What's new

Character Victim Aggressor Shermie_Tios

Mizulugu

Reputation score
I can't start a conversation...
I believe you can start a conversation now, since you finally made a post in this site.
If you still can't, try reaching to 5 - 10 post count, but if you wished to avoid communicating due to X reasons;
Post a comment towards her/his profile and hopefully, you will get an answer.

aderu015

Reputation score
I see, I need to comment a few times, not just once

Thanks Mizulugu!!

WeebNut69

Reputation score
Cause so many people do not know how to send a PM / start a conversation:
- Click on my name
- Click on "Start conversation"

Edit:
You need to have made at least one post to start a conversation!
Super new to this form and I don't see an option, button nor icon. for "Start a conversation"

Nightwatch

Reputation score
Two characters that are meant to be used together that were uploaded to Mugen Archive a few days ago. Sadly the file was deleted on Mugen Archive after a few hours, so I have no idea who the original uploader and/creator of these characters is. I upload them here because I think they are good enough to be shared.

The two characters are Shermie from King of Fighters and an original shota character named Tios.

Apparently, this is the website of the original creator of Tios.
Code:
http://mugen-restaurant.jp/
Shermie has one cowgirl, one blowjob, two handjob animations. One of her "attacks" also cause Tios to masturbate by himself. Most of said animations are triggered after regular moves from Shermie. The AI will use all those animations, but it rarely uses the handjob animation instead of the blowjob one.
Tios also has some compatibility with other rapists.

As Tios is a shota character, PM me (Click on my name and then on "Start conversation") for the password.

edit:
Shermie got re-uploaded, you can find her here:
PASS PLS

maxipon02

Reputation score
Two characters that are meant to be used together that were uploaded to Mugen Archive a few days ago. Sadly the file was deleted on Mugen Archive after a few hours, so I have no idea who the original uploader and/creator of these characters is. I upload them here because I think they are good enough to be shared.

The two characters are Shermie from King of Fighters and an original shota character named Tios.

Apparently, this is the website of the original creator of Tios.
Code:
http://mugen-restaurant.jp/
Shermie has one cowgirl, one blowjob, two handjob animations. One of her "attacks" also cause Tios to masturbate by himself. Most of said animations are triggered after regular moves from Shermie. The AI will use all those animations, but it rarely uses the handjob animation instead of the blowjob one.
Tios also has some compatibility with other rapists.

As Tios is a shota character, PM me (Click on my name and then on "Start conversation") for the password.

edit:
Shermie got re-uploaded, you can find her here:
think that I've seen the video somewhere around 2014-2015, don't know if that video was this shermie... (i don't know what is mugen at that time tho x.x)

hc9039

Reputation score
can you give me the pass i genuinely have no idea how to start a convo

AzureMoonbow

Reputation score
Do not spam.
Ditto here for password. (though apparently need to make a message to start convo)