What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

I don't want to spoil but yeah... That guy gets on "vacation". He's actually doing some research. That guy you're talking explains that.

I am not sure, but probably DLsites cut 30%, but in this year will 250k US dollar and other 250k US dollar in the left life cicle the product, but the studio is a one-man, It is a lot
DLsite's cut is based on how much you sell it for. will show you the actual sale costs, tax costs, and how much you get from each sale. So, while they're selling at ¥1870 they get ¥1320. If I remember right, tho it might have changed if a product is on sale DLsite eats the cost of the difference instead of you.

Hmm thank you for pointing that out. I encountered that too. Looks like translator++ likes to override some event names with some other stuff. Gonna correct that and upload a fixed version later on.

Edit: Fixed Version attached. It's updated to ver. 1.06 so you need ver. 1.04 or 1.05 as a base.

After killing the pollution core, the memoria sequence doesn't trigger, so this still has issues.

Also, it causes some weird debug junk to appear, which doesn't go away when the partial is removed, potentially destroying your save as it makes traps impassable.
2020-12-28 06_07_42-[#] 魔法少女セレスフォニア ver1.06 [#].png

Last edited:
https://ulmf.org/threads/tool-rpg-maker-mv-mz-vxace-vx-xp-wolf-rpg-cheat-auto-translate-tool.14436/

I really can't stress how good this tool is. It doesn't alter the game in anyway, instead running an overlay that just runs over the game your translating. Been using it since 1.00 and haven't had any translation related bugs at all, and I know for a fact this the dev of this game relies heavily on using strings in variables that would have to be precisely translated so there would be huge room for errors to happen if they were going to, like the picture above, but I had none of that.

Edit: Not to crap on any on going translation efforts or anything, I just know that no matter how careful a translator is there WILL be more bugs if it's editing data in anyway. It's why I gave up on translating Ambrosia, once I realized just how linked everything was, I basically would have had to start all over again to correct what I had broken.

Last edited:
The only problem with that tool is when the game update and you have to transfer the translation to the update... Also there's the cache it makes for each game/update you open that piles up.

True, it's not perfect, but I think I'd have given up on playing this properly using my usual TL methods :ROFLMAO:

After killing the pollution core, the memoria sequence doesn't trigger, so this still has issues.

Also, it causes some weird debug junk to appear, which doesn't go away when the partial is removed, potentially destroying your save as it makes traps impassable.
View attachment 36759
You need to reload the map after you remove the partial to get rid of the debug junk. I've been playing through it with this swapping my save between patched/unpatched versions whenever a bug comes up as a workaround.

if you don't want to get angry, stay with the original version. XD
or who only translates the bare essentials to deal with such errors .
just like Yugifan3 always does .

View attachment 36759

Yea that's a consistent annoyance at the moment but I think I found the culprit that causes this. It's the file "Map002.json" in the data directory. For now, you can just overwrite "Map002.json" from the partial with the original Map002.json from the 1.06 patch to fix it. This will revert some of the choice translations but that's better than these annoying blockers. I'm currently reworking this very file but it's quite big and can take a while to fix.

Map002 *is* the template map, so be aware that if you mess anything there, you can potentially get dozens of problems on several other maps, depending on the event in question.

I really can't stress how good this tool is. It doesn't alter the game in anyway, instead running an overlay that just runs over the game your translating.
Gotta admit, the entire way of it working is top-tier and the dev deserves some absolute solid credit even providing a shareware version that isn't crippled. That says a hell of a lot.

Hey, apparently there is a hypnosis debuff that allows you to walk around naked. Has anyone seen how to get that?

Hey, apparently there is a hypnosis debuff that allows you to walk around naked. Has anyone seen how to get that?

You need to increase your embarassment resistance to 100% in order to walk around naked

Go to the book store at the north east corner of the red light district, buy the highlighted book and read it:

Then keeping doing the exhibitionism event in the park until your embarassmenet resistance reach 90%. Note that you can only progress in the event if your lewd stat has reached lvl 3 (aka the upper limit has been increased above 199).

Finally equip the mask item (Anon-mask) or the eye patch (sealing eye patch) to raise the embarassment resistance to 100%. Can't remember where I got them from though

Actually, you can reach 90+ embarrassment resistance still on lvl 1 lewd, it just takes a bit of grinding.

The mask is somewhere in the TV stage, The other thing in the synthesis shop.

With lewd1 you need repeat Photo event, Delivery Event, Public bathroom lvl1 and Park lvl1, then book
Mask is 10%, There is a eye patch by 5% (I dont remember where you can buy it)

I tried the translation tool but I don't seem to make it work :( Is it possible to share files for translation?

What type of RPGMaker is for this game? Am I able to use the Decryption tool mentioned by Yugifan?

Actually, you can reach 90+ embarrassment resistance still on lvl 1 lewd, it just takes a bit of grinding.

The mask is somewhere in the TV stage, The other thing in the synthesis shop.

Really? I thought it was capped if you don't unlock the second and third stage of the event. Whoops.

Back