What's new

ACT Loli [しめなわん] ロレーナと遺跡の国 / Lorena and the Country of Ruins (RJ286183)

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm missing the final H scene... does anyone know where to find it?

redlong264

Reputation score
I'm missing the final H scene... does anyone know where to find it?
after you finished the aircraft mission, talk to the cat girl in the general shop they will unlock for you new mission. Warning: mob really fast and hard to kill and final boss is double among of turrets and phase, get some hp ready before you enter.

Reputation score
Do H scenes have dialogue?
In the demo they didn't.
.....right?
At least the third one in the gallery is with dialogue, even in demo.
Although most of them without dialogues.
Dunno what the grim reaper, or the catgirl next to him, black obelisk, or the one girl next to the bar do.
The grim reaper is a NPC that teaches you about hitting enemies' bullets back. He also teaches you that hitting enemies' 5-way spread cannon with bazooka will have something funny happen.
The catgirl next to him is just a librarian.
The black obelisk describes that the villagers worship the airplane as Dragon God, and confirmed by a kingdom.
The girl next to the bar is a tourist, that actually is a spy from an empire. At the end of the storyline, she needs to report the recovery of the airplane and heads back to her empire.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
@dazedanon19
Alright I managed to find the shader with the mosiac. It's PathID 1035 for anyone who's curious. I can't post links because I'm new so you'll have to PM me if you want the actual file.

To do it yourself:
1. Get AssetsBundleExtractor_2.2
2. Using that, open the sharedassets0.assets inside of the Data folder.
3. Sort by Path ID and look for 1035
4. Select it and click Export Dump.
5. Open the txt file you dumped and CTRL+F `colMask`. There will be a lot of them.
6. Change the float val under it to 0. Do this for every instance of `colMask` in the file.
7. Save and go back to AssetsBundleExtractor. Make sure 1035 is still selected and click Import Dump.
8. Select the txt file you just modified. After that make sure there is a * next to the size to confirm it was modified.
9. File > Save. Grab that modified sharedassets0.assets and place it in data to replace the old one. (Make sure you made a backup of the old sharedassets0.assets just in case.)
10. Done. Start the game and confirm it works.

The textures are still kinda shit but better than mosiacs imo.

If you perchance have the v1.021, could you point me to what to look for in the asset files (or in which files)?
That 'Unnamed asset' Path ID_1035 Shader, and changing the 'colMask's in it from 15 to 0 value unfortunately effes the whole model up in-game (the sharedassets0.assets files are different bw the versions), and the new(er) version won't even start with the one you generously provided... :)

breaker1976

Reputation score
Who can tell what the purple crystal is for, which is given at the end of the 7th mission?
I also collected all 15 butterflies for which I was given a sphere. what is it for?

rghost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@dazedanon19

If you perchance have the v1.021, could you point me to what to look for in the asset files (or in which files)?
That 'Unnamed asset' Path ID_1035 Shader, and changing the 'colMask's in it from 15 to 0 value unfortunately effes the whole model up in-game (the sharedassets0.assets files are different bw the versions), and the new(er) version won't even start with the one you generously provided... :)
Path ID_1036 Shader for v.1021

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Who can tell what the purple crystal is for, which is given at the end of the 7th mission?
I also collected all 15 butterflies for which I was given a sphere. what is it for?
No idea to both. May be future DLC content?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Shame there no way to trace which butterfly you got.

The dev tell us own many on each map (check the hint in the txt file), but re doing again and again the map searching for lost one is boring.
And for a Bazooka power up ? useless....

I doubt there any point in doing the archievement (except for pleasure - who's gonna play 100 wave of mob on arena map ?).

I don't remember seeing anything about it, but there a "friendly" humanoid on the last map hidden in the map, you can talk with him but I dunno what he say (room before the autopilot Boss, just jump down and go behind the huge pump line thing on the right. It's really well hidden) - Anything usefull maybe ?

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For those who have played this game, can you tell me if there are any bondage or situations where the protagonist is tied up?
I personally like tie-ups that occur in the middle of combat but "game over" bondage is nice too.

Bryanis

Reputation score
For those who have played this game, can you tell me if there are any bondage or situations where the protagonist is tied up?
I personally like tie-ups that occur in the middle of combat but "game over" bondage is nice too.

There no bondage - Just one scene where she's done by a plant and restreigned by the vines.

Basically, scene are game over rape. She's been defeated in battle and have no strengh back to fight so the enemies don't need to tie her up.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
She's been defeated in battle and have no strengh back to fight so the enemies don't need to tie her up.
I see.
I swear in the preview videos, there's one scene of her sitting down with her hands behind her, so I thought there would be at least one tie-up...

Bryanis

Reputation score
I see.
I swear in the preview videos, there's one scene of her sitting down with her hands behind her, so I thought there would be at least one tie-up...
She's just like that for the insertion, after that she...basically gave it up and let the guy do it with her hand resting limbly on her belly... you don't really she the rope binding her at anytime...

dazedanon19

Reputation score
@dazedanon19
Alright I managed to find the shader with the mosiac. It's PathID 1035 for anyone who's curious. I can't post links because I'm new so you'll have to PM me if you want the actual file.

To do it yourself:
1. Get AssetsBundleExtractor_2.2
2. Using that, open the sharedassets0.assets inside of the Data folder.
3. Sort by Path ID and look for 1035
4. Select it and click Export Dump.
5. Open the txt file you dumped and CTRL+F `colMask`. There will be a lot of them.
6. Change the float val under it to 0. Do this for every instance of `colMask` in the file.
7. Save and go back to AssetsBundleExtractor. Make sure 1035 is still selected and click Import Dump.
8. Select the txt file you just modified. After that make sure there is a * next to the size to confirm it was modified.
9. File > Save. Grab that modified sharedassets0.assets and place it in data to replace the old one. (Make sure you made a backup of the old sharedassets0.assets just in case.)
10. Done. Start the game and confirm it works.

The textures are still kinda shit but better than mosiacs imo.

Can't look at the moment but look for a file called `Pixelation` or something along those lines. The PathID for the shader should be referenced in that file. Look up that pathID probably named UnamedAsset and do the replacements.

DargorDraconis

Reputation score
I think i need some help
Seems i can't find the save folder, is not in the appdata folder and i don't know where i can start to search

OP
D

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
C:\Users\[yourPC Name]\AppData\LocalLow\Shimenawan\Lorena and the Land of Ruins
I'm not sure how it is on non-Windows computers, but you'll likely need to enable seeing Hidden Folders to access AppData through your file explorer.
For Windows 10, it's something like View - "Hidden Items" in the Show/Hide section.