What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

Where can I find レジストン for the demon fisher?

Also, the 黒の汚泥 for the glasses?

Both seem like drops, but I've done everything up to the bar/factory and can't find them. Unless I'm getting ahead of myself.

Most of the items you can pick up (ones that reset every day) are random picks between (at least) two choices.
You might have gotten a bad draw when you went through the level the first time.
Also, you do have a list on the phone of all the pickups for each dungeon.

Just wondering, are save files compatible with newer versions of this game? For example, I played until pretty much the end of Celesphonia at 1.01 but realised that there is version 1.06 out.

I moved my save game over and the game runs fine but I am not sure if I will be missing anything content wise.

I am boring (I was playng my backlog), and I was thinking in ... why not nuzlocke rules? Pkmn games are very easy, and the fan base did
What wil happen in this game with new fan rules?
  • Play in Very Hard
  • Not purify souls, but you can eat it
  • Memory ban, Only memory exploration II and last memory
  • Not reset if you are defeated
  • New Game
  • Allways take the train in the morning before the school
  • Full Dev _/5
  • Not sneak attack
I was reading reviews about the game and describe like a Magical Girl Life Simulator, and now I am thinking in a fusion between Girl Life and this game T_T
Yes, I want a game update by x-mas gift =(

With the Teacher, Matou
There is a bug pre 1.06 where the teacher is missing in the chapter 7 (doctor lab) then you cant create special items
Full Dev _/5 what did you mean by this?

Game's engine is RPG Maker MV. So yes, the tool should work.
I don't have the required file "game.rgss3a". I open the folder and can't find it in the main folder anywhere.
Also I'm using v1.01 of the game.
Also, don't I need some kind of a partial? Where can I find one for this game?

RGSS3A file are for vx/ vx ace RPG Maker.

You can either use tool to unpack the rpg maker game file and overwrote them with a translation, use tool to auto translate in another window the text or use some newer tool that auto translate all the game text.

Too tired to explain all in detail. So, go check the translation forum for the differents thread about translating tools.

sorry

Where or how does one actually unlock the naughty online streams for me MC? I haven't figured out yet where this streaming equipment is. Does one has to buy it from a shop or is it bound to a special event?

Where or how does one actually unlock the naughty online streams for me MC? I haven't figured out yet where this streaming equipment is. Does one has to buy it from a shop or is it bound to a special event?
I believe you have to complete a free quest first, then, once you enter the clubroom, there will be an event conversation where you will receive the video camera.

Just wondering, are save files compatible with newer versions of this game? For example, I played until pretty much the end of Celesphonia at 1.01 but realised that there is version 1.06 out.

I moved my save game over and the game runs fine but I am not sure if I will be missing anything content wise.
I started with 1.01 and finished with 1.05 and did New Game+ with 1.06, I will do a new fresh save with the Jan New Content release
Full Dev _/5 what did you mean by this?
We can dev erogenous zone lvlmax 4 eating demon souls early in the game, and lvl max 5 with chapter 7 docto remodel, but there is a request in the ci-en where we can Save dev erogenous zone without sexual grown skills, a run with a girl oversensitive, very interesting and the Circle like the idea, but I want do it before T_T a run with a pure but oversensitive girl =(

Anonymous: Thank you for a very nice game. I have one request, but is it possible to take over only the degree of development and reset the sexual experience? It's okay to be erotic, but personally, it's very quick to be very sensitive even though it's innocent. I would appreciate it if you could consider it as one opinion.
Shimobashira Kobo: Thank you for playing! I'm glad you said that. I understand, I will consider the specifications that leave only the degree of development.

Last edited:
So i've been making a personal partial.
I have two version. One for 1.00 and 1.06. 1.00 got the furthest but had some obvious bugs (demon acids stopped working.) with nearly every items translated.
1.06 i've started from scratch(since i don't trust my translation software, and my previous version had bugs).
Both are MTL but i like to think i prove the grammar (i'm a shitty word smith!) where possible.

Do you guys want me to upload the data files? They're likely behind any partials that's been worked on, but it has stuff like the train groping UI translated and some trap text translated.

We can dev erogenous zone lvlmax 4 eating demon souls early in the game, and lvl max 5 with chapter 7 docto remodel, but there is a request in the ci-en where we can Save dev erogenous zone without sexual grown skills, a run with a girl oversensitive, very interesting and the Circle like the idea, but I want do it before T_T a run with a pure but oversensitive girl =(
I tried opening the game in MX. It crashed, and while i wont say MX is stable (or in an acceptable state) it seemed like a problem with the game files.
I saw something about the files being encrypted in the thread. I'll look into that. I just assumed (shockingly) the files were unencrypted since my hook installs with no issues.

Up to chapter 4 so far while not understanding story much and game looks promising but one of my gripes is how battle sex is handled. Main issue is that auto escape feature. They already give player a method to escape and it's not difficult or anything, just have to hold down a button. They should just allow the player decide when mc gets to escape. Mc climaxing doesnt affect the duration at all as well. She could climax and then straight away auto escape next turn which doesnt make much sense. Even the enemy have takes a turn to recover after climax ( when they actually do... Takes so long to get to that point)...

