What's new

ACT [しーきゅーしー・そふとうぇあ] はーれむ・とりがー!! / Harem Trigger! (RJ239096)

Aesthetic

Reputation score
He means there isn't a vagina actually drawn/modelled on the girls' character model.
Then I guess he better choose which he likes? The uncensored version where you can see the creator cutting corners, or the censored version that hides the fact that the creator cut corners.

SexBattle316

Reputation score
Havent had any luck getting the full game. DLSITE is not kind to a visa card!

i will keep searching. this game is nice! i would pay for it. any help?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Visa is not kind to purchases outside your country via internet, it has nothing to do with DLSite. If your card is not going through: A) You done screwed up somewhere on the information process. B) Visa's fraud prevention triggered and you need to confirm the purchase AND that DLSite is a site you trust with them. C) You screwed up somewhere on the information process.

Last edited:

SexBattle316

Reputation score
Visa is not kind to purchases outside your country via internet, it has nothing to do with DLSite. If your card is not going through: A) You done screwed up somewhere on the information process. B) Visa's fraud prevention triggered and you need to confirm the purchase AND that DLSite is a site you trust with them. C) You screwed up somewhere on the information process.
indeed. you were right. mistyped a number. anyway got the game now. and can not get passed the sniper part. i am just not good enough. i progressed pretty quickly. but am stuck now.

Reputation score
Entering "Kenja mode" (the bullet time mechanic) also gives you unlimited ammo for your weapon during it. This can really help with the sniping parts since it also eliminates the reloading between each shot with the sniper.

Also the sniper has realistic bullet drops and travel time. You have to aim slightly higher than and ahead of your target if they're very far away. Very stunned the creator included that in the game.

SexBattle316

Reputation score
Entering "Kenja mode" (the bullet time mechanic) also gives you unlimited ammo for your weapon during it. This can really help with the sniping parts since it also eliminates the reloading between each shot with the sniper.

Also the sniper has realistic bullet drops and travel time. You have to aim slightly higher than and ahead of your target if they're very far away. Very stunned the creator included that in the game.
many thanks! i should be able to progress now.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Censorship sucks.

Enjoy lack thereof.
Yes, it does. A big THANKS for this. I've tried editing the models several times (using your file), but I'm too bad at this... We need a decent artist (who also somewhat knows how these textures are applied).

Anyway, solid game (surprisingly so for a 1st game) and great mechanics, though some polish here and there wouldn't hurt. I hope for some H-attacks variations, cuz what's already in isn't bad at all.

Bumping this thread for:
It's out on english DLsite!

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I agree. The nature of this genre allows for almost infinite different positions the girls can use to grapple the MC. It's going to be fun to see how many different variations he decides to implement.

SexBattle316

Reputation score
Hell Yeah! perhaps even an SINGLE BATTLE MODE.

TAG TEAM BATTLE MODE. after defeating a girl have the option to team up with her going forward or remain solo.

Handicap Mode which is pretty much what the game is. so dont need that much altering there.

and finally how about some love for BBWs? would LOVE to see some fat girls in here too. i know most will not want them. but i do. :)

Reputation score
I do think that while the game is unpolished, the core of a good or even great game is here. Some tweaks to the difficulty (raising it), some more variety in enemy behavior, some more grab animations, and maybe a way to fight/strip the giant girls outside of a couple of boss battles, and this would be very good.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just for further reference, usually a call to your bank and saying you're going to be making "international purchases" will be enough to let you get through to most sites, DLSite included.

SexBattle316

Reputation score
appreciatted.

i got it to go. i beat the game. had to skip the targeting levels. i am not good at it. but i love the bunches of girls trying to lock you in holds. sweet.

what i want from this game is more holds.... option increase the initial health at the start of the game....was nice to see this option appear in STORE as i progressed....and i also would like to see TAG TEAM holds....like one girl does the head scissor....and second one is watching you... but then as she sees your not escaping fast enough....she starts to suck you off while your in the scissor.... tag team blow job. and the possibilites are endless using that idea. create your own tag team hold.

during the scenes i saw in this game.....there was some tag team holds ... would have loved to have seen the escape meter implemented in these as if it was a regular battle.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is a solid game. Yeah, needs more content, the helicopter thing was awkward but it was serviceable (and probably something different they could do to keep interested), but otherwise a solid title. Looking forward to updates.

OP
D

dead136

Reputation score
1545103917312.png
Aparently, CQC Software has been busy animating giantesses so we should be CQC'd by them, it's really nice seeing them really working hard trying to update the game

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Aparently, CQC Software has been busy animating giantesses so we should be CQC'd by them, it's really nice seeing them really working hard trying to update the game
Those are already in the game though? Where you finding these updates?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Those are already in the game though? Where you finding these updates?
He means the giantesses will have actual grapples. You can find the updates on the dev's ci-en page (link in OP)

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hell Yeah! perhaps even a SINGLE BATTLE MODE.

TAG TEAM BATTLE MODE. after defeating a girl have the option to team up with her going forward or remain solo.

Handicap Mode which is pretty much what the game is. so dont need that much altering there.

and finally how about some love for BBWs? would LOVE to see some fat girls in here too. i know most will not want them. but i do. :)
I appreciate the small things that happen like the finishing animations that happen if the enemies defeat the player in a certain way. While I neither favor or oppose BBWs, I want variety in the types of females that attack male protagonists. How are there no teachers attacking the player in a school setting?

SexBattle316

Reputation score
i agree. and teachers smashing you with rulers. and slapping erasers together and the chalk dust arouses the hero.

so many things can be added. i am curious where the creator will end up taking this game. this game is pretty close to an ultimate dream game for me.