Re: Fan Fantasy: Episode I v1.01

beat ivy and talked to ashe and now ep1 is over just need to wait for ep2

OP
Shinji62

Shinji62

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fan Fantasy: Episode I v1.01

Alright, quite a few bugs have been reported to me, so I've gone back and fixed them, and updated to v1.02.
I've also changed the main Woodley Village map. If you want to transfer your save file to v1.02, make sure you are outside of Woodley first. If you are inside of Woodley, your file will not be usable.

Here are the full patch notes
Removed debug events
Huntress now gives out the reward for the garden quest
Fairies in level 3 of Tinkerbell's Tree now spawn correctly
You can now talk to the princess after accepting the final quest in Esteria
Remade the Woodley Village map. If you want to transfer your save file to v1.02, make sure you are outside of Woodley first. If you are inside Woodley, your file will not be usable.

Edit:
Updated to v1.03
Hopefully this will be the last version.
Patch notes:
East Woodley is now marked correctly.
Fixed various spelling and grammatical errors.
Correct portraits are now displayed when talking to Chie and trying to enter Saeko's house.

Mega doesn't seem to like Fan Fantasy, so for now, there will just be a depositfiles download. I don't like using any of the other file sharing websites, since they generally have lower speeds. If anyone knows of one that's fast and free, but isn't Mediafire or Mega, let me know, and I'll upload a mirror there.

Download link:

Last edited:

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fan Fantasy: Episode I v1.03

Hey man, first thing, your Game is really amazing, it just draws you in. The story, The H-Scenes, Characters, everything is just great. Just though you would love the ego boost dude you deserve it ^_^

Second, you might get this a lot but how is Chapter 2 Coming along? Im waiting for any news, I am a die hard fan right now.

Keep it up man :D

OP
Shinji62

Shinji62

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey man, first thing, your Game is really amazing, it just draws you in. The story, The H-Scenes, Characters, everything is just great. Just though you would love the ego boost dude you deserve it ^_^

Second, you might get this a lot but how is Chapter 2 Coming along? Im waiting for any news, I am a die hard fan right now.

Keep it up man :D
Haha, thanks. I'm glad you liked it!

School takes up most of my time, but I'm working on episode 2 when I can. I'm planning on releasing a demo by the summer, but we'll just have to see. Episode 2 is a bit more complicated to "code" than the Episode 1.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haha, thanks. I'm glad you liked it!

School takes up most of my time, but I'm working on episode 2 when I can. I'm planning on releasing a demo by the summer, but we'll just have to see. Episode 2 is a bit more complicated to "code" than the Episode 1.
I can understand that bro, I had Finals this week, so it gets pretty nerve wracking and tiring. But do your best man.

Also I had a question.

Are you going to put Episode 2 as a new Thread or just Update this Thread and change the Title to like "Episode 1 and 2"?

Just asking so I don't miss it by accident

BlueWinds

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just played through part one, and thought I'd stop in to make some suggestions. The humor is excellent - the introduction made me laugh out loud - but the erotic writing could use some work. Try to use a few more adjectives, more evocative words.

She licks the underside of your cock.

She stares up hungrily into your eyes, as if seeking permission. Licking her lips, she gives a slow lick down the entire length of your cock.

A few extra words can make a whole lot of difference.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

OP
Shinji62

Shinji62

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can understand that bro, I had Finals this week, so it gets pretty nerve wracking and tiring. But do your best man.

Also I had a question.

Are you going to put Episode 2 as a new Thread or just Update this Thread and change the Title to like "Episode 1 and 2"?

Just asking so I don't miss it by accident
I'll likely make a new thread. It'll be a few months until it's done, and I'm sure this thread will be completely dead by then.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate to revive a somewhat dead topic, but im just wondering how the Project is coming along? I check everyday to see if anything has been updated :p

Thanks Man

OP
Shinji62

Shinji62

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hate to revive a somewhat dead topic, but im just wondering how the Project is coming along? I check everyday to see if anything has been updated :p

Thanks Man
I know this reply is a bit late, I didn't expect anyone to continue posting here. I'm working on it little by little. This is just a for fun project, with no possibility of being able to sell, so it gets the least amount of attention from me.
A lot of people had urged me to make a full featured VN, so I found a programmer, and that's what I've been working on the most. I still work on Fan Fantasy sometimes, but only a little bit at a time.

Xela

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great job!

Halfway through the second village now :) I wanna see what you make of the 2.0.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know this reply is a bit late, I didn't expect anyone to continue posting here. I'm working on it little by little. This is just a for fun project, with no possibility of being able to sell, so it gets the least amount of attention from me.
A lot of people had urged me to make a full featured VN, so I found a programmer, and that's what I've been working on the most. I still work on Fan Fantasy sometimes, but only a little bit at a time.
2 things:
1. i found your game at version 1.01 and played through the whole thing until there was no more content available. its one of the 3 rpg games i am following, and i REALLY look forward to future updates/content.

