What's new

RPG RPG Maker Mod [Shimobashira Workshop] Magical Girl Celesphonia ★ Mod by 呆毛阿卜 ★ ENG Port by T4ke (RJ297120)

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
First thing First:
Installing this Mod over the Englisch Kagura Version
WILL BREAK YOUR GAME!
Ok here is the translated CN Mod by .
The folder has the Translator++ Project file included if anyone wanna take a look into it.
It also can be used to update the translation if the mod gets updated in the future.

If you are using the Translator++ Project files, DO NOT USE ANY of the files in the js folder!
They are only there for reference and quick search. Exporting the js plugin files with the Translater++ Project files can break your game!

(Partial) Mod Feature List:
  • New (Corrupted) Transformation Forms for Amane
  • New Ovulation System for Amane, yes she can have her periods now and no you don't need to buy tampons for her (I think)...
  • More Equipment Slots for new "Special" equipment and trinkets.
  • Amane now has a narrow cone of vision in Dungeons. Enemies outside of this vision cone are hidden on the map.
  • Amane can lose her Magical Girl Form during combat under certain circumstances.
  • Enemies receive reinforcement during battle.
    • Can be disabled in the Options
  • Enemies will launch "Restrain Attacks" during combat, which can be interrupted with new counter skills.
  • The struggling mechanic during a "Restrain Attack" has some mild QTE mechanics (you have to push your struggle button at the right time).
  • New Cursed Equipment that can only be removed by Special Keys.
    • Use these keys in the equipment menu to unlock cursed Equipment
  • You have to "steal" these Special Keys from enemies via surprise (or preemptive) attacks.
  • If you trigger two or more enemy encounters, the battle will reflect this circumstance with increased enemy troops during battle.
  • Enemies will leave their "Signings" on Amene if she gets defeated and abducted during battle.
  • Enemies can restrain Amane permanently in battle, which forces you to give up and submit.
  • Low HP will cause visible "scars" on Amane.
  • Miasma Pollution will now lower your MAX MP and MAX TP.
  • High Miasma Pollution is now visible on Amane's body, it manifests as dark purple pattern on her body.
    • This can be turned off in the options
  • (Optional) Pregnancy can cause debuffs and costs SL to cure.
  • (Optional) "Hopeless Defeat Mode", if you want to play this game in Dark Souls mode! No Rescue if defeated, prepare to lose everything you have...
  • (Optional) You can change Amane's hair color in the bathroom when you are at home.
  • (Optional) You can recolor certain clothing items & weapons in the bathroom when you are at home.

Mod Discord Server for Support & Feedback:

Installation & Disclaimers:

1. Get Magical Girl Celesphonia Chinese Version 1.04 or 1.05 (UNCENSORED).
  2. Install/unpack Magical Girl Celesphonia Chinese Version 1.04 or 1.05.
  3. Download the Translation from here:
  4. Unpack the downloaded translation over the installation of Magical Girl Celesphonia Chinese Version 1.04 or 1.05 and OVERWRITE EVERYTHING!

1. Have Magical Girl Celesphonia Chinese Version 1.04 or 1.05 (UNCENSORED) MODDED.
  2. Download the UI Picture Translation from here:
    Mirror:
  3. Get RMDec here:
  4. Decrypt your game with RMDec
  5. Copy the www into your game folder and overwrite everything!

7z Checksum for data:
    SHA256: 3c6e1c88f65b8cf81df3c0f7a2017228c6ffea5c79043e67f03c5dd7954755fb

• I can't provide you with a clean CN 1.04 Version. But you can find one on eyny if you search for the game with it's Japanese name.
  • I suggest starting a COMPLETLY new game.
  • Importing save files from the English version of the game (without updating it) WILL break your game!
  • You can update your save file in Amane's home apartment. Just press the BIG RED button on the floor, no guarantee that everything will work afterward, though...
  • If you can't see said BIG RED button your save file may be already compatible or it's doomed and beyond help...
  • If you had MTool installed on this modded game before, expect memory leaks and potential security risks while playing this game without it...(this is no joke!)
  • Check the Encryption settings of your game if you encounter Loading Errors for basic assets, search for the following in the system.json:
    JavaScript:
    //Both entries should be normally set to "true".
    "hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true"
Potential Bugs:
  • I haven't really tested the translation extensively so be prepared for crashes and bugs caused by wrong entries!
  • Text Wrapping is WIP, expect cut-off dialog text!
  • Make sure Amane is free of [Unremovable] & [Cursed] equipment when using the New Game+ option, things might get stuck otherwise...

All Credits go to the respective creators.
I just wasted some of my life to make this thing readable for the rest of the world...

After Credit Notes:

JavaScript:
RegEX
var IgnoreRegExtextbloc = [/^\d\d:\d\d($|.$|。$)/,/\d Day.\D{1,3}.。.{1,}/,/\d Day.\D{1,3}./];

.setName Script Search (Untranslated Names)
[/CommonEvents\/.+\/list\/.+\/script\//]
JavaScript:
TickerMessage Fix
Original Command L.112 - 134

var TickerMessage = '';
        for ( var i = 1; i < args.length; i++){
            if (i != 1){TickerMessage += ' ';}
            TickerMessage += args[i];
        }

TickerMessage = TickerMessage.replace(/\\/g,'\x1b');
        if(TickerVarID == 0){console.error(args[0] + 'パラメータ名が不正');}//0の時はエラー};
        if(TickerVarID != 0){
          $gameVariables._data[TickerVarID] = TickerMessage
          this.setupChild($dataCommonEvents[97].list, 0)};
      }
      if (command === 'CallPurpose') {
        var Pur = '';
        for (var i of args.slice(1)){
                Pur += i;
                Pur += ' ';
        }

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I just wasted some of my life to make this thing readable for the rest of the world...
We thank you for your sacrifice, and for gathering all that info into one post. Very helpful.

mimic22

Reputation score
Thank you very much !

