What's new

RPG RPG Maker Mod [Shimobashira Workshop] Magical Girl Celesphonia ★ Mod by 呆毛阿卜 ★ ENG Port by T4ke (RJ297120)

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can anybody lend some advice on installing the mod? I cannot for the life of me get it to work.

My exact sequence of events are:
Installing the game on steam with the Language set to CN
Downloading the mod and the english patch from this post and extracting
Downloading the unencryption tool and on the mod, english patch, and game making sure they are all the same (deployed or undeployed)
Moving the contents of the mod into the game's www, then the translation patch

I have also tried undeploying or deploying everything together after this point, but invariably I either get this on startup
View attachment 46511

Or if it does run, invariably as soon as I start a new game I have faceless protag, and moving into the bathroom results in a loading error
View attachment 46512 View attachment 46513

I also had similar results just doing the mod, without the translation. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, I haven't tried modding rpgmaker before.
I think your problem is using the mod with the steam CN version, as I beleive it is version 1.05, and this mod works with 1.04, as per the directions in the OP. SO find a 1.04 CN version of the game hints are also in the OP.

Edit: NM looks like the OP was recently change to include 1.05 as supported, so if the CN steam version is 1.05. So I got nothing beside make sure to follow install order.

1. Clean instal of game.
2. apply mod.
3. Decrypt game with tool.
4. Apply translation.
5. Play Game.

if it's higher than 1.05 then as stated before, find the proper game version.

Last edited:

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The instruction written by the translator is pretty easy to understand

But, just in case
What I do is just :
Install the game (CN)
Download the mod
Install the mod
unencrypt the game with aforementioned tool
Install the translation
and done

havent encountered any problem since then besides the bug

da22

Reputation score
I have also tried undeploying or deploying everything together after this point, but invariably I either get this on startup
View attachment 46511
I got the same problem, this is swpkmn's solution and it works for me. Hope this will help you

Open /www/data/System.json in the file game folder (open with Notepad)
Find this line
Code:
"hasEncryptedImages":false,"hasEncryptedAudio":false"
Change the "false" to "true"

Last edited:

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
At the end, you either want to have ALL Audio and Image files encryped and "has encrypted true" in system.json OR ALL Audio and Image files decrypted and the system file with "has encrypted false".
Since the mod itself only has encrypted files, you might want to copy a tentacle image and rename it (aka from actor01_pose05_sexual_tentacle_03 to actor01_pose05_sexual_tentacle_03b), so you are always using encrypted files and then change the 2 things in the System.json to "has encrypted true".

If this still causes problems, you might aswell decrypt everything.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Can anybody lend some advice on installing the mod? I cannot for the life of me get it to work.

My exact sequence of events are:
Installing the game on steam with the Language set to CN
Downloading the mod and the english patch from this post and extracting
Downloading the unencryption tool and on the mod, english patch, and game making sure they are all the same (deployed or undeployed)
Moving the contents of the mod into the game's www, then the translation patch

View attachment 46511

Or if it does run, invariably as soon as I start a new game I have faceless protag, and moving into the bathroom results in a loading error
View attachment 46512 View attachment 46513

I also had similar results just doing the mod, without the translation. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, I haven't tried modding rpgmaker before.
Installation instructions are in the first post.

Last edited:

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Hmm, does it need to get the regular uncensor patch at some point?
so it would be:
  • Install game (CN)
  • Download and install uncensor patch (CN)
  • then the rest of the steps?

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm, does it need to get the regular uncensor patch at some point?
so it would be:
  • Install game (CN)
  • Download and install uncensor patch (CN)
  • then the rest of the steps?
I actually don't really know whether the censored version has files missing. I only know that the uncensored version has all the files needed for the mod so that's why I mentioned (UNCENSORED).

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyways, back to the chinese 🤣

1. 1671569899717.png Name of the Councellor? at school when he punishes you in school.
2. 1671569938576.png A few names in downtown in some story-events.
3. 1671569961471.png Some hypno events in school (this one is in the artroom)
4. 1671569991512.png Netherward lose event.
5. 1671570012297.png I don't think his name is Prostitution 3? (gentleman prostitution event)
6. 1671570055220.png Getting caught in the secret club.
7. 1671570080182.png Getting new cursed gear says "is forced to wear" without her name at the front.