Anyway, I may have missed some option somewhere but is there any way to turn off the auto escape from restraint? Thanks

Up to chapter 4 so far while not understanding story much and game looks promising but one of my gripes is how battle sex is handled. Main issue is that auto escape feature. They already give player a method to escape and it's not difficult or anything, just have to hold down a button. They should just allow the player decide when mc gets to escape. Mc climaxing doesnt affect the duration at all as well. She could climax and then straight away auto escape next turn which doesnt make much sense. Even the enemy have takes a turn to recover after climax ( when they actually do... Takes so long to get to that point)...

Anyway, I may have missed some option somewhere but is there any way to turn off the auto escape from restraint? Thanks
There is a bug (v1.05) when you wear cursed item, you restrain resistant is negative then you bar dont progress and you are stuck forever XD
I have same problem, in Very Hard usually the battle finish in 2 turn (MC Preventive attack + MC Attack First) and the enemy never attack, I dont know if the solution is enemys with more HP or assault focus enemys

1.07 features announced (release soon), nothing interesting (MTL)
Scheduled to be supported in ver1.07
  • There may be no difference for anal virginity in prostitution against gentlemen (because the judgment was the degree of development)
  • Defeating an enemy in battle will cut off the contraceptive effect of oral contraceptives
  • The difference at the time of virginity is not reflected in the text at the time of the OP event
  • Occasionally an unintended character is displayed during prostitution
  • Radical gear performance changes
  • Fixed a mistake in the effect of defense down (large)
  • Fixed orientation after moving on a map
  • For the convenience of the event, do not let the notorious event occur until after Hazuki is rescued
  • The number of days has not passed at the beginning of Chapter 5
  • Recollection does not reflect one-step virgin / non-virgin switching
  • The reference of the petal-shaped tentacle line was incorrect
  • Typographical errors, omissions, name specification mistakes, etc.

Last edited:

As far as I remember you have to lose to monsters but escape and do the public walk of shame 5(?) times, eventually some one uploads an upskirt. Amane makes a comment about not wanting to be famous but maybe she should try get used to it. After that I think you just talk to the guy on the computer in the photo room when he has an ! over his head.

Quick note : I think this HAS to be done early on in game. I got it in my pure playthrough easy enough but actaully struggled to get it in a lewd run since Celesphonia always got captured by enemies and didn't escape. There is a "Free mission" in CH.4 called "Dangerous plant monsters" or something like that, and if you lose there you will always get the "walk of shame" outcome, but even spamming that nearly 10 times, it never triggered for me, I had to toggle the switch manually, so I think it might be best to do it in Ch. 1-3

Is there any H-Event with Memoria? Yes or no is sufficient.

Yes. Click spoiler below if you want a hint of when it is.
It's near the very end of the game. Won't occur in normal gameplay.[\spoiler]

As far as I remember you have to lose to monsters but escape and do the public walk of shame 5(?) times, eventually some one uploads an upskirt. Amane makes a comment about not wanting to be famous but maybe she should try get used to it. After that I think you just talk to the guy on the computer in the photo room when he has an ! over his head.

Quick note : I think this HAS to be done early on in game. I got it in my pure playthrough easy enough but actaully struggled to get it in a lewd run since Celesphonia always got captured by enemies and didn't escape. There is a "Free mission" in CH.4 called "Dangerous plant monsters" or something like that, and if you lose there you will always get the "walk of shame" outcome, but even spamming that nearly 10 times, it never triggered for me, I had to toggle the switch manually, so I think it might be best to do it in Ch. 1-3

Acutally you get the camera after doing the downtown side quest once. Winning or losing doesn't matter, just do the quest, and when you return home you get a text telling you to check out the video on your computer. Afterwards talk to the computer guy in the photography club. That unlocks streaming. However, I am not sure what's the trigger for the naughty stream. I just assumed it's something to do with having high lewdness.

I am not sure what's the trigger for the naughty stream. I just assumed it's something to do with having high lewdness.
I am not sure, but is related with a sex grown skill, you need do 3~5 normal deliverys, I unlocked it with my pure run and MC lewdness was very low

Fast question, where the MC can buy drugs? I want progress with the drugs but without rapes

anyone know how to cure parasitic condition? i can't change clothes since struck by that status

I am not sure, but is related with a sex grown skill, you need do 3~5 normal deliverys, I unlocked it with my pure run and MC lewdness was very low

Fast question, where the MC can buy drugs? I want progress with the drugs but without rapes

You mean the drug that give her the addiction status? If yes, you can't get that status outside of the slum rape event.

anyone know how to cure parasitic condition? i can't change clothes since struck by that status

Buy this item from the photography club or by using your phone.

Attachments

• GoGoParasite.jpg
    GoGoParasite.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 259
Back