What's new

RPG RPG Maker Mod [Shimobashira Workshop] Magical Girl Celesphonia ★ Mod by 呆毛阿卜 ★ ENG Port by T4ke (RJ297120)

KYUUUREM

Reputation score
I've tried sneak attacking enemies to get the keys needed to unlock the cursed equipment but I can't seem to get them to ever drop. Is there any tips to getting them or do I have to craft them?

Last edited:

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm on translation ver RC-07 and all rounder from equipment creation has no cost on making the item

tessaki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm getting Loading Error
Failed to load: img/system/itemset.png
on startup. Unable to play the game. It was working fine without the translation.

I used the clean install of CN 1.04 Version from page 2 of this thread.
And 苍蓝v38.51 Steam用.7z mod.
And CNmod3851 translation104 RC-07.zip

It was working before adding the translation.

Last edited:

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm getting Loading Error
Failed to load: img/system/itemset.png
on startup. Unable to play the game. It was working fine without the translation.

I used the clean install of CN 1.04 Version from page 2 of this thread.
And 苍蓝v38.51 Steam用.7z mod.
And CNmod3851 translation104 RC-07.zip

It was working before adding the translation.
Either have uncrypted audio and image files or encrypt all images/audio files and change the 2 relevant parts in the system.json to mark them as encrypted again.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Update:
  • 18-12-22 CNmod3851 translation104 RC-07-1
    • Thanks to Tyrrandae, llamaguy42, Dregonaus & iDarkEden for testing.
    • FIxed Pink Sewer water, it should increase Amane's arousal now.
    • Fixed several wrong translations
    • Fixed H-State Screen
    • Added missing picture
    • Text Wrapping fixes.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1. For the Bondage resist, I assume you can just change
{"code":356,"indent":1,"parameters":["D_TEXT \\c[16]Bondage Res \\c[0]\\v[1092,3] \\c[16]%"]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":411,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},
to
{"code":356,"indent":1,"parameters":["D_TEXT \\c[16]Bondage Res \\c[18]\\v[4862,3] \\c[16]%"]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":411,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},
Which changes the -% back to the red color like the other resistances.

Edits for 2: Wardrobe DOES let you unequip the unlocked items under certain conditions. IF the torture outfit is unlocked, it also unlocks the milker slot for the wardrobe.

3. It's probably because of the mod itself but if you levelup while having the torture suit on and being untransformed, it resets your max engram slots until you level up again with her normal transformed clothes.

Last edited:
OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
1. For the Bondage resist, I assume you can just change
{"code":356,"indent":1,"parameters":["D_TEXT \\c[16]Bondage Res \\c[0]\\v[1092,3] \\c[16]%"]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":411,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},
to
{"code":356,"indent":1,"parameters":["D_TEXT \\c[16]Bondage Res \\c[18]\\v[4862,3] \\c[16]%"]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":411,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},
Which changes the -% back to the red color like the other resistances.

Edits for 2: Wardrobe DOES let you unequip the unlocked items under certain conditions. IF the torture outfit is unlocked, it also unlocks the milker slot for the wardrobe.

3. It's probably because of the mod itself but if you levelup while having the torture suit on and being untransformed, it resets your max engram slots until you level up again with her normal transformed clothes.
Oh yea you are right there was a wrong reference for that variable in the translation file. I gonna correct it.

EDIT:
Minor Fix in attachment

Attachments

Last edited:

llamaguy42

Reputation score
Thanks again for updates!

If anyone else is interested - here's a small mod (goes into /data folder) that removes the visual blindfold effect, I found it was a bit annoying in general, and made it feel impossible in some situations to get away with Hopeless Defeat mode on.

It basically just removes the content of entry "50" in the file, except "BaseNum":0. Note that if you install this while the blindfold effect is active it won't go away.

Attachments

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks again for updates!

If anyone else is interested - here's a small mod (goes into /data folder) that removes the visual blindfold effect, I found it was a bit annoying in general, and made it feel impossible in some situations to get away with Hopeless Defeat mode on.

It basically just removes the content of entry "50" in the file, except "BaseNum":0. Note that if you install this while the blindfold effect is active it won't go away.
I kinda love the blindfold effect, since that makes the equipment feel more special. If you are making edits for the mod, one edit that might make sense...giving access to the torture outfit key through rank 2 grunts instead of rank 3 and mybe letting the milker be unlocked even without the torture outfit needing an unlock. Otherwise you will not be able to get rid of it until way later in the game.

