What's new

[Complete - Full] [Shiboo!] Magical Fighting Princess Rirustia // 魔法闘姫リルスティア (RJ284312)

OP
Meowstrophe

Meowstrophe

Reputation score
The translation is pretty decent, it's not flawless of course, but far better then just a MTL thing. I'm still a bit hung up on 'Rirusutia' though. DLSite suggests Lilystea which maybe is more apt? Her Magical Princess names does seem to be 'Lily' something.
It was Lilstea in the en dlsite which if you connect it to the various ingame item and skill it doesn't really make sense (I already mention this on my note), like I find it "Riru-tornado" sounds better than "Lil-tornado" and etc. I know it's probably not Lilstea either but man, this translation is a gtranslated thing.

The dialogue change whenever Rirustia is still virgin or not, most of these dialogue change are before the episode or battles, clearing the game virgin however, granting you access to the easter egg on the recollection room which has no use just like rin's comment on the book.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
It was Lilstea in the en dlsite which if you connect it to the various ingame item and skill it doesn't really make sense (I already mention this on my note), like I find it "Riru-tornado" sounds better than "Lil-tornado" and etc. I know it's probably not Lilstea either but man, this translation is a gtranslated thing.

The dialogue change whenever Rirustia is still virgin or not, most of these dialogue change are before the episode or battles, clearing the game virgin however, granting you access to the easter egg on the recollection room which has no use just like rin's comment on the book.
That's fair, I didn't take a look at any of the notes included, I just gave the game a play and basically marathoned it for a few hours straight.
While "Lil-Tornado" might be weird, wouldn't "Lily-Tornado" be kind of apt? Or Lili, I suppose. I did show the name of the game to a friend who knows Japanese, and he admits its a weird one to translate.

OP
Meowstrophe

Meowstrophe

Reputation score
While "Lil-Tornado" might be weird, wouldn't "Lily-Tornado" be kind of apt? Or Lili, I suppose.
The wording is read as "Riru" so it's either "lilu", "riru", "liru", or "rilu". It can't be Lily because then the wording needs to be "Riri" or "Lili" (Lilitales has same problem, the title often mistranslated into Lilytales)

anyways, next patch will be up on next month just to translate something missed out and some grammatical correction (ones that's has been reported or the one I found it myself). I'll be seeing you in Sailor Splendor in the next 2 weeks.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Awesome. Btw, you did end up translating stiafield with fidelity? Or did you use the word barrier? I am sorry after all this i haven't had a chance to test it.
But hey, you said you were gonna try to localize and adapt, so use lily if you want to! Just like with the shield skill (if you did it that way i mean)

'Sides even official localisations do and not give a fuck lol

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm, I finally got around to trying this game, but when I purchased from DLSite, its version 1.2.1. I tried the translation patch, but it breaks the game unfortunately.

Fortunately, I have a workaround: after copying the www/data and www/js stuff into the 1.2.1 install, copy "www/data/System.json" from the original 1.2.1 .zip file back in. This seems to cause the original screen to become untranslated.

No promises that this works all the way through however. The game at least loads for me, but I'm still going to have to play it. I'm sure the new material from 1.2.1 (maybe a new ending?) remains untranslated. There might even be bugs from 1.1 that are "backported" with this method...

-----------

Oh my, the "System.json" file is rather important. I spent some time copy/pasting stuff by hand. Hopefully this works:

Use that new "spliced" System.json file in the /www/data/System.json for 1.2.1. At least its running for me, no promises that it actually works all the way through. With that caveat, Im off to start playing this game!!

-----------

EDIT: It looks like "encryptionKey" is the problem inside of System.json. When you copy the 1.1 file over to 1.2.1, copy "encryptionKey" to reset it to the 1.2.1 encryption key, otherwise everything fails to load.

Attachments

Last edited: