What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, important question(for me at least). OThert then the boss in bunny dungeon, is there any way to apply/reapply the curse mark? I mean atm at Chapter 6, and there are some items I'd like to use in the cursed mark slot, but kiiinda don't want to remove it if I can't reapply it without the boss(what can I say, I love curse mark tatoos on my girls =D)
IIRC at final chapter all boss is respawnable, you can kill it however many times you want, or maybe when you unlock lab dungeon, i don't remember exactly at what chapter...

SnarkLord

Reputation score
IIRC at final chapter all boss is respawnable, you can kill it however many times you want, or maybe when you unlock lab dungeon, i don't remember exactly at what chapter...
Well I guess I'll figure it out when I get to it. Thanks =D

Bpatron

Reputation score
i cleared "chapter 7" and im at "chapter after" so does this means i playing free roam now?

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I did my run with low lust, deception, there isnt nothing special or message (Low Lust = Common Ending, Pet Teacher = Common Ending + Pet Teacher ending)
With this I finish the game, the game is greater, better that Cyberpunk, but there is a problem with the difficult, in very hard enemys do more dmg and hp, but they dont do more arousal dmg, Traps dont generate estrus and only a dungeon has aphodisiac gas, then in a pure run Enemies only do 60 arousal dmg it is nothing to aoursal bar, I need a full sexual growth skill with 200 estrus and the enemy does 350 aoursal dmg, but in the dungeon, there isnt nothing what generate 200 estrus.
In the train molester there are skill: Poor, Normal and Technician, I think that same need do enemys, in normal difficulty the skill is poor, but in Very Hard them skill must to be Technician (aprox x3 arousal dmg) with these enemies is near to impossible the strong climax without dev 5/5

Sometimes the feeling in a baste game is that your unit will finish broken and a mistake will worst that in a Dark Souls, this game is more like a Mario, you are exploring collecting coins (sexual growth skill)

Estrus source:
  • A facility in the room (need craft it)
  • Lew bunny suit (Club hidden boss reward)
  • Aphodisiac/Lew Slime/Succubus potion
  • Bukake with bukkake fetish (sexual growth skill)
  • Aphodisiac pool in the sewers
  • Aphodisiac gas in a dungeon
  • Enemies type Flower special attack
Note: My favorite baste games are RyonaRPG, Succubus Raphsody (with mod) and MaiDenSnow Eve, where late a lot of years, I can do new runs and enjoy

Attachments

Last edited:

ololof

Reputation score
Okay, what dungeons have secret bosses?
I found them only in second and third ones

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
I did my run with low lust, deception, there isnt nothing special or message (Low Lust = Common Ending, Pet Teacher = Common Ending + Pet Teacher ending)
With this I finish the game, the game is greater, better that Cyberpunk, but there is a problem with the difficult, in very hard enemys do more dmg and hp, but they dont do more arousal dmg, Traps dont generate estrus and only a dungeon has aphodisiac gas, then in a pure run Enemies only do 60 arousal dmg it is nothing to aoursal bar, I need a full sexual growth skill with 200 estrus and the enemy does 350 aoursal dmg, but in the dungeon, there isnt nothing what generate 200 estrus.
Thanks for all your info in this thread. Can you explain how monster/tentacle pregnancy works in this one? Or is there none?

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Okay, what dungeons have secret bosses?
I found them only in second and third ones
Each dungeons has a secret room with a limited item, late dungeon 3 each dungeon in the secret room there is a hidden boss, you can farm hidden boss by his drop and craft special items ( 40+-10lvl difficult)
Waaaait, what hidden boss? where? how?
There is a memoria called Exploration, Tier II to Tier IV has "You can see hidden passages"
Hidden.png
Thanks for all your info in this thread. Can you explain how monster/tentacle pregnancy works in this one? Or is there none?
There is a tentacle pregnancy, you need lose 3 times vs first boss in sewers, late select surrender (BAD END), there is a event, it isnt a sexual growth skill
Is impossible monster pregnancy (lore in the event before)
Late 1.04 there is a ovulation potion (+- x2 rate) (sale in the out the train station) in my experience, this ugly guy with the potion is over 50% pregnancy chance (normal guy +-20%), I am not sure when he will rape (lust 2 or 3, or +3 times steal his item)

Pregnancy.png
When the heroine is pregnant, nothing happen (not belly), you can speak with Memoria and there are 3 options
  • Has your son (BAD END)
  • Eat your son's soul (20 souls)
  • Give you son's soul to Memoria (max +-7) You can see little Memoria inside the book
Late 10 sons, there isnt a sexual skill related =(, I was waiting "Chronos's syndrome" or something
Souls.png

Last edited:

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
There is a tentacle pregnancy, you need lose 3 times vs first boss in sewers, late select surrender (BAD END), there is a event, it isnt a sexual growth skill
Is impossible monster pregnancy (lore in the event before)
Thanks for the info. Just to be clear, when you said "is impossible monster pregnancy" do you mean it's impossible with OTHER monsters besides the first tentacle boss?

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Thanks for the info. Just to be clear, when you said "is impossible monster pregnancy" do you mean it's impossible with OTHER monsters besides the first tentacle boss?
My suggestion, play the event, but if you need know
When you loss 3th time with the tentacle boss, your uterus will remodeled with tentacle compatibility, late a tentacle will rape you, belly and late tentacle birthing, late game over and late a rollback in time to before the battle, the MC in her room will think that it was only a Dream, no sexual skill
Without the uterus remodeling, the MC cant pregnant with monster, but the uterus remodeling is only limited in that event
I never saw a Monster doing insert, only Renegades

Last edited:

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I have the skill but in the engram meun, there is nothing
Are you sure? this is the Exploration book, you need repair engram first
hide.png
Note: It is my 2nd run, I dont need buy again memories
If we found a bug or have a suggestion, we can write here , I write in message in English and Jp MTL and the autor answer me

DeeFrost

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I just finish the game in very hard and there is a spoiler maybe about the next content
The game is easy ... I started in normal and late chapter 2 I changed to very hard, over 26h play time and finished with lvl99
But I am missing sexual growth skills, I dont understand How pregnant remodeling, I did 5 additional trys in the lab and have 8 childs, plz help with missing sexual growth skills
I am sure that teacher pet ending is a bad ending XD, I need try others ending, Here my save 1.0.4
  1. Full remodeling, pregnancy remodelling need while MC is pregnant lose in the docto lab
  2. Full outfit
  3. Best Weapon? Ether Breaker
  4. Best costume option: Celesphere
  5. Ring: elemental Breath
  6. Ring: Skelling (invisible outfit)
Plz help me with sexual growth skills missing

And MTool is the best tool ever!!!! thnx You!!!
Thanks for the upload, but you have to upload the config files too or it doesn't work.

Bpatron

Reputation score
In the train molester there are skill: Poor, Normal and Technician, I think that same need do enemys, in normal difficulty the skill is poor, but in Very Hard them skill must to be Technician (aprox x3 arousal dmg) with these enemies is near to impossible the strong climax without dev 5/5

Sometimes the feeling in a baste game is that your unit will finish broken and a mistake will worst that in a Dark Souls, this game is more like a Mario, you are exploring collecting coins (sexual growth skill)

Estrus source:
  • A facility in the room (need craft it)
  • Lew bunny suit (Club hidden boss reward)
  • Aphodisiac/Lew Slime/Succubus potion
  • Bukake with bukkake fetish (sexual growth skill)
  • Aphodisiac pool in the sewers
  • Aphodisiac gas in a dungeon
  • Enemies type Flower special attack
Note: My favorite baste games are RyonaRPG, Succubus Raphsody (with mod) and MaiDenSnow Eve, where late a lot of years, I can do new runs and enjoy
to get strong climax just FULLY fill the bar 1608540941549.png
if you have trouble doing that try using items that lower sensitivity resistance and drink Aphodisiac potion to max (200)
as far as i have played only traps and groping seem to be able to get strong climax

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
There was an exam? lol. Guess I skipped school too much.
Wait what? I didn't know there was an exam, despite my first playthrough attending school every day...

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait what?
This has been my reaction with this game every other post. So many things i didnt know about. Will wait until theres more patches out i guess before doing full into it, really good one so far. Wish there were more.
Ambrosia is his last one,but its not nearly as complex i find. Wonder if theres more like this from other creators.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Thanks for the upload, but you have to upload the config files too or it doesn't work.
Oh, Ok, My save folder
to get strong climax just FULLY fill the bar View attachment 36606
if you have trouble doing that try using items that lower sensitivity resistance and drink Aphodisiac potion to max (200)
as far as i have played only traps and groping seem to be able to get strong climax
Yes, but this only happen with early preparation, this only not happen in a average bad game
hey, how to fail exam?
There are 2 event with your school examination
  • With -10 (I am not sure) in the tutoring room (2nd floor) the teacher will .... (3 phases, anus focus)
  • With -20 the school speaks about the swimming club ... (3 phases, orgy)

You can exchange with medals a black grades in the train station, effect: -10 school examination

Attachments

Last edited: