What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [しなちくかすてぃーら/Shinachiku Castella] 夏色のコワレモノ (RJ269335)

VermillioN

Reputation score
Are these scenes in the trial version?
I've follow the guides you made and I didn't find.

Btw, thanks for the guide this game for sure gonna be great, sadly only on april 2020:sleep:
I hope he release another trial with a bit more scenes.

zero777

Reputation score
Are these scenes in the trial version?
I've follow the guides you made and I didn't find.

Btw, thanks for the guide this game for sure gonna be great, sadly only on april 2020:sleep:
I hope he release another trial with a bit more scenes.
Nope, sorry..
I assume that's the bald guy route that below your house, maybe the ritual village thingy that needs virgin girl to blablabla..it should be sex scene after this..
If you already got the 6th scene of this guy, this should be the 7th scene but still can't access it because when you get near the spark near the shrine, doesn't do anything..
I was hopping that scene is in the trial edition hearing her moan but yeah some of the scene in the CG that you've seen are not included sadly lol
Just hopping for full release that she can got pregnant from each route and her sister to be side character to get raped from the place where she is work...
Already saw some sketch of her sister pre raped and herself having sex with the buff dude...

Not sure what 1.03 and 1.05 have as differences, but considering this is still just a trial version, its pretty certain that the full version will have more scenes, even if we just include the scenes which are hinted at but never shown before the trial ends. And considering past games from the devs, I would make a guess that there will be 3-5 scenes per guy at least.
Yeah i just hope that the trial newer trial version give you more scene like the bath scene or shrine scene, kinda quite ok if the developer do that because the game itself i found quite buggy..
Already counter some bugs in it...
NB: Yeah i guess there are no different between 1.03 and 1.05, the table scene still doesn't change from the previous version..
◆大山
 ①②③④⑤⑥⑦(神社)
表〇〇〇〇〇〇×(神社には入れません)
裏〇〇〇〇〇××
◆安井
 ①②③④
表〇〇〇〇
裏〇〇〇△
◆大介
 ①②③
表〇〇〇
裏〇〇〇
◆まさる
 ①②③④
表〇〇〇〇
裏〇〇〇×
◆浮浪者
 ①②③
表〇〇〇
裏〇〇×
◆ノブオ:なし
* It was taken from the creator's website

Last edited:

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Does anyone know what is up with the guys who show up at your house at some point? I played through, and the second girl (from here on I will refer to her as "mom") calls the MC inside. There, he meets with two men, and is given a choice of some sort. I have no idea what I did as a trigger other than watched "mom" get flirted with at her job, as well as met her at the hobo soup kitchen in the park under Cram school, before this event happened. I expect it is related to her route, but not sure what all its about.

zero777

Reputation score
Does anyone know what is up with the guys who show up at your house at some point? I played through, and the second girl (from here on I will refer to her as "mom") calls the MC inside. There, he meets with two men, and is given a choice of some sort. I have no idea what I did as a trigger other than watched "mom" get flirted with at her job, as well as met her at the hobo soup kitchen in the park under Cram school, before this event happened. I expect it is related to her route, but not sure what all its about.
Yeah i also got that but nothing happens..wait for full release...
She is potentially will have her own CG getting raped and such....already seen one of the sketch of her getting pre raped..she is Female MC sister iirc..
It seems she works everywhere and also getting flirt by some old man, expect some CG of her later in full release...

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Can you post a screenshot of the choice? I didn't bother too much with the sister seeing as there was no CGs for her in the trial yet.

That said, I did know about her volunteer work, and that one feel on the level of netorase really.
Like the first time the hobo groped her, he talked to you and like "ey bro, can you tell her to keep volunteering? she's our nice angel"
Then second time he asked "ey bro, can you ask her to show us her boob next time she come ere?"
Like, srsly, when the MC literally give permission for it....

zero777

Reputation score
Can you post a screenshot of the choice? I didn't bother too much with the sister seeing as there was no CGs for her in the trial yet.

That said, I did know about her volunteer work, and that one feel on the level of netorase really.
Like the first time the hobo groped her, he talked to you and like "ey bro, can you tell her to keep volunteering? she's our nice angel"
Then second time he asked "ey bro, can you ask her to show us her boob next time she come ere?"
Like, srsly, when the MC literally give permission for it....
It's quite random tbh, i only get 1 time of that random chance that you got called back inside the house..
Maybe just find her everyday,and hoping there is a mark on her head to actually trigger that event...
No choices really, it's just some conversation with 2 old guys, the MC, and FMC's sister...maybe gonna lead up to her CG in the future release..

edgruberman

Reputation score
I believe those two are part of the route with the mohawk-haired guy. After you talk to him, you can talk to the guy standing between the clothing shop and convenience store in the commercial district, and that triggers the ability to go into the hostess club (I'm assuming that's what it is) in the city and get drunk. Your picture gets taken and then the two guys show up at your house. Haven't looked closely at their dialogue so I don't know if they're school officials warning the MC or something else.

