What's new

ACT Loli [しめなわん] ロレーナと遺跡の国 / Lorena and the Country of Ruins (RJ286183)

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am hoping this game has a lot of bondage or tie-up scenes, like in Eternal Dread 2.

Reputation score
Got stucked at the the automatic cannon, i can't read moonrune so have no idea what i'm suppose to do, bullet and grenade don't seem to work.
I don't know which cannon you are saying, but there are 3 ways to handle the cannons.
1. Shoot the lighting parts of the cannons.
2. Shoot the cannon balls they fired to shoot them back - shotgun and rocket launcher not recommended.
3. Shoot the cannons with rocket launcher.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't know which cannon you are saying, but there are 3 ways to handle the cannons.
1. Shoot the lighting parts of the cannons.
2. Shoot the cannon balls they fired to shoot them back - shotgun and rocket launcher not recommended.
3. Shoot the cannons with rocket launcher.
Thanks, didn't know you can deflect shot. Anyway, is the author obsesed with T95 or something, doom turtles are everywhere.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How many scenes have the demo?
I only found 2 in the demo D:

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know if the protagonist can get bound or tied up mid-game, like in the Eternal Dread series?
For example, getting grabbed by vines or spider webs?

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not yet, but the dev has expressed interest in creating a flower monster enemy, so there's that. I'm excited for that myself since I'm a fan of tentacles/vines.
I'm hopeful but not surprised if the flower is just another turret.

Reputation score
Is the demo on DLSite the most up to date one? Version 0.82 I mean
Edit: Nevermind I'm dumb I didn't even see the text on the menu. Let me change my question.
Are there any stages beyond the 2nd one?

Last edited:

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
The Fantia demo/backer release has an additional stage with a couple more scenes, as well as a couple of deathmatch style maps and a survival mode.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How unlock the scenes?
I still only have 2 in the demo, and 3 in fantia demo

Trigger38

Reputation score
How unlock the scenes?
I don't have the Fantia demo but do have an earlier build, and in that one you unlock them by getting defeated by certain enemies with hearts above their heads. They're usually in different stages, like the sniper or the orc. I don't think the goblin unlocks any yet.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, I got the sniper, mage and orc...
so... those are the only scenes?

OWMG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, I got the sniper, mage and orc...
so... those are the only scenes?
It unlocked when losing to random grunts (e.g. sniper) on the 4th stage (island stage with big ship, not the 2nd stage with kill counters). Not remember the exact condition for unlocking the 4th stage beside talking to glass feline gal.

Reputation score
Well it's been a long time, but it looks like the release date for this game has been confirmed for December 18th.

I was really impressed with the demo of this game I played....almost forever ago, so I'm really looking forward to seeing if the rest of the game matches the feeling the demo had.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yeah, game look good. Too bad it use il2cpp coding, translating tool for unity don't really work with it :(

Bryanis

Reputation score
There only 2 stage avaiable in the trial.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So I noticed that human enemies have a heart next to their HP bar. What does that mean cause I lost a goblin but no game over scene.

Any inbattle grapple stuff in this game as well?

Bryanis

Reputation score
I think it's losing to the enemies with heart that unlock some scene, or they are the one to remove the clothes with damage. That or it's something not in game yet.

As there is only 2 scene avaiable in the trial, one for each stage, it's hard to tell without getting a translation :-(