What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [しなちくかすてぃーら/Shinachiku Castella] 夏色のコワレモノ (RJ269335)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

That new NTR game from Shinachiku Castella got a DLSite page with trial for us non-ci-en supporters.
Current expected release date: Mid June

The control is RPGMaker MV and from what I've tried there's no combat at all, though there's 4 special buttons.
Q - Bring up your phone, where you can call the girl or check the DQN board (where some NTRists will be flaunting their achievements)
W - Bring up calendar
T - Skip time 1 hour
A - teleport home

Kinda skipped the openings but the setup is that you're living with two sisters and the younger one, a tomboy, totally got a crush on you.
(there's likely going to be scenes for the older sister as well, but I don't think there's any in the trial)

The game is free-roam and you can take the girl with you to do activities.

Some unique thing about this game:
1. 'love meter'
In the menu, you can see her with hearts either surrounding the middle (indicating her love for you) or drifting towards a corner (to another guy) and the person she's interested in/the person she likes listing.

2. Time system
Action/moving around will spend time and certain events only happen at certain time. You also get forced home to the next day once it's late enough.

3. 'points' gathering
Doing things will give you points (like physical activity, mental activity, bonding activity)
You use these points to break through crystals in a cave in order to reach some flashback scene of you and the girl, and is what I think the main progress for vanilla route.

Now, onto the NTR...
Well...the thing is that you actually have to activate the NTR route yourself...
Once you fulfill certain conditions, the NTR guy will start pursuing her, and will make progress over the days. (There's a blue orb in front of your house that list how to trigger each of them)
On any day there's such NTR scene, you can find a heart mark in the girl's calendar (not the one you can open anywhere, it's in her room) and can see those scenes that way. (You don't get to see it while playing as the guy)

Not sure if it's due to the trial being balanced differently, but in there you can get her basically completely NTR'd by the end of the trial.

Fetishes: NTR, rape, ugly men.

List of NTRist
https://ulmf.org/threads/shinachiku...ella-nokowaremono-rj269335.13521/post-1074697

Last edited:

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another fugly guys.....
i wonder y jap luv fugly doin ntr... is it too intensify the darkside or just literally showing how disgusting ntr is xD

Anyway as long the context is gud im gud xD
oh some1uploaded on sukebei can some1 tell if it real?

Swiggity_Swooty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another fugly guys.....
i wonder y jap luv fugly doin ntr... is it too intensify the darkside or just literally showing how disgusting ntr is xD

Its real. Still trying to figure out how to unlock scenes.

VermillioN

Reputation score
Can someone explain how to trigger the scenes? and how many are in the trial? also, is there use for points like physical or study in trial?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Can someone explain how to trigger the scenes? and how many are in the trial? also, is there use for points like physical or study in trial?
Uhh, I'll try to write down how to trigger each NTRist when I have more free time (look in the girl's diary in her room and see if there's a heart mark, if yes you can try to view that scene from there)

IIRC on the author's ci-en there's up to 7 scenes for one guy, and 2-3 for the rest.

The points are used for breaking crystals in a cave near the shore, further into the cave you'll get to trigger flashback of MC and the girl.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like author updated the trial on DLSite to version 1.05.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Another fugly guys.....

Because it's NTR, not wish-fulfillment. The ugly guy makes it pretty much impossible to turn it into netori instead, cuz not even ugly people identify with ugly characters. That's part of it anyways, the other part is that both NTR and old ugly guys are both messed up so people interested in one tend to be interested in the other. Similar to taboo stuff I guess, it's so wrong that it's hot.

There's another theory. NTR is mostly about sexual inferiority and competetion, where males will feel sexually invigorated if they feel they are becoming sexually inferior, so that they can better compete. This phenomenon has been observed in even more primitive species like fruit flies. If the NTRer is a stud, there's nothing you can do about it cuz he's better than the MC in almost every way. However, if the NTRer is fat old ugly guy who is otherwise undesireable in every way except his magnificent cock, that furthers the sexual disparity between him and the MC. This should also be why the NTRer always tend to be treat the girl like crap and don't give a damn about her but still wins her by a landslide due to his cock. If the NTRer is a decent guy who treats her well and is acutally a better boyfriend than the MC, it destroys a lot of the feelings of NTR, despite it still being NTR.

Last edited:

MrMarroc

Reputation score
The dev has had relatively unattractive men NTRing their females for a few games now. I think they do so to add even more punch to the "Damn, my girl just got stolen and Im a cuck" feels. However, I love this devs NTR games, and this is another welcome addition to the list.

I know of a few of the NTR routes available, mainly from just running around:

Day 1: you can unlock the town ugly guy by going into his house near the bottom right of the town.
: You can unlock the bathouse guy by going into the bathouse during the day, I chose mainly the 2nd options here.
: If you take the train to the city, you can meet a park bum outside of the cram school. Talk to him, then go into the cram school and get the item there. Unlocks the bum NTR route.
: Go to the school, and upper room has the blonde school bully. Talking to him with the girl in tow unlocks his route (This one i know has CG in the form of cellphone texts).

Those are the only ones I have found so far. Im assuming due to trial we dont have the ending CGs yet? Can never catch girl on final day, then only get the game over screen

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, so how to trigger each NTRist (note that after the initial events, you might need to find the trigger to get the next scene)

1st guy (brownish rundown house below your house)
1. Talk to him with Ryouka with you.
2. Talk to the village chief with Ryouka with you.

2nd guy: (bath counter kid)
1. Talk to him at the bath.
2. Hear something from the bully girls at school
3. Go home

3rd guy: (little kid in the top left of village)
Can't be triggered in trial :v

4th guy (store clerk)
On Tuesday/Thursday, work at the video rental store twice.

