What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

I want to use the MTool for this game so bad, but I am worried because when I run the program it says there is a trojan virus in the wolfHook.dll file which is apparently needed for the translation program to work. Is this fine to pass or should I be worried like I already am?

Mtool throws trojan errors, but I'm running it without issue after forcing my antivirus to ignore the folder that I've installed Mtool in.

Also, the author of Mtool says that his program doesn't even alter the base program like a translation patch would, although in my experience after dragging and dropping a program into Mtool then forever after opening the program also opens Mtool. In any event, I don't think there's any reason to fear Mtool.

I just finish the game in very hard and there is a spoiler maybe about the next content
The game is easy ... I started in normal and late chapter 2 I changed to very hard, over 26h play time and finished with lvl99
But I am missing sexual growth skills, I dont understand How pregnant remodeling, I did 5 additional trys in the lab and have 8 childs, plz help with missing sexual growth skills
I am sure that teacher pet ending is a bad ending XD, I need try others ending, Here my save 1.0.4
  1. Full remodeling, pregnancy remodelling need while MC is pregnant lose in the docto lab
  2. Full outfit
  3. Best Weapon? Ether Breaker
  4. Best costume option: Celesphere
  5. Ring: elemental Breath
  6. Ring: Skelling (invisible outfit)
Plz help me with sexual growth skills missing

And MTool is the best tool ever!!!! thnx You!!!

she has some great buttocks

Thank you! I think we can probably release the English version, so I think it will come first, but please look forward to it.
Celesphonia English version someday, remember that Kagura will release Ambrosia in Steam (TBA)
Source: comment #64

Celesphonia English version someday, remember that Kagura will release Ambrosia in Steam (TBA)
Source: comment #64

Oh wow, that's interesting. So how long do you think until an English version comes out?

I can't get the partial patch to work at all so I don't think I'll be playing this one right now, sadly.

I'm fundamentally missing how one of the core mechanics of this game works (I'm not machine translating, so that happens). I'm in chapter 7 and I know from the walkthrough that I need to get all the books in the upper bookshelves to unlock the door next to them. I never figured out how to get the items required to get the books, though. Can anyone fill in the gaps for me?

Have you tried checking the smartphone where you can see the items dropped in each dungeon?

Oh wow, that's interesting. So how long do you think until an English version comes out?

I can't get the partial patch to work at all so I don't think I'll be playing this one right now, sadly.
Anthesis was released Dic 2017 and the eng version was released mid 2019
Ambrosia ENG was announced 3 JUL 2019 and the release is TBA, maybe Celesphonia will released in mid 2022

2th.me_3243211.jpg
I just saw this on certain Webboard.
Did someone know how to obtain this form?
(Also, where can i get leatest version of this game?)

I'm fundamentally missing how one of the core mechanics of this game works (I'm not machine translating, so that happens). I'm in chapter 7 and I know from the walkthrough that I need to get all the books in the upper bookshelves to unlock the door next to them. I never figured out how to get the items required to get the books, though. Can anyone fill in the gaps for me?

For the very top row you only need Soul Ink (first item in Memoria's crafting menu) and to have progressed to a certain chapter.

But, that door to the left actually DOESN'T open once you've opened all the books. You have to open all of them, then talk to Memoria again. After this, there's a new item added to her crafting menu, another key (I forget the name right now). It's that that lets you into the "last" book

I want to use the MTool for this game so bad, but I am worried because when I run the program it says there is a trojan virus in the wolfHook.dll file which is apparently needed for the translation program to work. Is this fine to pass or should I be worried like I already am?
The wolfHook.dll is for WOLF RPG Based games,
So you can let it stay blocked, Then ignore this alert.
Unless the game you want to play is based on WOLF RPG.

Anthesis was released Dic 2017 and the eng version was released mid 2019
Ambrosia ENG was announced 3 JUL 2019 and the release is TBA, maybe Celesphonia will released in mid 2022

Two years?

Oh no. :(

Well, I guess I'll just have to hope a fan does a full translation. For some reason the partial always crashes with the error CANNOT FIND .PNG FILE.

Don't worry about. Translators work by reading the memory of another program, which also happens to be how trojan works - by injecting itself into another process. This is also why Cheat Engine, the most trusted cheat software in the world, is often flagged by anti-vrius programs as malware.

I think is time to ask this once more (sorry for that).
has anyone ever seen this CG while playing?
Eve_06_m_0023.png

View attachment 36661
I just saw this on certain Webboard.
Did someone know how to obtain this form?
(Also, where can i get leatest version of this game?)

Unfortunately that's just the bad end. You can't actually use that costume in the normal game.

I think is time to ask this once more (sorry for that).
has anyone ever seen this CG while playing?
View attachment 36667

Nope. Looks like it's supposed to be the low corruption ecchi stream, but the actual in-game event shows her wearing her usual streaming clothes. Where did you get this screenshot from?

Make sure you're going to the "Crafting (Special)" menu, think it's the 3rd option down. All you need for that as far as I remember is to start the bathhouse quest, beat the monster, see the 1st scene then talk to the teacher. He has a short dialogue first, then the menu pops up, after that it should be in the special menu.

are you talking about speak option or I'm in the wrong place
Capture.PNG

I am boring (I was playng my backlog), and I was thinking in ... why not nuzlocke rules? Pkmn games are very easy, and the fan base did
What wil happen in this game with new fan rules?
  • Play in Very Hard
  • Not purify souls, but you can eat it
  • Memory ban, Only memory exploration II and last memory
  • Not reset if you are defeated
  • New Game
  • Allways take the train in the morning before the school
  • Full Dev _/5
  • Not sneak attack
I was reading reviews about the game and describe like a Magical Girl Life Simulator, and now I am thinking in a fusion between Girl Life and this game T_T
Yes, I want a game update by x-mas gift =(

are you talking about speak option or I'm in the wrong place
With the Teacher, Matou
There is a bug pre 1.06 where the teacher is missing in the chapter 7 (doctor lab) then you cant create special items

Last edited:
I have not seen this man at all
i probably should mention when i got the game i use a save from the demo and i ver1.06 right now

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    352.8 KB · Views: 79
Back