What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
so, how u avoid the bad end at last boss?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone know how to get the gallery to work?
I completed the bad ending, but I can't tell where they put the gallery.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Quick RegEx code for the ClipLoger to stop it from spamming the unnecessary stuff into your clipboard while the main menu is open.

/^夜./
/^朝./
/^\d\s日目.月.。夕方./

If you don't know how to use these, copy Clipboard_llule.txt to your \www\js\plugins folder and rename it to Clipboard_llule.js

Attachments

wizo555

Reputation score
Anyone know how to get the gallery to work?
I completed the bad ending, but I can't tell where they put the gallery.
You need to buy the key for the event viewer in the memory shop, also mind sharing your save?

kumpan31

Reputation score
How to get pass through the school hypothesis quest when it -10% resistance against it.

jokerms214

Reputation score
Quick RegEx code for the ClipLoger to stop it from spamming the unnecessary stuff into your clipboard while the main menu is open.

/^夜./
/^朝./
/^\d\s日目.月.。夕方./

If you don't know how to use these, copy Clipboard_llule.txt to your \www\js\plugins folder and rename it to Clipboard_llule.js
And in this part?

「はい。
いいえ」

da22

Reputation score
Do you guys know what the password in laboratory ?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

/^夜./
/^朝./
/^\d\s日目.月.。夕方./

Thanks mate. What would we do without you...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
here is how the translation looks
it also doubles as like a hack program for the rpgmaker games
Interesting. So it doesn't break the variables even though it change the names?

/^夜./
/^朝./
/^\d\s日目.月.。夕方./

I found one more line that's only spammed at the begining of the game:

「1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。1 日目(日)。夕方。」

To fix it, add /^\d\s日目.日.。夕方./ to Clipboard_llule.js . Or download the attached file.

Edit: The game is spamming a lot of other stuff. For example, when you speak to the members of the phorography club, it also spams the choices repeatedly. Trying to hide all spam is a futile attempt I am afraid.

Attachments

Zadkiel

Reputation score
Finished the game 3 hours ago on pure route, now on my second playthrough. Does anyone know where to get mysterious bones?
In the deepest part of makai district at the renegade stall shop.

sas2000as

Reputation score
How to complete school side quest with sleeping pillars? It looks like you need to get sleep resistance, but I can't find anything to give that resistance (except book for 50,000yen that gives 15% resistance)

Zadkiel

Reputation score
How to complete school side quest with sleeping pillars? It looks like you need to get sleep resistance, but I can't find anything to give that resistance (except book for 50,000yen that gives 15% resistance)
There are some earrings that grant hypnosis resistance found in the downtown jewelry store I believe, should also be another craftable item that gives hypnosis resistance at store level 2.

sas2000as

Reputation score
btw, new question. After destroing sleeping pillars in the school, where to find a person who made them?