What's new

ACT [しーきゅーしー・そふとうぇあ] はーれむ・とりがー!! / Harem Trigger! (RJ239096)

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nice, the newest version also features an English version. Have to buy it once it is on discount.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh my. Very pleasently surprised with this. And the English is a-okay, too (I'm talking about the dialogues; UI feels machiney at places, though lol).
Huge thanks to chucknoris35. You da boss!
The unblur mod's link worked for me eventually - though only on the third try. So keep on trying if it's not loading correctly or whatevs, you'll get there eventually. I'm using Firefox, btw.

If you have a spare couple of hours, this game is a good choice to have them sink into.
I saw like, 10?, of those grabs throughout my playthrough. I'm wondering, is there an easy way to view all of them/the already seen ones? Or it's just choosing a stage, and throwing your gentle schoolboy ass in front of those hungry-hungry hypnos (nymphos?), and hope for an unseen grab? (btw, I haven't yet once used surrender in such situations; may that help?)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Actually, is that all of them CQCs? Or am I missing any?
Handjob
Puffpuff
Kiss
Footjob
Facesit
Thigh choke
Titjob
Titjob 4P
Puffpuff 4P
Thighjob
Thighjob 4P
Handjob 3P
Handjob 4P
Assjob+Facesit 4P
Giant Titjob
Giant swallow
Giant lick
Note that all moves are unlocked in the 4th and last chapter, difficulty being irrelevant.

The game turns out pretty solid! :) I'll welcome more CQCs if we can hope for some, but that's already a nice selection.
I'm not sure it was a good move releasing the game before these (vital) additions, but now it's really worth the money, especially when you compare with... others.

With the decent English on top of the cake, now the only thing this game would be missing is a kind of Arena/Endless challenge mode. And maybe, a place to customize which CQCs the gals can use (that would be the simplest way to implement a reminiscence room).

All things considered, great job!

edit: we still need someone who ain't artistically challenged, draw us some pubic details on these models... Hopefully soon?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
^
Well, according to the discussion on the previous page the update added 11 to the basic 6 grabs, so I guess you have it pretty much covered.
Also, I agree with your conclusions.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Stage 2-4 has bigger girls but not the giants in Stage 3. Do they now perform grapple attacks, or do they still only strike the player?

Reputation score
It didn't work for me until I used microsoft edge.
And when I try in Edge the download button isn't even visible.

Neither does it appear in Firefox...

EDIT the Second: I'm an idiot. I wasn't copying the full link to the other browsers; didn't notice the "..." in the middle of it. Carry on.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
K, here's what I've done with the relevant texture. Password is: ulmf

Works fine for me... Again, I'm no artist, so low standards...
However the texture is applied, it seems to scretch wildly around these parts, so that's the best I got.

I don't own a Mega, so... Help?

edit:whelp, scratch that. How lazy can I be? Password is still ulmf
(expires in 4 weeks)

Last edited:

deadshy

Lurker
Reputation score
This game seems to still be getting updates.

By the end of May we can expect an "infinite hallway" mode. Glad to see the game wasn't just abandoned. Here's hoping it'll keep getting love.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This game (and several others) is on a 50% sale Til May. 13, 2 p.m. (JST).
Hope DLSite hands out a coupon until then...

EndingSoul

Reputation score
No grabs for the Amazons sadly.
Stage 2-4 has bigger girls but not the giants in Stage 3. Do they now perform grapple attacks, or do they still only strike the player?
Looks like they are currently working on animations for the slightly bigger ones. Seems to be just a showcase of a possible grab but not an H animation.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is now available which gives the bigger girls in Stage 2-4 and the first two bosses grapples, making the total number 20. There is now an endless maze after Stage 3-7, and clearing the achievement unlocks three new weapons. There are some other changes, too.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is now available which gives the bigger girls in Stage 2-4 and the first two bosses grapples, making the total number 20. There is now an endless maze after Stage 3-7, and clearing the achievement unlocks three new weapons. There are some other changes, too.
how do i get the bosses to grapple? ive been trying. first boss just shoots her gun, second boss is a sniper battle.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how do i get the bosses to grapple? ive been trying. first boss just shoots her gun, second boss is a sniper battle.
Seems like they are more likely to do it at least at half-health or lower (btw, 2nd boss just do regular 1girl CQC, & 1st one use the "sempaï CQC"). I noticed there was also a 3girl CQC that also involve penetration (or at least looks so), but I don't know if that's new.

And of course, the uncensor patch won't work in this new update (instant crash).

safeman

Reputation score
I followed the basic instructions for uncensoring... This result is not ideal but hey, it's at least better than the censor. I just removed the mosaic, there are no existing textures for the female genitals. Also you can still see some sort of invisible wall floating around character's crotches... Well, I did what I could. Someone should properly uncensor this.

safeman

Reputation score
Yep, noticed that my version was not the latest.
But I searched and found this:

Tested and it works.
Still no textures for genitals though.

btw the grab animation sequences that someone mentioned here are thighjobs, those are intended to be penetrations... Just that the animation is off, apparently the creator did not expect people to remove the mosaic. I know because of what the girls say during it: "atashi no naka ni ippai dashte" = "please cum alot inside me".

Last edited:

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Sorry to ask but is there a possibility that someone has a download link? Can't find it anywhere sadly.