What's new

ACT Loli [しめなわん] ロレーナと遺跡の国 / Lorena and the Country of Ruins (RJ286183)

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Creator's Fantia -
Creator's Twitter -
Dlsite Link -
This game is now released.

According to a Machine Translate of the DLSite page, their world suddenly discovers the presence of an ancient magical civilization. Our MC, Lorena, is a treasure hunter who challenges the ruins of that civilization, for money to save her sick sister and to find out more about that civilization.

Gameplay
- This is a Unity Third Person Shooter.
- Missions are instance based, meaning that they can be repeated with full spawns (ignoring certain treasures, I believe). Based on your performance in the instance, you get a Rank (based on damage taken, speed, enemies defeated, etc.) which affects your final gold reward. Instances will usually have a bunch of mobs, some treasures, some puzzle elements, boss fights, and so on.
- There are 6 types of guns : A repeater pistol, a revolver, a shotgun, a sniper rifle, a "Mine Cannon" (Similar to a sticky launcher?), and a grenade launcher. You can find ammo for them in an instance (either spawned by the map or dropped by enemies) or purchased at a shop. You need to purchase most of these weapons from a shop in the town.
- You can also customize Lorena to an extent, as there is a tailor that allows you to buy some customization options. There is also a chest slider in the menu.
- H-scenes are voiced and animated. They're triggered by being defeated by certain marked enemies, which will have a heart icon associated with them.
- Clothing damage is in the game; you can repair it by using an item you can buy in shops or talking to the tailor and paying 300 G.
- The town has a bunch of shops, including a weapon shop, the tailor, the general shop (consumables for healing mostly?), and a treasure shop (sell treasure for Gold).
- Game has Controller support, if you wanted it.

- ESC - Opens up Menu.
- LMB/RMB - While holding RMB, LMB shoots. If not, melee.
- Scroll - Camera Zoom.
- WASD - Basic movement. Used for navigating menus.
- SHIFT - Hold shift to run. While aiming, reduces shake.
- Z - Yes/Interact
- X - Cancel, Skip
- C - Crouch
- G - Toggle Grenade throwing (LMB while in stance)
- P - Pause
- T - Radial Menu (switch between weapons or quickly using consumables).
- 2 - 7 - Switches to a weapon, if you have it available.
- Depending on the weapon you're using, the following are also enabled.
E - When using the "Mine Cannon", remotely detonates the mines. Can't be done immediately.
1 - When using the Sniper, toggles the scope.
- TAB - Toggles between aiming over your left or right side.

This is more of a working understanding of the controls, based on getting the Text via OCR and then using Google Translate.
Menu 1 (Corrected).png
Menu 2.png
Notes
- "Return to Initial Position" means that it brings you to where you first started in the mission, I think.
- Injury Content likely refers to the bruising options in H-content. Maybe I should have wrote "Ryona content"?
- "Dream Ochi", literally Dream Joke, refers to when you lose and trigger a H-scene. I think the dialogue afterwards is something like Lorena wondering if that was just a dream.

Last edited:

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
finally someone made a thread for this, I've also been following the guy's twitter, when I could spare some money, I'll try and get the latest trial version of the game, for a Unity-designed game, it looks alright

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I'm mostly sure that those smoke effects from the enemies dying was stolen from LOZ: Wind Waker...

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Many have tried to make a decent 3d unity shooter hentai game, and the only ones who have succeeded forgot the hentai part. Maybe this will be different, but i doubt it.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Apparently, the creator made a video showcasing how the H scenes will work, but they're locked behind a paywall for some reason and I can't see them. You'd think, you'd actually want people to see that but alas.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
"We are making an H-game and would love your support... what? you want to see a sample of how it works? silly you, you need to pay me first to get a preview of the H-content of the game"
that bothers me more then it should.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
If you don't have resources or time to start making a game, then simply don't start making a game. Or atleast show proof of concept to the public so the people would know what they're wasting their money on

This looks like it's gonna be a money milker just like Divine Arms

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
If you don't have resources or time to start making a game, then simply don't start making a game. Or atleast show proof of concept to the public so the people would know what they're wasting their money on

