If you have a preference, then sure. Otherwise, I'm gonna flip a coin..
Doesn't matter with me as long as a thread on the game is made, so swap the OP if you want.

Checked a cg set, so can't say how it look in the game, but :
The size of the green haired dragon girl (and her boobs size) on the 2nd extra screenshot, it really have a loli look (there another girl with about as much breast as the dragon girl) - Flat chested adult of magical race or loli, I guess it's safer to assume the later - especially when she look really slim compare to the other girls on the cg. (plus there a fairy the size of the hand having H scene in the game).
There a couple of other flat chested girl too (about as much boobs as the dragon girl, but they're a bit more chubby).
I kinda just assumed that there was loli because in their previous games there's always one or two inside, now that we got a confirmation i'ma binge it. uwu

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
So I have around 2:30 hours playtime in this game, and I still haven't seen a pixel animation. How's everyone else progressing?

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score
So I have around 2:30 hours playtime in this game, and I still haven't seen a pixel animation. How's everyone else progressing?
I cleared light route, you're not going to see many pixel animations at all and monster scenes are pretty much just goblins. Dark route has the other stuff but I'm already pretty tired of the game.

dienow

Reputation score
Haven't managed to hook it with anything. If you can hook it, how?

gyggi

Lurker
Reputation score
Haven't managed to hook it with anything. If you can hook it, how?
Don't know if it's still relevant, randomly stumbled here while searching for a newer version.
I haven`t finished the game but it seems like Textractor can hook it.

Hmast

Reputation score
I tried using textractor but I got an error in SysAllocString

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The thing about these Fire Emblem style H-games is that the H-contents tend to be few and a pain in the freaking ass to get. Unless someone has a save so I can see how the H-scenes are like, I'll pass.

blerghit

Reputation score
if i recall correctly, just side with the woman being corrupted by demonlord after the prison mission.
Also if you get crashes or game wont run, try setting all your locale and even time settings to JP. did it for me this game and a few other problematic games.

darthvaapad

Reputation score
so is anyone working on a translation for this? Hell I'd take a partial at this point with just menu and items at this point.