What's new

ACT Loli [しめなわん] ロレーナと遺跡の国 / Lorena and the Country of Ruins (RJ286183)

Reputation score
I think it's losing to the enemies with heart that unlock some scene, or they are the one to remove the clothes with damage. That or it's something not in game yet.

As there is only 2 scene avaiable in the trial, one for each stage, it's hard to tell without getting a translation :-(
All attacks can break your clothing, and enemies with heart marks doing finishing blows on you can trigger H-scenes.
Each in-game H-scenes can only be triggered 1 time. The heart in the mark will be emptied if triggered, and no H-scenes will be triggered by empty heart mark enemies.
Finishing the level can also unlock the corresponding H-scenes in the gallery, so no need to lose.
Ah yes, there is no H-scenes for goblins yet, even some of them with heart marks.

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anybody know if an english translation will be there for this.
Cause I am really more interested in understand the story of the game rather than h-content.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
None announced as far as I know.

And I tried the beta plug-in for translating il2ccp coding but couldn't make it work.. So either it don't work yet or I did wrong :(

Reputation score
Anybody know if an english translation will be there for this.
Cause I am really more interested in understand the story of the game rather than h-content.
I can't provide translation, but I can tell you the summary of the story.
The world seems like to be reset by a war. Some Japanese aircrafts, battleships and else still left as mysteries.
The player needs money to cure her sister, so she becomes an explorer.
She gets quests from a catwoman who wants to repair a aircraft in the village, and use that aircraft to find out what the "big bird" that always flying high in the sky is.
For the quests, she needs to find out materials(treasures) in the ruins for repairing the aircraft. However, the ruins are already with outlaws lived within.

Last edited:

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
Oh man, I almost forgot this game even exists lol.
Anyway, can't wait to play the full game.

Lewd_Shill

Reputation score
Nobody posted it yet? The uncensoring for this game is super easy. Just remove the 3 mosaic monoscripts in globalgamemanagers.assets
On a second thought. It might have been a bad idea to redo the uncensoring on a fresh copy..
I shouldhavemadeabackup
What's the program you're using for opening and editing the asset files?
Figured out its Unity Assets Bundle Extractor. Tried it myself, but doesn't work at decensoring the game anymore, as least as of the .90 demo.

Last edited:

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
7 more days until it's released.
Still haven't gotten any confirmation if the protagonist can get tied up mid-battle. That's my favorite kind of bondage.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Anyone managed to get the auto translating beta mod for game using ILCCP to work ?
This game would really need a translation to enjoy playing it.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Bryanis
It gave me an error right off the bat and the log says this:
[00:30:04.625] [Error] Failed to GetExport ( il2cpp_unity_install_unitytls_interface ) for [ Il2Cpp.cpp | Il2Cpp::Setup ]
I installed MelonLoader first then ReiPatcher

Bryanis

Reputation score
Couldn't make it work either. Tried using the non install version of melonloader and plying the mod but no chance.
And the dev of reipatcher / (beta)mod for melonloader said he won't provide "how to" for the use of the mod. Most likely because it's a beta mod made in a rush to try to accomodate the multiple demand for such thing :/

And, if we're going to get a discussion about making the mod work, maybe move it to the unity translating thread ?

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kinda stuck after 3rd stage, what i have to do to progress? I had find a room with some pages and counter goes 2/4. Need to find anymore and where?

dazedanon19

Reputation score
@derakino999

Nope no clue.

Alright I managed to find the shader with the mosiac. It's PathID 1035 for anyone who's curious. I can't post links because I'm new so you'll have to PM me if you want the actual file.

To do it yourself:
1. Get AssetsBundleExtractor_2.2
2. Using that, open the sharedassets0.assets inside of the Data folder.
3. Sort by Path ID and look for 1035
4. Select it and click Export Dump.
5. Open the txt file you dumped and CTRL+F `colMask`. There will be a lot of them.
6. Change the float val under it to 0. Do this for every instance of `colMask` in the file.
7. Save and go back to AssetsBundleExtractor. Make sure 1035 is still selected and click Import Dump.
8. Select the txt file you just modified. After that make sure there is a * next to the size to confirm it was modified.
9. File > Save. Grab that modified sharedassets0.assets and place it in data to replace the old one. (Make sure you made a backup of the old sharedassets0.assets just in case.)
10. Done. Start the game and confirm it works.

The textures are still kinda shit but better than mosiacs imo.

Here's the link to the file that the moderators can approve whenever.

OLD: 1.0.0

EDIT:
Updated Uncensor Patch for 1.03:

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
I still can't make purchases on the Japanese DLsite, gotta wait for it to appear on the English side.
Not sure it's gonna happen. Just seen it appear today, but in the head banner, there one about english dlsite closing.... And when you click on it it send you to a Japanese page, telling you about how great dlsite is... and just a link to register.

And no info about what gonna happen to the "english" account (content ? transfert to the Japanese ? - and what if you got an account on both side ?).

So not only did we have to play in Jap (unless someone succeded with the beta tool), and now we'll get kicked out of dlsite ? (ok I doubt the site will close this year, but fear for January / February guys).

stalkkaajasi

Reputation score
if you go to the help page there is new page about dlsite english closing next year seems like your inventory from dlsite english will be transfered with your account