This looks like it's gonna be a money milker just like Divine Arms
Or Eromancer considering most of the development stuff he posts on his twitter is him rendering things and playing with the engine.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Divine Arms and Malise and the Machine are just 2 examples among many for why I will never support this type of work on patreon before the creator has a reliable portfolio of completed projects anymore. It sucks to be jaded so badly but even a hopeful naive idiot like myself will learn after getting burned enough times (twice). It really is a catch 22 for these creators but there are enough gaming the system now that I dont want to participate anymore, which is a shame because I am a creator myself, so I very much so understand the situation. Unless things change drastically, its buying a release product only for now.

Anyway, this game does look interesting, but like you guys I aint gonna pay to see if I want to pay, like damn .-.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
No one should pay for a goddamn demo. Either way it doesn't look like we're missing much. The only interesting part is that this character is so obviously based off of Silica from SAO though I'm pretty sure this would make her loli. There is a plan that costs 0 dollars a month, but it only lets you see the posts, you can't download any demos. All in all... this project looks like a scam. Say what you want about slow development, but this one doesn't even show any major H-content or videos or anything (beyond 1 nudity and 1 very vanilla looking scene)! The progress percentages though, the game is 59% complete and there's only 1 h scene in the game...

Sitas

Reputation score
Divine Arms and Malise and the Machine are just 2 examples among many for why I will never support this type of work on patreon before the creator has a reliable portfolio of completed projects anymore. It sucks to be jaded so badly but even a hopeful naive idiot like myself will learn after getting burned enough times (twice). It really is a catch 22 for these creators but there are enough gaming the system now that I dont want to participate anymore, which is a shame because I am a creator myself, so I very much so understand the situation. Unless things change drastically, its buying a release product only for now.

Anyway, this game does look interesting, but like you guys I aint gonna pay to see if I want to pay, like damn .-.
Or because of guys like the creator of Guilty Hell.
"Oh, you supported me for many years and expect to get the game for free? Ahahaha no! You can buy my 50$ game for half the price."
Or like the guy who creates Monster Girl Island, there are quite a lot of examples.

That's why patreon has such a bad reputation.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Man I got hoodwinked by Eromancer. I liked the initial demo but the lack of updates made me stop supporting him after his latest demo.

I suddenly remembered him more than a year later and I thought oh he should have made a lot of progress by now.

No new demo. Still the same fucking demo from over a year ago.

Called him out on it and his sheep come running in to protect him. They can't wrap it around their peanut-sized brains that they paid him to make a game. Not fuck around with an engine.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
basically the exact same thing happened with me, and it was this thread that made me go back over a year later to check it out and yep, its exactly as you described. Not only that, I could have sworn donating past a certain amount guaranteed you the final game when it was released, yet i dont see that around anywhere anymore (not that it matters, because we all know the game will never be finished). But honestly, it will never change until everyone stops supporting that garbage, so I cant even put all the blame on him for it (like you said, the sheep defenders are rabid indeed).

As for this game, assuming it ever releases, Im hoping the H content is actually included in the gameplay, not just some torn clothes here and there with GoR or some H scenes on level completion or whatever

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
So... How to unlock the Gallery?
I only unlock 3 scenes....

Sorry for the necro...

Mod Edit: attached picture removed. They have got the top left, top right, and bottom left scenes unlocked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
Oh hey what do you know ? This game is gonna be finish soon.
According to google translate.
[Progress]

Program 96%
Level design 98%
Scenario 93%
3D 95%
Motion 40%
Outsourcing and others 89%

Overall progress rate 85.2%
Also still no free demo/H content video whatsoever so...yeah. And they said that they don't want people to post the H contents either.
Although, it does *look* good with what they have on the page.

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well then, it's been a year and the game has announced it's release date, which is on Late December, so roughly half a year more of waiting I suppose, also trial version is already available for download
RJ286183_ana_img_main.jpg

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got stucked at the the automatic cannon, i can't read moonrune so have no idea what i'm suppose to do, bullet and grenade don't seem to work.