What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Minor update on his Twitter mentioning something about the official trial version, which you can carry the save data over to the main game, releasing probably around the 6th of December. Not 100% guaranteed though.
The tweet itself is roughly:
I can mess around with things until maybe the 6th
If so it's about time I make the trial...

So no :v it's no coming on the 6th, but rather by the 6th the author would likely stop changing anything to submit that 'final' version to DLSite.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
The tweet itself is roughly:
I can mess around with things until maybe the 6th
If so it's about time I make the trial...

So no :v it's no coming on the 6th, but rather by the 6th the author would likely stop changing anything to submit that 'final' version to DLSite.
Oh ok thanks for the correction, only understood trial and doing something until the 6th.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Update posted on Ci-en, basically saying mostly everything is done including testing.

Testing brought about a few changes, at the start of the game you can set minor things like sexual experience (Like you could in ambrosia)
He also introduced a part time job in a coffee shop, no events, it's a safe way to earn money.

Natsu from Anthesis's role has been explained (and she's been redrawn to look a bit more like herself again), you can trade "glittering medals" to her for special items etc.

Seems molesters will not just appear on the trains now like planned, but as the "control" and "dominance" values go up they'll start to wander around areas based on the time of day and your experience etc, somewhat like Ambrosia.

Trial will be out soon and he's talking about wanting to do something like an Anthesis 2

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Trial will be out soon and he's talking about wanting to do something like an Anthesis 2
The trial version needed to be remade from the completed version due to added additions to the game, which he stated will take around 2 days after clearing some minor check ups on the game. Thank him for the constant updates and hard work these past few months, can't wait to buy the game when it releases. :giggle:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ah I hadn't actually read that bit, that's what I get for skimming.

Nice to know it'll be based on the full one though, trials made before hand often have too much content changed (it's why I didn't play the test version much)

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
While you wait, you can grab the trial version and play it now if y'all want.

Edit: His ci-en post officially announced the trial version after the dlsite, it talks about how the current CG screening is in the clear, but the game itself hasn't yet, meaning that if the game doesn't past the screening, there might be a slight delay. More info:

Edit#2: A minor bug which I assume will be fixed: When you select the very hard difficulty and look at your phone, it'll display normal difficulty instead.

Last edited:

da22

Reputation score
Nothing new for the event or H-scene.
He just added the option to change the stats of heroine at the beginning and the smartphone to check the monster informations as well as the item drop locations

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
What's new in the new trial version?
Nothing progress related, but the core game did:
-Soul container tiers removed in place of just soul container, and unlocking the skills needs a certain amount of soul containers. Some skill requires certain conditions to unlock.
-Crafting changed a lot:
+++++Weapon/Armor shop is inside the book, you can upgrade the shop by getting the shop skill with soul containers.
+++++Special shop is accessed through the vendor guy at the club, upgrading the shop costs a certain amount of yen to upgrade.
-When going to school on weekends, you can only go to the club.
-Coins can be traded with the girl at the train station.
-Some dialogues with father that goes nowhere(for now).
-You can earn money at the coffee shop
He just added the option to change the stats of heroine at the beginning and the smartphone to check the monsters information as well as the items location for farming

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Also the fact that save data will carry over too is a point since anything from the Operation version is wildly outdated now.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
I found a massage parlor. I don't know if that was in the previous version of the game. It requires that you get your corruption high enough.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Prepping for the full version, think I've overdid it... Here's a save if anyone wants it. Btw, the author replied to my tweet that the difficulty selected in the options menu changes the enemies you fight, even though the phone said it's normal.

Update: Here's an even more aggressive save file if anyone wants it.

Attachments

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So decrypting the trial show quite a lot of stuffs not in there before

Like there's probably a badend with her turning evil, the type with tanned skin + evil looking cloth. Though there's nothing hinting at that form having any H scene at the moment.

dedadagain

Reputation score
hey - does anyone know how to output the text at runtime? someone mentioned something similar for another MV game, but I can't find it anymore. Just wanna try auto translation on the demo

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
That's what the ignore function is for.

I've ignored these and that pretty much stops the spam though it does mean some actual lines of text are also skipped.

夕方