What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I can't figure out how to do anything in this damn game. I finished the first chapter and it feels like I've been everywhere and talked to everyone with absolutely nothing happening. I'm completely directionless, and the in-game days are just wasting away. Since no one else is mentioning this, I'm guessing I'm missing something blatantly obvious.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
I can't figure out how to do anything in this damn game. I finished the first chapter and it feels like I've been everywhere and talked to everyone with absolutely nothing happening. I'm completely directionless, and the in-game days are just wasting away. Since no one else is mentioning this, I'm guessing I'm missing something blatantly obvious.
I'll make a walkthrough once I finish this run.

BlackWolf411

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have some sort of translation tool that works for this game? I've been using Textrator but it's only picking up item descriptions and not the text.
Hey i use this guys program and i think it works pretty good.

gotta pay for it to translate with google though i think

Last edited:

BlackWolf411

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey use this guys program and i think it works pretty good.

here is how the translation looks
it also doubles as like a hack program for the rpgmaker games

Attachments

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
has anyone figured out a way to stop the text spam, I can't find a place to set it to ignore phrases in cliploader or translation aggregator :\

Trevelontous

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If i remember correctly after defeating the first boss you need to keep going between the teacher's room where you take photoshoots at occasionally, and the bottom most option on the overworld/world map and talk to the girl in the memory zone.

I haven't gotten super far, but most of the story progress is made from either of those two places once you know you've finished up. One of the teachers gives missions you can't get anywhere else, those are used to progress through the 3rd chapter.

Last edited:

UnsungQuartet

Lurker
Reputation score
Where do you get hypnosis resistance
There's a shop selling a book that gives a +15% passive somewhere south of the bunny outfit club.

Incidentally, you had any mobs actually inflict hypnosis? I haven't run into any, but then again I'm still stuck to figure out how to access the "dungeon" for chapter 6

wizo555

Reputation score
There's a shop selling a book that gives a +15% passive somewhere south of the bunny outfit club.

Incidentally, you had any mobs actually inflict hypnosis? I haven't run into any, but then again I'm still stuck to figure out how to access the "dungeon" for chapter 6
Can you specify which part of the map that is?

Regarding your question it's for the side mission that involves solving the school hypnosis.

EDIT: nevermind I found it along with other similar gear

Last edited:

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
has anyone figured out a way to stop the text spam, I can't find a place to set it to ignore phrases in cliploader or translation aggregator :\
There's a post two pages back that does a better job then my hackityslash guess.

Last edited:

UnsungQuartet

Lurker
Reputation score
Can you specify which part of the map that is?

Regarding your question it's for the side mission that involves solving the school hypnosis.
If you're starting from the outside door to the bunny outfit club, go south until the map transitions, then go east as soon as you can. There's a doorway with an arrow over it.

Zadkiel

Reputation score

It's free and it mtl'ed basically the entire game for me with no problems and minimal effort. Honestly can't believe how few people have been using it so far considering how good it is. Worked for Pray Game as well.

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks! That's a really great tool.

Probably going to have to start a new game since before I couldn't figure out how to pay for skills and spells.

Zadkiel

Reputation score
Alright next question, how do I get it to translate? I installed the tool to the game and its still not machine translated
press the button below escape on keyboard in game, should be ` on mine its ` bottom and ~ top. Go to translate, wait for files to load, change output lang. to english if not already, then hit the green load translate date from server. Should be set after that as long as all launches after are done with startwithtool.bat