What's new

RPG RPG Maker Mod [Shimobashira Workshop] Magical Girl Celesphonia ★ Mod by 呆毛阿卜 ★ ENG Port by T4ke (RJ297120)

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
In CommonEvents.json there's the following line
Code:
{"id":1038,"list":[{"code":108,"indent":0,"parameters":["戦闘・マップ"]},{"code":112,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},{"code":356,"indent":1,"parameters":["CallWait 30"]},{"code":122,"indent":1,"parameters":[4869,4869,1,0,1]},{"code":111,"indent":1,"parameters":[1,4869,0,2,1]},{"code":113,"indent":2,"parameters":[]},{"code":0,"indent":2,"parameters":[]},{"code":412,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":413,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},{"code":356,"indent":0,"parameters":["EraceCutinAll"]},{"code":121,"indent":0,"parameters":[2919,2919,1]},{"code":0,"indent":0,"parameters":[]}],"name":"延迟关闭骚扰差分","switchId":2919,"trigger":2},
If I delete the {"code":356,"indent":0,"parameters":["EraceCutinAll"]} part, all cut-ins outside of battle behave correctly, but during battles after escaping being bound, the cut-in stays on screen.
If I leave it in, the cut-ins during battle disappear after 1 second (which is vanilla behavior), but the cut-ins outside battle disappear after 1sec as well (which isn't vanilla behavior)
Ok I looked into it, this behavior is controlled by a new event, added by the mod. I extended the cutin time to ~20 sec. which should be long enough. Search for {"id":1038," in the CommonEvents.json and replace the whole line with the code in the spoiler.

{"id":1038,"list":[{"code":108,"indent":0,"parameters":["戦闘・マップ"]},{"code":112,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},{"code":356,"indent":1,"parameters":["CallWait 30"]},{"code":122,"indent":1,"parameters":[4869,4869,1,0,1]},{"code":111,"indent":1,"parameters":[1,4869,0,20,1]},{"code":113,"indent":2,"parameters":[]},{"code":0,"indent":2,"parameters":[]},{"code":412,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":413,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},{"code":356,"indent":0,"parameters":["EraceCutinAll"]},{"code":121,"indent":0,"parameters":[2919,2919,1]},{"code":0,"indent":0,"parameters":[]}],"name":"延迟关闭骚扰差分","switchId":2919,"trigger":2},

So I actually haven't seen that. Does it start at a certain level or after a certain boss fight?
Some Engrams give Amane MP reg which actively cancels out that effect. Also if you are using an older version of my translation Amane might still have natural MP reg. There is a fix for that here.

Last edited:

Sbalio

Reputation score
Don't know if this quite counts as a bug or just an unfortunate coincidence, but the quicktime trap evasion/struggle uses the X key, which also just happens to function as an "instant escape for a chunk of mana" button.

So if you're trying to bust out without wasting mana, but end up with something like X <- -> or <- X <-, you're forced to either fail that attempt or waste the mana.

I think it's the vanilla version's function for the traps (hold z to struggle, press x to use mana) that's still lingering under the new quicktime struggle mechanics.

Last edited:

Annitwas

Reputation score
How to install the mod if you have the English version from Steam:

1. In Steam, go to your library and in the game list on the left side, right click on Magical Girl Celesphonia, and select Properties.
  2. In the Properties popup window, select Language and set the language to Simplified Chinese.
  3. Close the popup window and wait for the progress bar to finish.
  4. Open the Properties window again, select Local Files, and click Verify integrity of game files.
  5. The game files will be scanned. When the scan is done, the popup window will show a message saying that files will be reacquired.
  6. Close the popup window and wait for the progress bar to finish.
  7. Download the patch for the Chinese version from Kagura Games here:
  8. When the download is complete, run the patch. The text will probably be garbled, but you should know what to select if you've used Kagura's patches before (middle button, top radio button, middle button, middle button, or something like that).
  9. Download and install the mod per the first post in this thread.
Hope this helps!

Annan48

Reputation score
Hopefully this is helpful and not annoying. Sorry if it's the latter.
Idk if this one has been caught
mistranslation.PNG

OkamiUwU

Reputation score
It's good the mechanic they added in the rape, but it should be able to be cut somehow because here I better close the game to get out of the endless loop.

Sin título.png

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score
At that point you can press Q and an option to surrender will pop out.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
After applying the latest translation a few things have become untranslated.
The text for clothing durability and arousal, and the info box when you get defeated where you select how to escape.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sometimes I have found when using that, she will refuse to surrender, despite having zero HP/MP.
Yeah since that depends on how low she has fallen. But in a case where the guy has -1400 HP, it's definitely not as issue.

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If you can find a crack javaScript dev who has experience with the RMMV engine, the mod could surely be adapted to the English kagura version, but doing so involves a lot script and plugin rewriting because the English kagura version uses different variables and switches then the Chinese and Japanese version of the game. Not to mention the whole different UI (which is also a plugin re-edit thing).
just a note for any looking to do this.
A diff view to see how the two scripts are the same, might be able to easily speed this up.

It also might make it harder. Just a thought.

dedadagain

Reputation score
does the subway gropper event work correctly? it seems to trigger the tug of war, but regardless of outcome you can still choose what happens

wondering if its a translation issue or if the mod just doesnt implement it properly

Last edited:

Pixelses

Reputation score
Is it possible to remove the Lust Crest? I can't seem to get rid of it.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Update:
  • 07-01-23 CNmod3902 translation 104 BETA-08-5
    • Thanks to @Dregonaus, Annan48, and Tyrrandae for testing.
    • Added experimental fix for some of the cut of text in ticker messages.
      • Sometimes Amane's name gets cut off in the ticker messages, report it if you see it and mention the complete ticker message if possible.
    • Added & Fixed several wrong translations
      • Couldn't test everything yet, so expect some leftover Chinese text. Like always report them if you see them.
    • Text Wrapping fixes.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update:
      • Sometimes Amane's name gets cut off in the ticker messages, report it if you see it and mention the complete ticker message if possible.
      • Couldn't test everything yet, so expect some leftover Chinese text. Like always report them if you see them.
    • Text Wrapping fixes.

Thanks for the update. Not sure if that's the case for other people but for me this newest version has a problem with lines being repeated during the rescue scene, it was fine on the previous one. 1673133527149.png

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the update. Not sure if that's the case for other people but for me this newest version has a problem with lines being repeated during the rescue scene, it was fine on the previous one. View attachment 46658
Could be related to the experimental fix for the Ticker Messages. I look into it.

EDIT:
Ok, the Ticker Message fix was indeed buggy. It was just duplicating the ticker message. Copy the attached plugin into your \www\js\plugins folder and overwrite it to fix that problem.

Attachments

Last edited:

unrulysnake

Reputation score
Not sure if this is a bug or I just missed the item, but I am unable to craft any soul seeds for +stats or craft a mod item called Tight Skin Suit in the memoria corruption area. They require "Soul Essence (SSl)" which seems to be a mistranslation of the original "Soul (SL)". I have 128 Soul (SL), not shown in the screenshots.

Attachments

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update:
    • Text Wrapping fixes.
Thanks a lot for the work you did with this translation port. The mod is great and I just finished a full playthrough (including postgame extras) without any real bugs or issues.