What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pretty sure your exposure stat has to be really high, possibly 100 and you can only get that from an item I think, can't remember where it was but it's definitely mentioned in this thread, just search exposure and you'll find the answer I'd say.

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You mean shame resistance? I already have that stat past 100% and can do the event fully naked.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh wait, is it just the guys wandering around naked in the Park? I think you get different scenes for them. It's been a while since I played to be honest and I'm waiting until the new update to do a new game

omnicloud099

Reputation score
Hi guys, how do you trigger the school incident 1? i have it on my quest but i dont see any candles yet or can open the dungeon under the school

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys, how do you trigger the school incident 1? i have it on my quest but i dont see any candles yet or can open the dungeon under the school
It's been a while, but I believe you need to visit the Hypnotism cult shop and get brainwashed during Chapter 4 to start that quest.

madyo

Reputation score
is this game translated?
i already see some partial in the forum

i mean full translation, i dont mind reading mtl

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yes, there is a machine translation, MTL for this game using Translator++ on F95 zone.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
In the Dev Blog said that he is working in 1.2, maybe release this month and late Steam version and late the new (short) game
The 1.2 is comming with 3 new dungeon (a full trap dungeon) and more outfits and side history, my suggestion wait by 1.2
Source:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
the 1.2 update is out on DLSite, will requires a full fresh download

and there's already been some bugs reported so there's a small fixing patch uploaded on author's ci-en.

BluBird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
question for 1.2 update

for giant robot quest, where do I go after photo club in school?

mcHy

Reputation score
question for 1.2 update

for giant robot quest, where do I go after photo club in school?
go to the Lab Dungeon, second Teleporter, first door on the left side of that teleporter.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
My current run 1.10 was Crysis and started again Crysis with 1.20 hotfix, now I am lvl26 and the xp gain is low, I am playing with "Diligent ring" (double xp but hp 1/2) , someone feel same?
in the blog said the dev that he will work the Steam version late the new game with the Sister, maybe we have Celesphonia before Jun 2022

Last edited:

dedadagain

Reputation score
how do you access v1.20 content? I've beaten the game, but I can't find anything

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
how do you access v1.20 content? I've beaten the game, but I can't find anything
Took me a while to figure it out (was using full save)

- Train Station shop now has gym on 3rd floor
- TV in your room: some robot emerged from the water - prompts you to go to the beach
- Another event circle in your room right next to the table with the book: starts that girl friend from chapter 1 gets abducted again: this is the content for new trap dungeon

Ragnarite

Reputation score
I'm using the full save from 1.09 and back but i have no prompts on the new content, when i go to the train station shop it says looking for tenant for 3rd floor and for the rest i have nothing either. I did put the new patch in for 1.20 but i was in 1.10 before it that the problem or did i just need to start a new story to unlock it since the saves are 1.09 and back?

Last edited:

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'm using the full save from 1.09 and back but i have no prompts on the new content, when i go to the train station shop it says looking for tenant for 3rd floor and for the rest i have nothing either. I did put the new patch in for 1.20 but i was in 1.10 before it that the problem or did i just need to start a new story to unlock it since the saves are 1.09 and back?
The 3F isnt open in the begin, with my full save from 1.09 is open, I dont understand the use, only buff a stat by 3k yen and the scene is good, but better the outfit in the 1F (unlock late ask in the 3F?)

Ragnarite

Reputation score
The 3F isnt open in the begin, with my full save from 1.09 is open, I dont understand the use, only buff a stat by 3k yen and the scene is good, but better the outfit in the 1F (unlock late ask in the 3F?)
For me in the full save for 1.09 the 3rd floor isn't open and I have no prompts to start the other two quest (Giant Robot and ero trap dungeon) so I've been trying to look for how to start them but i have found nothing so far

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
For me in the full save for 1.09 the 3rd floor isn't open and I have no prompts to start the other two quest (Giant Robot and ero trap dungeon) so I've been trying to look for how to start them but i have found nothing so far
Did you try interacting with your TV in your room?
Also check the circle next to telephone in middle of the room (between book and bed)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The save back on the last page worked for me (which is the one I assume is being used), though note that I replaced everything in my save folder with the files in there and didn't just pluck a file or two from it and try to mix it with my old ones. The 3rd floor was open and the prompts for the new content (e.g. the television) were there as soon as I loaded the save with the longest playtime on it.

Anyway, I have a question too - I haven't played this game in a long time and have probably missed out on a few updates, plus I've forgotten most everything by now, anyway. Does anyone happen to know how you activate the new Memoria scene? I don't remember having a succubus familiar when I last played the game, and while I see it floating around the kitchen when I load the aforementioned full save, I don't know how to do anything with it other than get it to dispense condoms every day. I know I can just view the scene in the gallery, but I still like knowing how to activate scenes in-game, too.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I don't remember having a succubus familiar when I last played the game, and while I see it floating around the kitchen when I load the aforementioned full save, I don't know how to do anything with it other than get it to dispense condoms every day. I know I can just view the scene in the gallery, but I still like knowing how to activate scenes in-game, too.
You can buy familiars with the girl (old MC) in the train station by golden coin, are very very change, the Cat is +-450gold and the Krab is a drink
Used condom is a powerful tool!!, with a memorie you can transform used condom by Souls and fast Bukake XDDD