Then there are 2 things that might be mod-related instead of the translation so I would need to check that later.
8. 1671570188976.png Escape rate is lowering itself from the starting 100%? Mod makes it so that you have to escape manually and the more days you endure, the less guards are stationed. Might be a visual change.
9. 1671570249714.png This item has no owner/lock? But it needs a key? (If you cheat in the key, you do have an unlocked version afterwards). I think this is the chinese version? (description":"哈啊~我是主人的奴隶。拥有者:\\N[378]"). So it might just need Owner:\\N[378] .

Mostly names today, I did notice that sometimes the characters might use like 6 dots, but they are the chinese style of dots. Also it might be that the cumshot attack from some enemies gives the untranslated pleasure+ in a few cases. So the chinese pleasure+ might be related to the events and not just random.

Last edited:
OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
  • The untranslated Mod has "被敌人抓住了……! 绿色Time长按X抵抗、长按Z吟唱魔法、Q认输" as the instructions when bound, while the Translation uses the normal game's instructions.
  • In the untranslated mod, Celesphonia loses 1 MP at the end of each turn. In the translation, she gains roughly 3 MP before losing 1 MP at the end of each turn. (This is on the same save file loaded on two versions: one with the translation and one without).
Good catch, I will correct the mistranslation. Regarding the regenerating MP, I think that's a leftover from my debug session that got accidentally transferred to the release version of the translation. I gave Amane 5% or 2.5% natural MP reg because she was constantly starving for MP during my playthrough. If you have the RPG Maker MV editor at hand you can edit that out or you can open the Actor.json file and replace the first line with this code:
JavaScript:
{"id":1,"battlerName":"","characterIndex":4,"characterName":"actor01_0001","classId":1,"equips":[0,10,0,0,0,0,null,null,null,0,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0],"faceIndex":3,"faceName":"","traits":[{"code":51,"dataId":2,"value":1},{"code":52,"dataId":1,"value":0},{"code":52,"dataId":3,"value":0},{"code":52,"dataId":4,"value":0},{"code":52,"dataId":5,"value":0},{"code":52,"dataId":6,"value":0},{"code":52,"dataId":7,"value":0},{"code":52,"dataId":8,"value":0},{"code":52,"dataId":9,"value":0},{"code":52,"dataId":10,"value":1},{"code":41,"dataId":4,"value":1},{"code":41,"dataId":6,"value":1},{"code":62,"dataId":3,"value":1}],"initialLevel":1,"maxLevel":1,"name":"Amane","nickname":"","note":"<equipSlotEx:1 3 4 5 7 7 9 10 16 17 18 19 20 21>\n<magicSlot:3>\n<LevelUpCommonEvent: 954>\n<FTKR_ACTOR_COMMAND: attack 0 true 670>\n<FTKR_ACTOR_COMMAND: skill 1 true 672>\n<FTKR_ACTOR_COMMAND: guard 0 true 671>\n<FTKR_ACTOR_COMMAND: skill 6 true 673>\n<FTKR_ACTOR_COMMAND: item 0 true 674>","profile":"<TE:スケルマン>"},

Then there are 2 things that might be mod-related instead of the translation so I would need to check that later.
1671570188976.png
1671570188976.png
Escape rate is lowering itself from the starting 100%? Mod makes it so that you have to escape manually and the more days you endure, the less guards are stationed. Might be a visual change.
You are right about this, the translation is wrong. It shouldn't be named success rate. The mod changed this to "Alertness" (of the guards). I gonna change it o "Guard Vigilance" for the next update. That confused me during my tests too because all the hallways were swarming with guards all the time...

1671493034225.png
Taking off all clothes and doing some mini events in the park have a few untranslated lines.
1671492915661.png
Some lines from the train molester event (plus the Pleasuregain but I mentioned that in 2,)
Can you give the parts of these untranslated strings written out? Or reference which map or event they are part of? I looked for them but can't for the life of me find them anywhere in my project files.

Last edited:

hi5kba

Reputation score
FYI - T4ke

seems like the mod version was (maybe?) updated may want to take look…
Currently fighting the Flu to find out atm 62972BEF-D31C-45D9-BA5F-ACBD38C9C23E.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can you give the parts of these untranslated strings written out? Or reference which map or event they are part of? I looked for them but can't for the life of me find them anywhere in my project files.
8 is the park map at night, when you take off all clothes in the toilet (where you start the event).
9 is a followup after the train groper event, where he drags you into the public toilet map. (might depend on max lust level)

Can try tomorrow if I can use the butterfly plugin to copy the strings if still needed.

10. 1671584691800.png
Also saw a few of those around. This one is from the Secret club event after work is done and they drag you upstairs, also saw that word in a few other events, too. Like the nether ward deepest part(public glory hole event) iirc.

11. 1671584861511.png Memory room after getting a few kids.

Infos about the new version/Changelog.
——12.18 v39.0
1. Cancel the mandatory tram setting
2. "Idiot Excitement Fist" was renamed "Any evil will be brought to justice"
3. Add a transitional state of "stop estrus" when the estrus exceeds 150 to trigger forced masturbation. When the estrus value is less than 150, the state will be released. In this state, it will be triggered again as the original mandatory, and the manually triggered "masturbation" masturbation skill will be added.
Note: Since there is no love eye material, the judging feature of this state is that the body is pink
4. When sleeping, adjust to reduce miasma first and then recover
5. Fix the problem that random refreshes still occur after turning off the "Random Enemy Refresh" setting
6. How to obtain the costume change in the art room: You can get it for free after passing the event for the first time. Or buy it at the Cosplay store
7. Change the defeat option: 1. Escape will be treated as normal escape, and will not be sent home. 2. Teleportation magic has added success probability, but it can be used multiple times.
8. Restraining surrender to increase blood volume prompt
- 12.19 v39.01
1. Fixed the bug where ordinary swimsuits went to the ear slots by mistake

Last edited:

miau

Reputation score
I think your problem is using the mod with the steam CN version, as I beleive it is version 1.05, and this mod works with 1.04, as per the directions in the OP. SO find a 1.04 CN version of the game hints are also in the OP.

Edit: NM looks like the OP was recently change to include 1.05 as supported, so if the CN steam version is 1.05. So I got nothing beside make sure to follow install order.

1. Clean instal of game.
2. apply mod.
3. Decrypt game with tool.
4. Apply translation.
5. Play Game.

if it's higher than 1.05 then as stated before, find the proper game version.
Yep, funnily enough, the steam mod updated right in the middle of me trying to figure things out last night, though it was like two or three hours.

I got the same problem, this is swpkmn's solution and it works for me. Hope this will help you

Open /www/data/System.json in the file game folder (open with Notepad)
Find this line
Code:
"hasEncryptedImages":false,"hasEncryptedAudio":false"
Change the "false" to "true"
Thanks, I'll give this a try if I find the lines to be wrong. I've noticed that the tool tends to change these without any of my intervention.

I have to admit the partial installation instructions can be confusing for the uninitiated.
So to clarify, here is a better version of it:

1. Get Magical Girl Celesphonia Chinese Version 1.04 or 1.05 (UNCENSORED).
  2. Get the mod from here:
  3. Install/unpack Magical Girl Celesphonia Chinese Version 1.04 or 1.05.
  4. Unpack the downloaded Mod over the installation of Magical Girl Celesphonia Chinese Version 1.04 or 1.05 and OVERWRITE EVERYTHING!
  5. Download the decryptor Tool here:
  6. Open the decryptor Tool and navigate it to the folder where you have Magical Girl Celesphonia Chinese Version 1.04 or 1.05 installed/unpacked with the MOD.
  7. Choose the corresponding system.json that appears on the Tool, confirm your choice and push "Un-Deploy MV Project" in the new window that appears.
  8. Wait for the decryptor Tool to finish its work.
  9. Navigate to \www\img\pictures of your modded Magical Girl Celesphonia Chinese Version 1.04 or 1.05 folder.
  10. You should see an image that resembles something like this
  11. If you can't see any pictures in \www\img\pictures that end with ".png", your game is still encrypted and not compatible with the translation, repeat everything starting with step 6.
  12. Download the Translation from here:
  13. Past everything in the "translation.zip" into the "\www\" folder of your modded Magical Girl Celesphonia Chinese Version 1.04 or 1.05 folder and OVERWRITE EVERYTHING!
  14. Launch your game and start a new game.
  15. If you encounter a "Loading Error" repeat everything starting with step 6.
A huge thanks from me for this post. I can confirm that I've followed this to a T more times than I would care to admit, with the distinction that I don't know whether the steam version is uncensored, and also that my unencrypted pngs don't seem to want to work at all.

