What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, only works to a certain point though. Every 15 points of Soul Erosion will lock it in so you can't go lower than that again

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Has anyone figured out how to get piercing?
In club dungeon, there is orb trap, There is a chance a cursed item, earring and this are piercing design (1.02 not work, in 1.04 work)
The problem is that curse cleaning item destroy the curse item =(

Attachments

Last edited:

aurinkojakuu

Reputation score
I'm stuck in Chapter 6, can't get the story quest. I went back to the sewers and beat that boss again, but when I talk to the person in the hospital it's the same as ever. What am I missing?

EDIT: nvm I'm dumb, just had to go to the 3F school thing first and voila. Now all I'm confused about is how that Link thingy on the phone works...

Last edited:

Bpatron

Reputation score
3rd floor of department store?

Also, what effect that you paid to teacher 3 times
I just finish the game in very hard and there is a spoiler maybe about the next content
The game is easy ... I started in normal and late chapter 2 I changed to very hard, over 26h play time and finished with lvl99
But I am missing sexual growth skills, I dont understand How pregnant remodeling, I did 5 additional trys in the lab and have 8 childs, plz help with missing sexual growth skills
I am sure that teacher pet ending is a bad ending XD, I need try others ending, Here my save 1.0.4
  1. Full remodeling, pregnancy remodelling need while MC is pregnant lose in the docto lab
  2. Full outfit
  3. Best Weapon? Ether Breaker
  4. Best costume option: Celesphere
  5. Ring: elemental Breath
  6. Ring: Skelling (invisible outfit)
Plz help me with sexual growth skills missing

And MTool is the best tool ever!!!! thnx You!!!
whats the requirement for remodeling?

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In club dungeon, there is orb trap, There is a chance a cursed item, earring and this are piercing design (1.02 not work, in 1.04 work)
Ah thats awesome, thank you.
On a far more important note - where the hell did you get an english client? need.

cometvenus

Reputation score
I think I'm stuck on the mission where i'm trying to hunt down the source of drugs in chapter 4. I talked to the girl in the sex shop and apparently she told me where to go next, but I must not have translated it very well because i'm lost. The mission screen just says to go to the back part of the slums and find a drug deal location, but I've been all over that area at all times and I can't figure out where it wants me to go.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I think I'm stuck on the mission where i'm trying to hunt down the source of drugs in chapter 4. I talked to the girl in the sex shop and apparently she told me where to go next, but I must not have translated it very well because i'm lost. The mission screen just says to go to the back part of the slums and find a drug deal location, but I've been all over that area at all times and I can't figure out where it wants me to go.
Go back to the main map, and you should find a new dungeon among the selections.

akyryz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've just passed that part. She tells to leave the store and go north. A new path has just opened but it leads to the map selection. There you'll find a new map.

Btw, how many chapters are there? My anxiety is spinning out~ lol

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've just passed that part. She tells to leave the store and go north. A new path has just opened but it leads to the map selection. There you'll find a new map.

Btw, how many chapters are there? My anxiety is spinning out~ lol
If I'm not wrong, the Drug Deal location will be down among the dungeons marked in red, but it's text will be white.

Also, 7 chapters total, but 5 6 and 7 are pretty short if you're just powering through main missions.

Raiden83

Reputation score
Would be neat to have a clit piercing to

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Here is a very experimental partial I cooked up to ease on the horrible text spam this game spits out in certain situations. It's made with the latest version 1.05 so you might (or might not) need the base 1.04 version to apply it.

The partial already includes the Cliplogger with a RegEx code that should eliminate most of the text spam except for the constant text spam in choice dialogs which is caused by some of the special UI plugins this game uses. Couldn't figure out how to fix that yet, but I translated nearly every story-related choice so that should help somewhat with the Translation Aggregator not getting flooded.

Disclaimer: This is BY NO MEANS a complete partial! I only translated stuff that makes it easier for translation engines to "read" the important bits it needs to translate.

