What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

Moongazer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I modified the text translation size limit for non-supporters to 6m
Now it should translate properly.

BTW, i have translate this game 1.02 ver, it's only has 4.5m bytes text data....
Hi i've update to the lastest public tool but i still dont get the spacing you've shown here? Is this going to in the next update? my tool ver is (2020-12-13 Ver: 50010)

test.png

EDIT: Solve the problem with some testing, thanks for wonderful tool.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get this item? I can't found it in the craft menu....
I am curious about this as well. I have beaten the game but I don't have this item. May be it's hidden in one of the dungeons? It's not inside the school dungeon btw. I just combed through every corner of it again.

Edit: The item is not listed in the Developer's official walkthrough page ( ). I think it was a debug item, or a feature to be implemented in the future.

I can't rigger the pool event despite my school reputation is 6.
I think, but not 100% sure, you need negative reputation and you need to have sex with the teacher in the teacher's office first (not the gym teacher).

Last edited:

lailani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OK this is the last thing i cant figure out: How to remove the "Dirty Crest" (the curse tatto) - again, i'm fine with it, but it prevents me to equip glasses for finishing the chikan case..
- OK Solved.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
OK this is the last thing i cant figure out: How to remove the "Dirty Crest" (the curse tatto) - again, i'm fine with it, but it prevents me to equip glasses for finishing the chikan case..
There's a miko at the train station. She sells stuff that remove curses.

Edit: Is it possible to raise the shame resistance to 100% without equiping a particular item? It seems to be capped at 90%, and require an equipment (a mask) to increase to 100%.

Last edited:

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, I saw only how to remove crotch tatoo, But how I can obtain them? also above demon blood status.

AFAIK here permament status(not self heal accept use item or sleep

- Hypnosis(must prevent at first can't heal at all)
- Parasite
- transparent outfit

lailani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
- hypnosis kinda just unlocks more schools scenes. after clearing the school underground boss my MC's hypnosis depth is still at 100. Problem is that you need at least a little bit of tolerance to clear the statues around the school, or you will just keep failing to destroy them. 15% tolerance is enough for this - you can get that by buying and using Hypnosis Iroha Book from the shady bookshop in the town.
- Parasite is gained by taking attacks from tentacle monsters in the school underground and it can be removed with Super Nostram Pill that you can craft in photography club in school. It can be also removed with Blood Purification Capsule and with Tentacle Dispersal Spray.
- Transparent outfit goes away on it's own a day after you kill the chikan boss that gives it to MC after MC's defeat i think

ailse

Reputation score
excuse me, how do you guys play this game with english translation? i don't understand

lailani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
BTW, "Swimming Club Mystery II" says that i need some knowledge or skill to proceed with the quest. What exactly do i need and where i can acquire it?

@GameMaster0000
Croch Tatoo is a curse - you get it from the boss in the main quest related to dissapearance of school nurse. Dunno about Demon Blood thing.

mcHy

Reputation score
BTW, "Swimming Club Mystery II" says that i need some knowledge or skill to proceed with the quest. What exactly do i need and where i can acquire it?
how do you even get this quest? I found this quest in the save raw data and unlocked it but after that i cant Continue.
The quest says that i should invastigate after afternoon at the pool but i cant find anything.

Edit: Just found out that this quest does not official excist

Last edited:

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I dont understand the game, I startd to play in normal but battle are easy and changed to hard, I took skills Healing, Magic (nice AoE Dmg) and Close combat, I just finish the chapter 3 and I am lvl19, 119 lust, school grades 58
  • I dont loss vs enemy or boss, they do very low arousal and worst develovent, usually they die in 2 turn (I attack behind)
  • Enemy dominion is very low, it is only 5, allways I go to a dungeon every day
  • I am farming lust, arousal and develovent with the train molester and more molester
  • Miasma impact is very low, sleep with 100 miasma it is only 1 corruption, and there are a expensive Memory potion what reduce miasma or going to massage by -5 corruption
  • I am using aphrodisiac potion x2 before molester run, but usually this low very fast, arousal too
  • Kiss is develovement 0, increase lust but not arousal, this need the corruption body modification.
  • I need corruption to learn black magic, but is possible loss how increase the corruption?
Are There develovep that help with the gameplay?, I only can find that shame events develovement shame resist.
I am losing good feature if not GoR?
MC can learn Masturbation (out the bed)?
Is useful eat demon souls before purification? I dont have problem with my learn skills speed
Is useful high corruption?
How I trigger the corruption body modification? It is each n increase +1 corruption or is each lvln/2n/3n corruption? I want every body modification but not lose the game XD
Is there New Game+?
Can the Enemys do more damage and corruption that the player without GoR?

Attachments

Last edited:

lailani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think i'm close to the end of the story. Problem is i have no idea what to do. i defeated the boss at TV station and i'm supposed to fight some doctor boss next, but i dunno how to initiate the quest. i killed all of the bosses once more but all i get is "free" missions in the photography club. halp!

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
I think i'm close to the end of the story. Problem is i have no idea what to do. i defeated the boss at TV station and i'm supposed to fight some doctor boss next, but i dunno how to initiate the quest. i killed all of the bosses once more but all i get is "free" missions in the photography club. halp!
Walkthrough link is on the 1st page and post by etigoya on page 15.

lailani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OK. Finished the Game. I Must say that this is BY FAR the best work from this circle so far. This was like those old games with tons of story and gameplay. Authors of today are becoming too lazy. This was quite a refreshment! +++

OneRest

Reputation score
Disable the choice separator. In Clipboard_llule.js, this is:
WantChoiceSeparator = false;

Relatedly, you can disable enemy names by editing plugins.js to:
"Show Enemy Name":"false"
Neat, thank you

suckathis

Reputation score
Eve_06_m_0022.png
I've been cracking my head trying to trigger this cg, but for some reason she just skip from flashing a boob (Lust < 99) to stream her masturbating with the rotor (Lust over 100).
Is it even possible to trigger?, Is it from another event?
Please help!

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
In the school dungeon how do you get past the "looping" corridor?