What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しがのま] パンドラの森 ~ソウセイの淫魔と堕落の牧場~ (RJ240327)

mushroom911

Reputation score
Talk with Yumir, chose the option to talk to her then chose the option to ask her something then ask her how to make lots of dc. No its not repeatable its only once until a new uptate.
Shame, but what is all this talk about a cheat code?

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Does this game have a Gallery somewhere?

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i got a lot multy hit skills but i always got swarmed by their massive monster summoning.
Hmm...did you know you could aim your attacks by mousing over the enemies? This way you can hit her with your most powerful attacks instead of wasting it on the ads. From what I can tell, these fights aren't mandatory and can be completely avoided. Just stealth past them. The rewards you get for beating them, I'd say aren't worth the trouble.

tft

Reputation score
Does this game have a Gallery somewhere?
No until the next uptate.

Hmm...did you know you could aim your attacks by mousing over the enemies? This way you can hit her with your most powerful attacks instead of wasting it on the ads. From what I can tell, these fights aren't mandatory and can be completely avoided. Just stealth past them. The rewards you get for beating them, I'd say aren't worth the trouble.
Then how do you farm DC for the gatcha?

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anybody know where i can find this her its my second playthrough and im trying to find her.

Attachments

BluBird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i found her at night time in the north map of chaos worm farm/cage. Not sure if you need to trigger the quest with protest group first or just wait at for night time.

Last edited:

tft

Reputation score
how i can change the language
There is a item in one of the inventory menus called "adventurer" or something like, that search for the kanji .

i found her at night time in the north map of chaos worm farm/cage. Not sure if you need to trigger the quest with protest group first or just wait at for night time.
Could you tell me about the quest? I never found that protest group you are talking.

BluBird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
they are on the east gate of final ranch/last stage. You can approach them after the initial dialogue to trade for cooking items, craft clothe, and the quest I mention.

NPC also talk about how MC can use the chaos during their riot to enter the ranch but i never try it that way.

ZNMason

Reputation score
What exactly are you supposed to do after getting captured by Pandora? Seems like I'm just stuck in the room with a note on the wall saying 'wait for the next update', basically.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm just impatient. You have to wait for a bit.

sigmazx

Reputation score
To add to this, you need the maid outfit so you can see hidden stuff in the dark.

Can be made from the merchant to the right (camp).

[Ver1.02]
・ Fixed bugs, other minor adjustments and corrections (Since there are still things that have occurred, we will investigate them)
-Added "■ If you can't change the enemy target" "■ How to check the status effect" to the tutorial of Adventurer Note

-Corrected the description of the skills "Turtle of Tortoise" and "Ryugame's Armor".
-Added a hint element to find the Goblin Wizard (occurs at the post-Regina event)

Added an element that will help you find mistress Judas
・ Added text file for "Explanation of operation" and "How to save data when updating" (in the same folder as read me)

・ Since H was late after the defeat of Gawain-kun, it was slightly premature ejaculation. The higher the development level, the higher the speed of libido (provisional adjustments that may change again)
-Added some of the show performances in the second half to ease the difficulty.

[Ver1.03]
・ Fixed bug fixes and other minor fixes (for the correction of skill “100 Hundred Battles!”, The cause has not been identified yet and is a provisional process)
・ After the second area, the amount of magic coins that can be earned at the time of defeat has been increased overall.

[Ver1.04]
・ Fixed bugs and other minor adjustments and corrections.
・ Since the second area, experience value when defeating demons along the way has been slightly increased. (About 20%)

Via Twitter and Google translate.

Bolded are huge. I beat the game but it was unbalanced as hell.

Goblin Wizard = The girl in the cave before the first boss (where you can make your first costume set (Goblin set).

Judas = The blonde hunteress in the picture above.

they are on the east gate of final ranch/last stage. You can approach them after the initial dialogue to trade for cooking items, craft clothe, and the quest I mention.

NPC also talk about how MC can use the chaos during their riot to enter the ranch but i never try it that way.
You can talk to the spider lady (there is a friendly one in the top right corner standing still) in the forest. She will contribute to the quest but it doesn't end here. That was as far as I reached with it. No idea how to complete it.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anyone know if there will be any content updates to this game? I've been waiting for it for years and I have to say that I am slightly (very slightly) underwhelmed. The gameplay itself is pretty fun, but I feel like I can go through it pretty quick. Though there's till some sidequest stuff I skipped, I guess.

Little Thief

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
May i have a full save file, please? o:
Also, i'm stuck on the second map, dunno where to go @w@

sigmazx

Reputation score
Anyone know if there will be any content updates to this game? I've been waiting for it for years and I have to say that I am slightly (very slightly) underwhelmed. The gameplay itself is pretty fun, but I feel like I can go through it pretty quick. Though there's till some sidequest stuff I skipped, I guess.
I'm in the same situation. Like, I love the gameplay despite the balance issues and grindy nature but the content is not enough. :(

I know he will add more content to the brothel + a recollection room but other than that, I have no idea.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So no matter what i do on the secret cave map i dont get the pop up for outfits, even beat the first boss and came back and the orcs are gone and no matter how many times i interact with any block on the map nothing happens.

OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What's hurting me is that the whole time this game was stuck in development hell no one was able to find a translator; I have no idea what I'm doing most of the time. So far, Gawain had his butt handed to him by Hiei and Pandora, and the ending is Pandora owning him or something. Another playthrough has Gawain beating Hiei but still getting his butt handed to him by Pandora and now Kurama because beating Hiei does not lock him into the bad ending; losing to Pandora a second time does that. I like the powered-up state Gawain gets if he defeats Hiei and chooses to fight with Sagramore when Pandora first ambushes them. Shiganoko gets meaner with save states because there are some parts where we cannot save after certain battles, or he takes away the ability to save anywhere on the map.

tft

Reputation score
What's hurting me is that the whole time this game was stuck in development hell no one was able to find a translator; I have no idea what I'm doing most of the time. So far, Gawain had his butt handed to him by Hiei and Pandora, and the ending is Pandora owning him or something. Another playthrough has Gawain beating Hiei but still getting his butt handed to him by Pandora and now Kurama because beating Hiei does not lock him into the bad ending; losing to Pandora a second time does that. I like the powered-up state Gawain gets if he defeats Hiei and chooses to fight with Sagramore when Pandora first ambushes them. Shiganoko gets meaner with save states because there are some parts where we cannot save after certain battles, or he takes away the ability to save anywhere on the map.
Afther defeating Hiei did you get the holy sword?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
she just runs away from me, i dont know what is going on