Oh btw: If you can't unpack it, rename it to a ".7z" file.

Attachments

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This game have give up item or spell`?
There are 2 items, in combat you need a Daemon card that is sells in Makai District, and off combat (Ex Club lvl1) you need a bad meat that is sells in Makai District too
whats the requirement for remodeling?
You need lose in Doctor Lab with trash monster, remodeling is random, while pregnancy remodeling MC need state preganncy before lose
Ah thats awesome, thank you.
On a far more important note - where the hell did you get an english client? need.
I am a time traveler 2022 when Kagura released the game in Steam .... only a joke XDD, You need check 9~11 pages, that guy is a genius, It is a MTL, but you dont need change anything in the game and there isnt broken variables

shaka339

Reputation score
Here is a very experimental partial I cooked up to ease on the horrible text spam this game spits out in certain situations. It's made with the latest version 1.05 so you might (or might not) need the base 1.04 version to apply it.

The partial already includes the Cliplogger with a RegEx code that should eliminate most of the text spam except for the constant text spam in choice dialogs which is caused by some of the special UI plugins this game uses. Couldn't figure out how to fix that yet, but I translated nearly every story-related choice so that should help somewhat with the Translation Aggregator not getting flooded.

Disclaimer: This is BY NO MEANS a complete partial! I only translated stuff that makes it easier for translation engines to "read" the important bits it needs to translate.

Oh btw: If you can't unpack it, rename it to a ".7z" file.
Thank you for the partial, it works well for me. The only problem I had is the game not finding all the content in the "img" and "audio" folders so I had to decrypt them.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you for the partial, it works well for me. The only problem I had is the game not finding all the content in the "img" and "audio" folders so I had to decrypt them.
Oh yea forgot to mention that. Thank you for picking that up. The game has to be NOT encrypted for the partial. If you don't know how the decrypt the files change these lines in the system.json:

"hasEncryptedImages":true,
"hasEncryptedAudio":true,

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there any way to transform into the magical girl state while in the gallery room?

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
so theres free roam after completing the game?
Is there any way to transform into the magical girl state while in the gallery room?
Soon TBA
Scheduled for improvement or change (including under consideration)
  • I want to be able to turn on / off equipment items that reduce control
  • The difference between the non-skirt version of the sexual harassment boy who flips over the skirt
  • To be able to transform in the recollection room
  • Do not limit the direction when checking the moving signboard of the school
  • I want to be able to open the smartphone menu with the button on the gamepad
  • Automating familiars?
  • A dungeon that collects lewd enemies and traps
  • To increase the number of changing spots
  • A certain monster's masturbation hypnosis technique is a little unnatural
1.06 is up, more fix
MTL:
  • After 3 or 4 deliveries, I'm supposed to go home, but I'm out in the downtown area (if I can't, I can go home by talking to a police officer or just eating)
  • Only the curse trap is not automatically released over time (you cannot escape if you cannot resist)
  • After the Uza-sensei event, Uza-sensei in the staff room becomes transparent
  • If you select up to this point in delivery 1, some characters in the delivery will remain.
  • Fixed some bad behavior when canceling an option
  • Inadequate unmatching of Pair Link
  • Insufficiency that parameters different from expected increase due to parameter increase when eating
  • Inadequate effect of used condoms (and now face or body random)
I am playing again with Low Lust Very Hard without advanced gear, but I need a better challenge, the game is very easy I hate that a assault attack do only 34dmg, I need lust 200 + full sexual grow + +4dev ero zone, and usually I finish the battle before the first sexual attack =/
I dev an addiction to this game

Last edited:

SnarkLord

Reputation score
So, important question(for me at least). OThert then the boss in bunny dungeon, is there any way to apply/reapply the curse mark? I mean atm at Chapter 6, and there are some items I'd like to use in the cursed mark slot, but kiiinda don't want to remove it if I can't reapply it without the boss(what can I say, I love curse mark tatoos on my girls =D)