What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New update on their ci-en.
Their mini game is coming along nicely, some good features, including swappable hairstyles! (for standing picture at least)
Voice acting too apparently which is nice, worth reading the update in full.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score

LegendGaming_56

Reputation score
Can anyone post a full gallery save file for 1.09 the ones i have are outdated
also once you finish the game do all the scenes unlock?

Last edited:

ThadCyclonecock

Reputation score
Anyone know where the last candle is?...

I've Destroyed the ones in: Room 3-1, 3rd F hallway, Rooftop, Art room, Music Room, 2nd F hallway, Staffroom, Library, 1st F Hallway, Swiming pool, Gym and the one outside(between the main building & the gym).

Edit: nvm, found it. It's in the girl's bathroom on the 1st F

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
From his last that he want to update some content for Celesphonia
First is the hair style base on his last twitter
It also seems like he lost the original colour pallete that he used, so there'll be new CG but it might be a little different, both in colour, and in style since he's trying that new painted style, which I really like.
"I forgot to paint when I was in Celesfonia, and I lost the palette, so the standing picture is still good, but the impression of the new event CG may be quite different."

iq3

Reputation score
hey i'm new. heard y'all talking bout a quest under the school? where do i trigger that event?

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone tell me how to get this scene?

celeshint.png
Top is MTL. Bottom is the original JP text. I've pretty much tried running into every molester and I'm not getting any scenes.

mcHy

Reputation score
Can anyone tell me how to get this scene?

View attachment 40762
Top is MTL. Bottom is the original JP text. I've pretty much tried running into every molester and I'm not getting any scenes.
I would say thats the train molester sex scene.
Just let this guy touch you in the train and you get the toilet scene.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That or it's possibly the scenes you get from walking back to town as Celesphonia with fairly torn clothes, you get the choice to rush past or go home another way, eventually you get a third option of "walk slow", and with a bit more exposure I think you then get a scene where she gets led away, there's 2 versions of that.

Edit : and seeing as no one has mentioned it, there's been another update on their Ci-en. Version 1.20 is aiming for a Mid / Late September launch. 3 new scenarios that take place after the story, more art and (possibly?) scenes for side characters, 2 new dungeons (not sure if these are part of the scenarios mentioned above) both trap dungeons, one for Celesphonia, one for Amane when she's untransformed. He also mentions wanting to update some of the earlier CG's, but that some of the newer stuff will be in a slightly different style since that's what they're doing at the moment and they're finding it hard to switch between both. Sounds good!

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
Hopefully one of those scenario's after the end addresses what would happen if you don't resolve the hypnosis field over the school.

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the tips I managed to get that missing scene. I reviewed my gallery and noticed that my park scene is actually stuck at stage 1. I tried to repeat over and over and it actually doesn't progress past stage 1. Are there any trick or special requiremets to get stage 2 and 3?

celeshint.png

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Thanks for the tips I managed to get that missing scene. I reviewed my gallery and noticed that my park scene is actually stuck at stage 1. I tried to repeat over and over and it actually doesn't progress past stage 1. Are there any trick or special requiremets to get stage 2 and 3?
Is this the one where you do the naked run in the park at night then go into the men's toilet?