Also should we post like all the times where there is still chinese text or would that be too much/not needed? (like a name being in chinese in some scenes or like the milk item)

Last edited:

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I kinda love the blindfold effect, since that makes the equipment feel more special. If you are making edits for the mod, one edit that might make sense...giving access to the torture outfit key through rank 2 grunts instead of rank 3 and mybe letting the milker be unlocked even without the torture outfit needing an unlock. Otherwise you will not be able to get rid of it until way later in the game.

Also should we post like all the times where there is still chinese text or would that be too much/not needed? (like a name being in chinese in some scenes or like the milk item)

If by special you mean straight up gamebreaking, then yeah it's really special. Sure, it's nice for the atmosphere but it's completely awful for gameplay. You aren't forced to play differently, you are just forced to save scum. As i already mentioned in the main Celesphonia thread, it's kinda like Skyrim. And there are different modes for the blindfold in Skyrim for a reason cause there the "realistic" blindfold is also just straight up unplayable in a normal gameplay loop.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

Report any Chinese characters you find with a description of where you found them. I already fixed some in the background for the next update. But I play rather slow and an extra pair of eyes always helps.

hi5kba

Reputation score
if you interact with the Mirror in the bathroom of your house you get some.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The only Chinese characters I have seen that I can recall is when you get the new cursed equipment requiring keys the name of to person or thing with it is in Chinese.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Report any Chinese characters you find with a description of where you found them. I already fixed some in the background for the next update. But I play rather slow and an extra pair of eyes always helps.
Sure i've got one. After the first event at the Love Liberty when you click the option "Buy clothes" you get this untranslated string before the shop menu pops out. 1671487065225.png

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Last I checked, Item 41 is still untranslated

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Aight, here we go.
1. 1671492657740.png This line plays at the 3rd defeat of the first? optional free mission.
2. 1671492760122.png Rarely but sometimes "Pleasure" turns into chinese (have seen it in the train groper event and enslaved event from the renegade, not sure if event-dependent)
3. 1671492812365.png Taking back your clothes from the top floor before the boss after getting caputed once and trying to escape.
4. 1671492851105.png Every time you earn money, the 2 symbols behind Yen.
5. 1671492915661.png Some lines from the train molester event (plus the Pleasuregain but I mentioned that in 2,)
6. 1671492957385.png <<lust>> instead of Lust.
7. 1671492993083.png Name of the person on Floor 3 at the station building left side.
8. 1671493034225.png Taking off all clothes and doing some mini events in the park have a few untranslated lines.
9. 1671493064906.png Being caught by any trap in the game (tentacle trap, groper, bomb thrower).

10. A few times "I'm" turned into "I m" without the ', probably too often for me to remember. Most likely easy to check when searching for "I m "

Forgot a few but I'll post some more later if they haven't already.

Last edited:

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The first one will keep me up at night...That whole dialog tree is messed up in the CommonEvents...
The event itself works without problems after that line if I remember correctly, so I find that kinda funny.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A couple things I noticed when comparing the mod with/wiithout translation:
  • The untranslated Mod has "被敌人抓住了……! 绿色Time长按X抵抗、长按Z吟唱魔法、Q认输" as the instructions when bound, while the Translation uses the normal game's instructions.
  • In the untranslated mod, Celesphonia loses 1 MP at the end of each turn. In the translation, she gains roughly 3 MP before losing 1 MP at the end of each turn. (This is on the same save file loaded on two versions: one with the translation and one without).
  • Sometimes in the translated version, after breaking out of Tentalium's bind, he will continue to act as if you are bound. This did not seem to occur in the untranslated version.

miau

Reputation score
Can anybody lend some advice on installing the mod? I cannot for the life of me get it to work.

My exact sequence of events are:
Installing the game on steam with the Language set to CN
Downloading the mod and the english patch from this post and extracting
Downloading the unencryption tool and on the mod, english patch, and game making sure they are all the same (deployed or undeployed)
Moving the contents of the mod into the game's www, then the translation patch

I have also tried undeploying or deploying everything together after this point, but invariably I either get this on startup
C.png

Or if it does run, invariably as soon as I start a new game I have faceless protag, and moving into the bathroom results in a loading error
B.png A.png

I also had similar results just doing the mod, without the translation. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, I haven't tried modding rpgmaker before.