Independent of that, the older sister gets sexually harassed at work on Sundays and Saturdays (日, 土) if I remember correctly; the 3rd scene involves her surrounded by guys in a room in the inn, but it says not available in the trial when you go to the heart symbol. She also is at the homeless camp below the cram school two afternoons a week; maybe Tuesday or Wednesday is one of them, I don't remember exactly. A few other days of the week she can be found 'taking care of the elderly' in the candy store - harassment behind the counter in the morning, and the MC hears their voices upstairs in the afternoon.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
I believe those two are part of the route with the mohawk-haired guy. After you talk to him, you can talk to the guy standing between the clothing shop and convenience store in the commercial district, and that triggers the ability to go into the hostess club (I'm assuming that's what it is) in the city and get drunk. Your picture gets taken and then the two guys show up at your house. Haven't looked closely at their dialogue so I don't know if they're school officials warning the MC or something else.

Independent of that, the older sister gets sexually harassed at work on Sundays and Saturdays (日, 土) if I remember correctly; the 3rd scene involves her surrounded by guys in a room in the inn, but it says not available in the trial when you go to the heart symbol. She also is at the homeless camp below the cram school two afternoons a week; maybe Tuesday or Wednesday is one of them, I don't remember exactly. A few other days of the week she can be found 'taking care of the elderly' in the candy store - harassment behind the counter in the morning, and the MC hears their voices upstairs in the afternoon.
Based on these words alone, my hype has doubled for this game already :p Im finding it interesting how much work the dev is putting in to have situations evolve for both girls in this game. Im sure there is going to be ALOT of help requests flooding this thread on full release. Thanks for the tips edgruberman!

yeeyee6969

Reputation score
Use translation agrregator and RPGMakerMvGame Hook patcher and you can translate most of this game but in a seperate window. To find out how to get all scenes possible, check the orbs outside of the house. This game will be GOTY tbh

zero777

Reputation score
This game is easy to complete since it's trial ver..
You just need to focus on 1 person per game to get all the scene, just trigger the first scene and the other scenes will follow...
Just keep her diary on check everyday. if there a new scene there will be notif in the game below right corner....

jk55am12

Reputation score
cant get anything for hobo go to prep talk to him go get paper go home go to school to libary wait go to prep again but nothing except hart on old man thats it no scenes then end of the demo can i get some help or a save

zero777

Reputation score
cant get anything for hobo go to prep talk to him go get paper go home go to school to libary wait go to prep again but nothing except hart on old man thats it no scenes then end of the demo can i get some help or a save
No scene? if you mean the fourth scene from that hobo yes..there is no scene for that yet when the girl and hobo went to his tent nothing just a heart mark...
The earlier scene, you can only read in her diary...mostly everything is in her diary..

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
You trigger more of his scenes by doing self-study at school.

TDK

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I hate to be that guy but I've read through this thread but can't seem to view any scenes? Like, I've activated them and then gone to her calendar, heart is there but after that nothing. Is it just a case that the character's cg's aren't in yet or do I have to press something else?

Point in case, the guy in the run down shack, none of his scenes show up. Does he actually have any from the calendar?

Edit: I'm an utter pleb, this is rpgmaker MV...you can click -.-

Last edited:

MrMarroc

Reputation score
I hate to be that guy but I've read through this thread but can't seem to view any scenes? Like, I've activated them and then gone to her calendar, heart is there but after that nothing. Is it just a case that the character's cg's aren't in yet or do I have to press something else?

Point in case, the guy in the run down shack, none of his scenes show up. Does he actually have any from the calendar?

In fairness, Alot of scenes really ARENT there yet either. AFAIK all we got is a juicy little teaser showing us how the game is going to play mechanically and progress storywise, although some of the guys do have some CG so that the dev didnt have us fans jumping at them like a pack of rabid hyenas for actual CG with our NTR game :p

zero777

Reputation score

Well it's just a trial..you might want to the check the game CG from anywhere tbh that isn't included in the game yet..
And about the the guy in the run down shack, you need to trigger it after talking to him go talk to the village elder next to his house...
Somehow this route it's about ritual of the village..

zero777

Reputation score

Well they still making the NTR scenes i guess from the update of the blog..
sex33.gif