5th guy (bum)
1. Talk to him (this is the bum in town), then get a pamphlet from the tutoring school next to him.
2. Go home.
3. Do self-study at the library at school.

6th guy (mohawk guy at school)
1. Talk to him with Ryouka.
2. Find a timid guy in town (left middle area)
3. Go to club in the city (take the train)

Last edited:

zero777

Reputation score
Let me give rundown for each person, already completed everything (for trial version)
Because this is the trial version, you can only focus to 1 person only per game to really see the progress of each person and also because of the time gap..
The game will end in July 30..

- Deliquent tomahawk hair guy from the school
It have 4 scene of it, the 4th scene she giving a blowjob at the school restroom....this is the last scene for this person

- The hobo guy near tutor school
Sadly this is only has 3 scene, the 3rd scene is where the hobo invited her to go inside his tent...this is the last scene for this person

- The buff store clerk from cd/dvd rental store
This is also 3 scene, but there's a gimmick in this one, somehow she is interested in him, so in the end of the day where the 3rd scene he gave flower to her, she asking you with multiple choices. If you got it wrong, the game will immediately end even if you have 1 more day. Luckily, i pass that somehow and continue to the last day. This day suppossed to be where the 4th scene happen, but because this is the trial version you can't see her and the buff guy anywhere in the town..this is the last progress you can go..

-The counter guy from public bath
This is also 3 scene, there supposed a 4th scene that is a bath scene in MC house where the counter guy with her bathing together but you can't trigger that..so the last scene is the 3rd scene..

-The rich kid with the tent
Nope you can't..but sometimes she hangout there with couple of kids...
I guess expect something good because this kid is quite wealthy to a house bigger than everyone..

-The bald guy from rundown house below your house
There are 6 scenes, guess this one is kinda spicy..still the 7th scene is locked in the shrine..so the 6th scene is the last scene for this bald guy..

Conclusion
Some of them doesn't have scene because the CG isn't ready yet. Also if you already progress like i mentioned before but still have time until July 30 and you always go solo without her, she will keep attached to that person and keep giving the person hearts while the MC lose hearts from her. Hopping for the release one can open all scene in one go without redoing everything. Her sister have a potential to rape and have CGs of her own because she works in different places in the game. Mostly the 4th scenes are pre sex with her so yeah..hoping some CGs of her pregnant from each person lol. Almost forgot, always read her diary when there's new entry to help progress the game, you will get notif by skipping hours in the right corner below when there is a new NTR scene...

You can't do anything, just go home and read her diary in the next day..

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
-The guy from rundown house below your house
Only the beginning, he touched her butt...
Actually, he's the 1st guy in my post with up to 6th scene excluding the starting scene.

After you trigger his route, the trigger is usually around his house.

zero777

Reputation score
Actually, he's the 1st guy in my post with up to 6th scene excluding the starting scene.

After you trigger his route, the trigger is usually around his house.
Ohh wait really??
I try it after trigger his route, but nothing happen like there's no mark or anything like other route....
So how to trigger another scene for his route? Is the trigger like the toilet one beside his house or the sparkling thing around his house?

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Ohh wait really??
I try it after trigger his route, but nothing happen like there's no mark or anything like other route....
So how to trigger another scene for his route? Is the trigger like the toilet one beside his house or the sparkling thing around his house?
I think it might be partly random, but I manage to triggered him on every day except 24th.
It's basically all near his house, but seemingly random.
The first time I think some time in the after noon you'll see her talking to him next to his house.
After that just save every morning, go talk to him, go stand where she was talking to him, and just hit T to pass the time (again, except 24th)
If you see a sparkle on the road to your left, check it and you should see the event.

Repeat until end of demo (or rather, until the demo say "that's all for trial" because doing anymore after that doesn't let you see any scene anyway)

zero777

Reputation score
I think it might be partly random, but I manage to triggered him on every day except 24th.
The first time I think some time in the after noon you'll see her talking to him next to his house.
After that just save every morning, go talk to him, go stand where she was talking to him, and just hit T to pass the time (again, except 24th)
If you see a sparkle on the road to your left, check it and you should see the event.

Repeat until end of demo (or rather, until the demo say "that's all for trial" because doing anymore after that doesn't let you see any scene anyway)
Ohh damn..thanks for the info..
Guess i'm enjoying this trial 1 more time....

It seems i can't find him...
Is your trial verson is 1.05?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
It seems i can't find him...
Is your trial verson is 1.05?
Just to be sure, after talking to him on the first day, did you go with the girl to talk with village elder to trigger him as I mentioned in my post on how to start on each of them? (he's the old man in the building left of this guy's house)

zero777

Reputation score
Just to be sure, after talking to him on the first day, did you go with the girl to talk with village elder to trigger him as I mentioned in my post on how to start on each of them? (he's the old man in the building left of this guy's house)
Oof forgot about that..guess i'll try again..the left is the house that she went at July 21 right?
Thanks for the reminder..

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Oof forgot about that..guess i'll try again..the left is the house that she went at July 21 right?
Thanks for the reminder..
Once you've talked to the guy, the old man should have ! above his head.

zero777

Reputation score
Once you've talked to the guy, the old man should have ! above his head.
Yes..thank you..
Now already completed all lol..i assume that the 7th scene is some kinda ritual....i mean there are spark near the shrine can't open it..and some CG's that not revealed in the game is she having "fun" time with 3 people inside there..
So..no news about newer version have more scenes?

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Not sure what 1.03 and 1.05 have as differences, but considering this is still just a trial version, its pretty certain that the full version will have more scenes, even if we just include the scenes which are hinted at but never shown before the trial ends. And considering past games from the devs, I would make a guess that there will be 3-5 scenes per guy at least.