What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I have not seen this man at all
i probably should mention when i got the game i use a save from the demo and i ver1.06 right now
Yep a problem/bug
Teacher Matou join to photo club room in chapter 2 or 3, you cant progress bathroom and Train sub missions without teacher, maybe late chapter 8 (rejoin event) you can see he again
If you never saw, It is a bug, your save is corrupt

suckathis

Reputation score
Nope. Looks like it's supposed to be the low corruption ecchi stream, but the actual in-game event shows her wearing her usual streaming clothes. Where did you get this screenshot from?
You can look at the CGs if you decrypt the game files, there are a bunch for that specific event but only a few are used in game.
I knew there was a gap since I played it for the first time, she doesn't even mention how or where she got the rotor (lol).
I was reading the dev twitter and it seems like he was not particularly happy with that event CGs so I think he just fucked it up to finish it quick, I just hope the text related to the event is still in the files as are the images...

deskchairlamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh yea forgot to mention that. Thank you for picking that up. The game has to be NOT encrypted for the partial. If you don't know how the decrypt the files change these lines in the system.json:

"hasEncryptedImages":true,
"hasEncryptedAudio":true,

Hello,

Your partial blocks some pathways and you can't progress anymore (those arrows in dungeons that move you to the next map, you can't pass them) Any way to fix this ? I'm using version 1.05 (I encountered this in the sewer dungeon, before the pink water and tentacles area)

mcHy

Reputation score
Alright, here is my "broken" save file, i unlocked some costumes and items which are not implemented.
Most of the costumes crash the game but the red swimsuit and the school jersey working good.
P.s. much more spezial items + Nipple piercings, but you cant uniquip them. Have fun!

Attachments

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You can look at the CGs if you decrypt the game files, there are a bunch for that specific event but only a few are used in game.
I knew there was a gap since I played it for the first time, she doesn't even mention how or where she got the rotor (lol).
I was reading the dev twitter and it seems like he was not particularly happy with that event CGs so I think he just fucked it up to finish it quick, I just hope the text related to the event is still in the files as are the images...
Not more rushed that Cyberpunk, but he will release new content in january (1.1) completing the original 1.0
Ci-En: We'll be working on this next year because we're prioritizing bug fixes, but I'd like to do it by the end of January.
In ci-en people asked by full voice-pack and he only said about new content with new dungeons (mid year?)
Ci-En: Many people are expecting additional updates such as Ero scenes, but I think that will be a little ahead.
In Feb he will work in New Game's concept idea (Celesphonia 2.0 or something in Ambrosia World), probably he will release the next game mid 2022 (hype train.jpg)
Ci-En: The most influential is the fantasy of the same world view as Ambrosia, but I also want to do a short story with only erotic elements ....
Source:

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
In Feb he will work in New Game's concept idea (Celesphonia 2.0 or something in Ambrosia World), probably he will release the next game mid 2022 (hype train.jpg)
Slow down. Let's try to survive 2021 first.

shaka339

Reputation score
Hello,

Your partial blocks some pathways and you can't progress anymore (those arrows in dungeons that move you to the next map, you can't pass them) Any way to fix this ? I'm using version 1.05 (I encountered this in the sewer dungeon, before the pink water and tentacles area)
This is a problem with the 1.05 version not the partial, I tried pasing that part with a clean version at that time and I had the same problem. The only way I found to go past that part is copying the save files in another version (1.01 in my case), go through to the other side, save and copy the save files and return to 1.05 version. I'm in chapter 3 and so far that's the only part that I had that kind of trouble.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello,

Hmm thank you for pointing that out. I encountered that too. Looks like translator++ likes to override some event names with some other stuff. Gonna correct that and upload a fixed version later on.

Edit: Fixed Version attached. It's updated to ver. 1.06 so you need ver. 1.04 or 1.05 as a base.

Attachments

Last edited:

deskchairlamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm thank you for pointing that out. I encountered that too. Looks like translator++ likes to override some event names with some other stuff. Gonna correct that and upload a fixed version later on.

Edit: Fixed Version attached. It's updated to ver. 1.06 so you need ver. 1.04 or 1.05 as a base.
Couple more bugs, that I've found :) :

Sleeping crashes the game (atleast in chapter 2 or on specific circumstances)
You can see all the triggers while playing (check out the school, you'll see all the squares)

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
does anyone know how to get these stuff? i cant find them at all pls help me
With erosion 15 you can go to forbidden library, late you need memory's "craft erosion items" and late farm and craft the item
Dark Library.png
Blue candle you can buy in the train station by 20 glitter medal
- Dirty flower: +50 estrus, unlimited use
- Dangerous jar: Parasyte
- Slime kun: free ... desintegrate clothes
- Awakening box: you can change you hypnosys level (school events)
- Blue candle: 1 free soul daily

kitibi

Reputation score
With erosion 15 you can go to forbidden library, late you need memory's "craft erosion items" and late farm and craft the item
View attachment 36707
Blue candle you can buy in the train station by 20 glitter medal
- Dirty flower: +50 estrus, unlimited use
- Dangerous jar: Parasyte
- Slime kun: free ... desintegrate clothes
- Awakening box: you can change you hypnosys level (school events)
- Blue candle: 1 free soul daily
yes thank you now i can get it

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Couple more bugs, that I've found :) :

Sleeping crashes the game (atleast in chapter 2 or on specific circumstances)
You can see all the triggers while playing (check out the school, you'll see all the squares)
Yea you are right. The update process broke more than expected. Guess I have to rework several maps to fix this.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yea you are right. The update process broke more than expected. Guess I have to rework several maps to fix this.

after lose when i use your translate XD comming in my romm than error XD

the old make more bugs. XD
no red arrows can pass .
the old A00

Can only say stay away from this translation makes more mistakes than you should XD .

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game uses at least one plugin that refers to other map events by their names and uses a template map that puts references in the 'note' field of a map event.
🤷‍♂️
I'd say it's not a surprise that hamfisted MTLs tend to fail hard.

deskchairlamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So how to get the skill to remodel the school clothes ?

I'm at chapter 4 right now and still have not found it.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
are you talking about speak option or I'm in the wrong place
Right place, wrong person, there should be a guy with white hair in the place I've circled in your picture.

There's 3 reasons he might not be there.

1) a bug (doubtful though, I've played from 1.00 and never had him vanish too early)

2) you're too early in the game? What chapter are you on? I don't think he appears until like chapter 2 or 3

2) you've passed a certain point in the story where an even happens. I can't specifically remember what chapter but read the spoiler below if you want an exact summary of what might have happened. But don't read it if you're not past chapter 4, I know for a fact it's not before that.

There's a point in the story where you have to fight resurrected bosses, if you've done that then I think he vanishes, as it's revealed that one you've been dealing with was a clone of the real one and I don't think the real one fills in that position until Chapter 7. Either way, I think that might really be what your issue is if you're past chapter 3 and he's not there.

Attachments