E.png

Unless they are supposed to be black and unopenable. I'm going to try and use the base version of the decryption tool as opposed to the 1.1 version, and maybe that will solve my issues.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have to admit the partial installation instructions can be confusing for the uninitiated.
So to clarify, here is a better version of it:

1. Get Magical Girl Celesphonia Chinese Version 1.04 or 1.05 (UNCENSORED).
  2. Get the mod from here:
  3. Install/unpack Magical Girl Celesphonia Chinese Version 1.04 or 1.05.
  4. Unpack the downloaded Mod over the installation of Magical Girl Celesphonia Chinese Version 1.04 or 1.05 and OVERWRITE EVERYTHING!
  5. Download the decryptor Tool here:
  6. Open the decryptor Tool and navigate it to the folder where you have Magical Girl Celesphonia Chinese Version 1.04 or 1.05 installed/unpacked with the MOD.
  7. Choose the corresponding system.json that appears on the Tool, confirm your choice and push "Un-Deploy MV Project" in the new window that appears.
  8. Wait for the decryptor Tool to finish its work.
  9. Navigate to \www\img\pictures of your modded Magical Girl Celesphonia Chinese Version 1.04 or 1.05 folder.
  10. You should see an image that resembles something like this
  11. If you can't see any pictures in \www\img\pictures that end with ".png", your game is still encrypted and not compatible with the translation, repeat everything starting with step 6.
  12. Download the Translation from here:
  13. Past everything in the "translation.zip" into the "\www\" folder of your modded Magical Girl Celesphonia Chinese Version 1.04 or 1.05 folder and OVERWRITE EVERYTHING!
  14. Launch your game and start a new game.
  15. If you encounter a "Loading Error" repeat everything starting with step 6.
Why do we need to decrypt the game to use the translation? Is there a reason we can't just edit System.json to use encrypted images/audio after installing the translation?

Last edited:

miau

Reputation score
Yep, funnily enough, the steam mod updated right in the middle of me trying to figure things out last night, though it was like two or three hours.

Thanks, I'll give this a try if I find the lines to be wrong. I've noticed that the tool tends to change these without any of my intervention.

A huge thanks from me for this post. I can confirm that I've followed this to a T more times than I would care to admit, with the distinction that I don't know whether the steam version is uncensored, and also that my unencrypted pngs don't seem to want to work at all.

View attachment 46536

Unless they are supposed to be black and unopenable. I'm going to try and use the base version of the decryption tool as opposed to the 1.1 version, and maybe that will solve my issues.

Disregard these clown like ramblings, I figured it out. It can't load Commu_School_D.png because it is actually Commu_Uni_D.png
I only skimmed the last thread, was there a consolidated fix for that issue? I thought downloading the CN version of the game would give you the correct file names.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Untranslated text that appears when using the Tactical Bit: "根据情况使用了支援!"

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Why do we need to decrypt the game to use the translation? Is there a reason we can't just edit System.json to use encrypted images/audio after installing the translation?
You actually have a point with this argument. You could leave everything encrypted and change the two settings in the system.json after pasting the translation in.
I only now noticed that the base mod files are actually already encrypted, something I overlooked while translating the mod, which I have to do with decrypted files btw. because otherwise, I can't edit or check the maps in the editor.

I gonna rewrite the installation steps later after I find some sleep...

Last edited:

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm on Crisis mode and for those free repeatable missions, do they contribute to domination increase everyday if you don't clear them?

miau

Reputation score
Disregard these clown like ramblings, I figured it out. It can't load Commu_School_D.png because it is actually Commu_Uni_D.png
I only skimmed the last thread, was there a consolidated fix for that issue? I thought downloading the CN version of the game would give you the correct file names.
Good lord I figured it out. For anybody else who is using the steam version and having trouble, you use the chinese language, then install the chinese 1.05 kagura patch over that, then commence all of the very simple steps the kind fellows above spoon fed to me.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
12. 1671637329133.png Oh yeh, I think this one is red in the chinese version(when you choose a place to visit). Had to add that to the list from yesterday

Trying to stack all kinds of negative modifiers on my character, but I think these ones are the most difficult ones.
1671637414955.png I think this save is done for, LOL. I did also get the corruption suit at around 90 corruption, so unless there is a way to stop the corruption at that point, it's very likely that you will end up with a game over soon at that point.

Also not sure how easy it is/would be to update the mod, but thankfully it's limited to a few certain files.
1671638320876.png

Last edited:
OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
I gonna look into the new mod update after the next translation update. I have to test the workflow now that most of the references for the translation are more or less right.