What's new

ACT [しーきゅーしー・そふとうぇあ] はーれむ・とりがー!! / Harem Trigger! (RJ239096)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
K, that was a learning experience...
Here are the required files to uncensor & give the girls actual privates (very poor attempt, no can do better :cry: )

I'll leave it to someone who knows wtaf he's doing with Unity, to bundle that up back in the file.

Attachments

Norpoint

Reputation score
Yep, noticed that my version was not the latest.
But I searched and found this:

Tested and it works.
Still no textures for genitals though.

btw the grab animation sequences that someone mentioned here are thighjobs, those are intended to be penetrations... Just that the animation is off, apparently the creator did not expect people to remove the mosaic. I know because of what the girls say during it: "atashi no naka ni ippai dashte" = "please cum alot inside me".
How do i use these files? I can´t find a way to make the uncensor work for V1.20

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
I regret not being able to saying this back in 2019 but this is probably one of the best games ever made, and it deserves to have someone say that. I do wish I remember how I patched it so I could help the above poster all I can say is that you need to use BeplnEx. Your folder directory where your main game is should have folder name BeplnEx and then in that folder you should have 4 files after the patch DumbRendererDemozaic RuntimeUnityEditor a config file and a Core folder. If this helped please give a +1 rep

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i'll second that, this game is great. i come back to it from time to time.

by the way, i haven't been up to date, so i just checked. the guy is making another one. maybe not a direct sequel, as it's edo period, but what we liked about harem trigger seems mostly intact.

Last edited:

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is that modpack download link broken for anyone else? I can get to the download but it gives an error message when trying to download it.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
by the way, i haven't been up to date, so i just checked. the guy is making another one. maybe not a direct sequel, as it's edo period, but what we liked about harem trigger seems mostly intact.
Oh? Thanks for the tip.
Looks like he's aiming for a late 2021 release. I do hope he shortens (and PRs 😅) the title ( OOEDO TRIGGER! ~About the case of a femdom-like me reincarnating in Edo and having a harem shootout with lascivious kimono girls!! ~ )

About the mod: I'm not 100% sure, but I think I there was a reason for me not to use it/them?) back then... Other than me being being headstrong, maybe. :unsure:.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
I originally picked up this game because it had some size content but was pleasantly surprised to find the game extremely enjoyable, I'm definitely going to support the developer once the new game is finished.
Also the new game is going to have size content again which is great.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone have an uncensor for the most recent version? I went out and bought it again to support the dev but the censor sucks.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Has there been an update lately? DL site says the game was last updated in 2019, but the thread got more active lately, so I am wondering...

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Funny how this game popped up again. I brought it up on F95 last year, and with some help there managed to get version 1.2, which is the latest version. I made an uncensor for it myself, but as others have said previously in this thread, there's no actual vagina textures, so all you get is a non-pixelated donger. One person on F95 reported that it didn't work for him, but it works for me and everyone else who tried it as far as I know. Anyway, the link. Just replace the sharedassets0.assets file in HaremTrigger_Data with the one in the download. Don't forget to back the old file up, in case it doesn't work for you and somehow screws something up.

goshishkat

Reputation score
К, это был опыт обучения...
Вот необходимые файлы, чтобы снять цензуру и дать девушкам настоящие приваты (очень плохая попытка, лучше не придумаешь :плакать: )

Я оставлю это тому, кто знает, что он делает с Unity, чтобы собрать это обратно в файл.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
K, that was a learning experience...
Here are the required files to uncensor & give the girls actual privates (very poor attempt, no can do better :cry: )

I'll leave it to someone who knows wtaf he's doing with Unity, to bundle that up back in the file.
what should I do to make these files work? and where to move them

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
what should I do to make these files work? and where to move them
It's not easy. Google 'unity asset bundle extractor'. You have to unpack an asset file, typically sharedassets0.assets, edit(import) the texture(s) and repack the file.

I remember I found a better uncensor than mine, which you just had to copy/paste. I have no idea where I found it back then :( but it was superior to mine, as expected from anyone with a sliver of artistic talent who tried. Be sure to share a link here in case you find it.