What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
I mean... what is the true end of that game? Is possible a virgin rute and keep her pure?
IDK, I suppose, this game confirm that(?)
Pure virgin playthrough(not ending) most likely will be possible for this game like his previous titles are, but that's just speculations.

Any tentacles in this?
Yea there's tentacles in this game, that content is available in the August trial version if you want to check it out.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
First time I see her, I noticed that lol
But I wasn't sure if she really was... she? (?

I mean... what is the true end of that game?, is possible a virgin rute and keep her pure?
IDK, I suppose, this game confirm that (?
I think it's more of a cameo than a real continuation of any particular story with her. Though technically any ending other than the one where you get kidnapped by the bandits and get a badend could have happened, she could be virgin still or secret slut like the other ending.

I doubt she'll play much of a part in it though

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh, I liked that girl, and I would like to know if there is a canon ending or something lol

It is one of those MC that (at least in my case) you want to do well... in the end

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Only 2 weeks delay nice!! My heart already prepare for 1month delay. Won't even feel 2 weeks nowadays

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
*insert Mr.Burn's "Excellllent" here *

Edit: Okay since I can't help myself I've been looking further at how a TL for this would work, and I've run into a fairly big issue, the text that appears in the top left corner every day or during certain H-scenes won't accept spaces in it, it cuts it off after the first space. I've run into similar things over time where one plugin (namepop, made the names appear over events) did the same thing, but I never managed to solve it.

Since there seems to be a few code-y people here, any ideas?

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well, now if 2077 flops then we could still get something to play with.

j2kawesome

Reputation score
Hi, New member here, just wanted to pop in to say thank you to everyone here for finding out how to make the hook translator work!

Cheers guys!

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Btw I forgot to note it when posting about the release date, but the post also details about the external bug testing finishing around the 28th(27th in US) and something about completing the official trial version, so the probability of the official trial version will be around from then till the game is done.

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
*insert Mr.Burn's "Excellllent" here *

Edit: Okay since I can't help myself I've been looking further at how a TL for this would work, and I've run into a fairly big issue, the text that appears in the top left corner every day or during certain H-scenes won't accept spaces in it, it cuts it off after the first space. I've run into similar things over time where one plugin (namepop, made the names appear over events) did the same thing, but I never managed to solve it.

Since there seems to be a few code-y people here, any ideas?
Are you talking about how TMNamePop.js does "namePop.split(' ');" before further processing?

Simplest solution is just to use underscores or CamelCase, although that sort of looks bad.

An alternative is to use some other space-like unicode character replacement. For example, \xa0 - NO-BREAK SPACE char. Since this is javascript, maybe just &nbsp is good enough.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Are you talking about how TMNamePop.js does "namePop.split(' ');" before further processing?

Simplest solution is just to use underscores or CamelCase, although that sort of looks bad.

An alternative is to use some other space-like unicode character replacement. For example, \xa0 - NO-BREAK SPACE char. Since this is javascript, maybe just &nbsp is good enough.
Sort of actually yeah, I think that's the MV version of it (which I haven't run into yet thankfully) but the one I specifically meant was for VX Ace, same issue though. I tried the _ approach before but never thought of unicode replacement, great suggestion thanks!

That might work for this game actually, must try it out

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Been reading around twitter, and it seems(?) like the dev is prepping for the next game already or something, simple core mechanics from this game will carry over to the next one, and something similar to an Anthesis 2, but more fantasy style... NOT 100% SURE THOUGH

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah looking at their replies in the comments they say they've already got a few ideas, but that they want to take their time and make the process easier by repurposing some systems.

They also said something about being happy if they could release a game every year and that that's their plan but they're not going to do it if it's bad for them so that's good.