That's what i was hoping to happen when i talked about the mod on the other topic, but i would never have dreamed for it to really happen.

Umbraunt

Reputation score
Crash immediately after chargen choices.

1671235388524.png

I decrypted everything first (the clean CN files, then the mod's files, moved them in, then moved the translation in). Any idea what I might've done wrong?

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Crash immediately after chargen choices.

View attachment 46468

I decrypted everything first (the clean CN files, then the mod's files, moved them in, then moved the translation in). Any idea what I might've done wrong?
Looks like one of these dreaded wrong reference errors I feared. Gonna look into it.

EDIT:
Never mind it's caused by that Equipment Bugfix. Guess it wasn't that simple to fix...

Last edited:

llamaguy42

Reputation score
Thanks!

A few notes,

For me events don't give any pleasure for clit/vaginal teasing, molesters notably.

Also some traps like the tentacles and miasma pool in the sewers don't seem to be buggy - no animation/movement or anything for tentacles, though they do give pleasure; the miasma pool does nothing except spam a sound effect.

Also, the 06 translation update completely broke combat for me, a lot of enemies don't attack (hot springs boss seems to work, most enemies in Renegade base do nothing at all).

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks!

A few notes,

For me events don't give any pleasure for clit/vaginal teasing, molesters notably.

Also, some traps like the tentacles and miasma pool in the sewers don't seem to be buggy - no animation/movement or anything for tentacles, though they do give pleasure; the miasma pool does nothing except spam a sound effect.

Also, the 06 translation update completely broke combat for me, a lot of enemies don't attack (hot springs boss seems to work, most enemies in Renegade base do nothing at all).
Yea I tried to fix that Bathhouse undress bug again but it's still not working, gonna upload a fixed version in a few minutes.

Last edited:

Nick_1357

Reputation score
Thanks for your translation work! This game was the first hentai game I ever bought (I was used to just pirating them) and I can't wait to play this game all over again but more lewd this time.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread is more than just a translation patch. Moving this thread to the H-Games section and adding a mod prefix to it.

Quaralya

Reputation score
(I was today years old when I learned that ctrl+enter submits my post... very annoying.)
So for this part, it seems like something went wrong... during translation? Maybe?
Basically (and I don't have the RPGMV Editor, so you'll have to take my word for it) - what should've been "ExtasyCul" is for some reason "extaCul" in data/CommonEvents.json, and the body part is misspelled. Couldn't find any issue with vaginal molestation at first glance though - might be somewhere else?
You can manually fix this by search and replacing the following in CommonEvents.json (only tested with train molesters - there might be other issues):
  • extaCul Lit -> ExtasyCul Clit
  • extaCul An -> ExtasyCul Anus
That's what I did at least, because it was bothering me seeing how the mod forces you to take the train and get molested.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
(I was today years old when I learned that ctrl+enter submits my post... very annoying.)
So for this part, it seems like something went wrong... during translation? Maybe?
Basically (and I don't have the RPGMV Editor, so you'll have to take my word for it) - what should've been "ExtasyCul" is for some reason "extaCul" in data/CommonEvents.json, and the body part is misspelled. Couldn't find any issue with vaginal molestation at first glance though - might be somewhere else?
You can manually fix this by search and replacing the following in CommonEvents.json (only tested with train molesters - there might be other issues):
  • extaCul Lit -> ExtasyCul Clit
  • extaCul An -> ExtasyCul Anus
That's what I did at least, because it was bothering me seeing how the mod forces you to take the train and get molested.
Ah yes, another wrong reference. Good catch I gonna fix it on my project file.

playboxu

Reputation score
Used the Steam Chinese version, patched the mod in, then patched in the translation files (minus the js folder), and Amane appeared without a face, and the game stopped working when I tried to open the menu. Said it failed to load an image of her hair or something of the like. Did I miss a step somewhere?

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Used the Steam Chinese version, patched the mod in, then patched in the translation files (minus the js folder), and Amane appeared without a face, and the game stopped working when I tried to open the menu. Said it failed to load an image of her hair or something of the like. Did I miss a step somewhere?
To clarify, you have to use all the folders inside the translation.zip. The warning about not using the js folder inside the translator++ files only concerns those who want to work with the translator++ project files..

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
the game is playing fine, but the first enemy that does restraint moves no longer does anything. it just sits there with hearts over their heads.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
the game is playing fine, but the first enemy that does restraint moves no longer does anything. it just sits there with hearts over their heads.
Can you give me details? I just tested the intro and everything is working as intended.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can you give me details? I just tested the intro and everything is working as intended.
Then anemone enemy like a ball of tentacles in the sewer, it just sits there doing nothing. Not sure what more detai;s I can give.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
here is a animanted gif showing what I mean

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
here is a animanted gif showing what I mean
Hmmm which version of the translation are you using?
I can't reproduce the passive state of the tentacle enemy. They attack me in my new game start here:
1671320846433.png

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
another issue, breaking out pf the first bosses restraints, you regain control of your character, but Amane remains bound by him and violated until the end of the battle. Not sure if this is an issue with your translation or the mod itself.