What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [しなちくかすてぃーら/Shinachiku Castella] 夏色のコワレモノ (RJ269335)

English release soon

Hmm, I have serious doubts about that. From what I've seen with Kagura:
If it's release date is "TBA" then it can be a year or more before it's released.
If it's release date is "Coming Soon" then it can be somewhere between half a year and a year....maybe.

So while this is good news that some has picked this up, until an release date is given....do not give yourself or others hope for "soon".
Ah forgot to add this: There are always exceptions to a rule! A few of their releases we got not that long after their announcement. Still better to not get your hopes up for a speedy release.

Anyone know where i can get the buckwheat pillow そばがら枕 for the candy store guy to get the first saki scene?

Anyone know where i can get the buckwheat pillow そばがら枕 for the candy store guy to get the first saki scene?

It's at the convenience store just under starbucks in town

To be fair this may actually come faster than Messiah, they have a pretty obvious parnetship so its posible they have been working on this since long before announcing it, still wish they worked during a games production to speed things up, at least with circles like this and acerola who they work a lot with.

A website for the uncensored patch for the english version was released recently. Someone knows if the game is coming soon? There are no more websites for other unreleased games in Kagura. Maybe this is a signal. Screenshot_20201127_160432.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So far they've only announced the next game coming is Public Defense Corp this weekend. But who knows what's next, may be this one is coming also

My only request for Tina 2 would be more scenes of the samurai chick (Carlotta...?) I didn't understand why Elke got her own scenes AND entire mini story and this bitch gets one rape scene.

dev said he will make a complementary story for this game once he's finished with tina 2 so we are going to have a second game bois

My only request for Tina 2 would be more scenes of the samurai chick (Carlotta...?) I didn't understand why Elke got her own scenes AND entire mini story and this bitch gets one rape scene.

Cuz it's Shinachiku Castella, he's gotta fit an NTR stroy in there somewhere.

The creator announced some dlc-esque for the game
From what I got it's short stories after the main game. There was a picture with Yasui.
I hope all routes get content.

The creator announced some dlc-esque for the game
From what I got it's short stories after the main game. There was a picture with Yasui.
I hope all routes get content.

It seems to be a mixture of showing more events that occurred in each routes as well as what happen after the ending in them.

So yes, it looks to include all routes.

Don't activate ntr routes(or at least don't get to the point where she loses her virginity), clear the 4 memories places(cave, house in woods, temple in forest and beach) and you're golden.

How do you clear them?

To clear the memories for the good endings, you have to collect different colored points to clear the gems. These points can be gained through different ways, such as catching bugs in the little village where you live, studying, playing basketball, etc. There are quite a few ways to do it, and you should have no problem accomplishing it as long as you dont activate any of the NTR routes while collecting the points necessary to clear the memories.

Just a heads up, the official english release is this week on the 10th
Nice. This is for sure one of those games that needs to be translated in order to actually play.

Hmm, I have serious doubts about that. From what I've seen with Kagura:
If it's release date is "TBA" then it can be a year or more before it's released.
If it's release date is "Coming Soon" then it can be somewhere between half a year and a year....maybe.
Message was from Sept. 1st........called it.
Also, yay.

Back