What's new

ACT Loli [しめなわん] ロレーナと遺跡の国 / Lorena and the Country of Ruins (RJ286183)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm even gonna go as far as saying this game does not need it.
Its optimization was superb already.

tomokun

Reputation score
anyone here know how to change the player jump height variable ?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just adding a comment since the dev answered my question on the latest Ci-en :

あなたの応援に私は感謝します。英語版を作る計画はあります。もう少しだけお待ちください。
So, there a chance of having (in an unknow futur) an English version of the game.

Nice new. Although, considering the dev went missing for a full year, I'd rather get more game content / a new work by now :D

Bryanis

Reputation score
Just hope the JP save will be working with the EN version - doing all the challenge was a hell (well, a time sink more than anything :p ).

Haven't really follow the twitter, but after 1.5 years, I'd hope there was some info about the dev next work

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Have there been any words about a sequel? The 1 remaining life pod felt like a sequel hook.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Have there been any words about a sequel? The 1 remaining life pod felt like a sequel hook.
No, no new since the dev "new year" post on ci-en / Fantia. Well, I stopped trying to follow the twitter long ago, but if you want to check 6 month of Japanese backlog on his twitter to search for info, you're welcome to write about what you find there :D

masikc

Reputation score
still radio silence from the dev's twitter, but the group translating the game finally posted the steam page with the release date TBD:

screenshots have new hairstyles and outfits depicted, so i guess the dev wanted to finish the new content before having the official english release?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
yooo that's great but there's one thing that's concerning me there is no r18 warning to open the steam page and also the warning for adult content at the bottom of the description just says there's clothing damage...
hopefully they won't release some stupid sfw only version or some stupid shit like that

masikc

Reputation score
i think it'll be the usual "download the r18 patch" or buy it from somewhere other than steam

Bryanis

Reputation score
still radio silence from the dev's twitter, but the group translating the game finally posted the steam page with the release date TBD:

screenshots have new hairstyles and outfits depicted, so i guess the dev wanted to finish the new content before having the official english release?
yooo that's great but there's one thing that's concerning me there is no r18 warning to open the steam page and also the warning for adult content at the bottom of the description just says there's clothing damage...
hopefully they won't release some stupid sfw only version or some stupid shit like that
i think it'll be the usual "download the r18 patch" or buy it from somewhere other than steam
So, apparetly, Nekonyan stop using their website. You'll need to head over their discord for information (which I didn't do yet).

But yeah, there no new about the H content. Steam preview show no ryona or Adult content, but you can see extra customization for Lorena appearance.

However, looking through their tweeter, I found on an annoucenment discussion that they said the game would be sold on Jast & Denpasot too. Which may hint at an adult version.
Sadly, another tweet in which they announced the statu of the translation, date about 1 year ago indicated that the translation was finished and they where "injecting" the translation int he program. I'm not a translator, so I don't know how long aplying the transaltion, correcting and debug take usually, but that seem a long time for that.

PS : for their discord and tweeter, you can find them on their website.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Looks like this game is gonna be more playing than fapping, which is not my kind of H-game, but I'm sure there's a gallery and full save somewhere.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Looks like this game is gonna be more playing than fapping, which is not my kind of H-game, but I'm sure there's a gallery and full save somewhere.
Yes, it's an action game with GoR scene mostly. Better play it for the gameplay than the h-scene. Even if they're well made.
There already full save online for the JP version.
No info about porting the JP version to the EN, but we don't know if there gonna be an adult version (most likely though, with JAST and denpasoft as side reseller. Plus Steam ask for confirmation due to mature content to acces the discussion page).

Bryanis

Reputation score
Localization team updated their project status webpage on march 6th.
It's said all step are 100 % done and add "coming soon". It link to the steam page (with no release date), and not a specific webpage of the site for more info. Lorena_WIP2.jpg

Bryanis

Reputation score
Haven't seen it myself, but someone on F95 claim to have seen on Nekonyan's discord that they would only release an all-age version. No Adult version or adult patch.

Bad vibes here....

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
yeouch, that would be FUCKING DISASTROUS
in worst case scenario, at least i hope it's possible to incorporate in the jp version somehow...

edit: just went there to check, it seems that's correct
we'll soon need the help of the unity hackermen powerhouses

edit 2: they say the dev requested them to do that cuz he's afraid since you know...
XD
poor japan
>they release a rape game overseas
>they get criticism by the idiots of the west, aka people who can't differentiate reality from fiction
>they release all-ages versions
>they get criticism by the true fans, aka normal people who can differentiate reality from fiction

poor dev, he's only doing this cuz he's afraid
his attitude towards bringing his games to the west, and potentially even his attitude towards keeping developing games depends on how well this game sells

if any of you are going to bash him, please be specific about it
open discussions in the steam page and be specific that you're angry at the lack of h scenes
otherwise he won't know why the fuck the game was poor received and he could think anything

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
I've been waiting for 3 years since he said he wanted to translate to EN to buy it... Guess I'll most likely go with a pirated version to get the story (Since I already did all the archievement on the JP version).

Can't the dev and Nekonyan make a deal to have the dev / Nekonan sell the EN with adult on Dlsite with censor of course ?
What's the point of localizing H game if it mean removing the H game. (Imagine having a JAV translated in EN but without the adult part... Go and try selling it.....).

Bryanis

Reputation score
So in exchange he throw in a few more customization that the JP version doesn't have....

Not realy worth it since you can't enjoy the customization to his true purpose.... and if he add them to the JP version after the EN version, it would kill the point (and make the JP version owner angry).

Seem like the dev take a lot of time to be certain to pick up the worse solution here.....

Teh Imprisoned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, it's not completely hopeless yet, I don't think. We just need to make it clear that the main audience of his game WANTS the H-content. I can't imagine it'd be impossible to retroactivly add a R18+ patch, just because it was planned to not have one from the start. The R18 content already exists in this case, it's just the ENG text and outfits that need to be added to the R18 version.