2. (this may be a bit rude/nasty but...) UPDATE YOUR DAMN BLOG SO PEOPLE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING, its what its for!!!! (sorry....please don't take that the wrong way wrong)

Last edited:

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

2 things:
1. i found your game at version 1.01 and played through the whole thing until there was no more content available. its one of the 3 rpg games i am following, and i REALLY look forward to future updates/content.

2. (this may be a bit rude/nasty but...) UPDATE YOUR DAMN BLOG SO PEOPLE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING, its what its for!!!! (sorry....please don't take that the wrong way wrong)
I agree...
1- it's one of the few i'm following....
2- For god's sake, update the blog man!
3- I still ask for D. gray man! General cloud and Lenalle *-*9

Xela

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

LoL

Agreed, this is fairly close to the kind of game I am trying to make but RPG and mine will be VN. Hard to believe that I did not catch this sooner...

OP
Shinji62

Shinji62

Demon Girl
Reputation score

2 things:

Glad you liked it! Rest assured, there will be more! It's just taking a while xD

Haha, it's cool, I understand. I had planned on updating once a month with any progress. Right now, it's mainly just boring stuff going on, like planning and designing. From now on, I'll update at least once every other week.

I agree...
1- it's one of the few i'm following....
2- For god's sake, update the blog man!
3- I still ask for D. gray man! General cloud and Lenalle *-*9
Well, since I said I'd confirm if a character is in or not, neither of them will be. I've never seen D. Gray Man, so there aren't any characters from there, sorry x_x

LoL

Agreed, this is fairly close to the kind of game I am trying to make but RPG and mine will be VN. Hard to believe that I did not catch this sooner...
It's a fairly common concept. I've ran into a couple of other games have similar concepts already.
I'm pretty interested to play it if it's similar. Make sure to let everyone know once it's done, so we can play it!

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

it's fine... just keep up the good work, you've never passed on the LoK forum anymore...
by the way, you should see DGM(D.gray)

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Glad you liked it! Rest assured, there will be more! It's just taking a while xD

Haha, it's cool, I understand. I had planned on updating once a month with any excitement. Right now, it's mainly just boring stuff going on, like planning and designing. From now on, I'll update at least once every other week.

Well, since I said I'd confirm if a character is in or not, neither of them will be. I've never seen D. Gray Man, so there aren't any characters from there, sorry x_x

It's a fairly common concept. I've ran into a couple of other games have similar concepts already.
I'm pretty interested to play it if it's similar. Make sure to let everyone know once it's done, so we can play it!
after my feed reader bleeped about your blog, i think i let out a little squee of happiness, haha. so i rushed over here to reply.

do you think you could open a donations section? (if you are curtain about completing the game) i always like to throw a bit of money at the people who make free games that manage to entertain me as well as you and your game did. i cant wait for the next installment!

it's sad to say, but i am no artist (i have only ever done un-censoring of images as an old hobby) and i have no experience with rpg maker (only thing i have messed around with is .xml coding for some games) if you need a play-tester or i don't know anything really i am willing to help.

Last edited:
OP
Shinji62

Shinji62

Demon Girl
Reputation score

after my feed reader bleeped about your blog, i think i let out a little squee of happiness, haha. so i rushed over here to reply.

do you think you could open a donations section? (if you are curtain about completing the game) i always like to throw a bit of money at the people who make free games that manage to entertain me as well as you and your game did. i cant wait for the next installment!

it's sad to say, but i am no artist (i have only ever done un-censoring of images as an old hobby) and i have no experience with rpg maker (only thing i have messed around with is .xml coding for some games) if you need a play-tester or i don't know anything really i am willing to help.
Haha, sometimes it may take a while for me to reply here though. Just fair warning xD

I had thought about opening donations, but this is was my first game, so I didn't want to seem like I was only doing it for money or anything. I may open up donations for Episode II though, to help motivate me to work on it more. I'm still kind of conflicted about it.

Thanks for the offer. I don't really have play testers though, haha. I'll be doing the same thing that I did for Episode 1. I'll be play testing as I go, and then I'll release it out into the wild. Then, anyone who finds a bug can just let me know, and I'll fix it and update the version. This time around, I won't be releasing it gradually like I did with Ep 1 though. I'll be completing everything, and then releasing it. I'm sure it was annoying for some people having to play it more than once whenever I made a big change, so I'm trying to avoid that this time.

it's fine... just keep up the good work, you've never passed on the LoK forum anymore...
by the way, you should see DGM(D.gray)
I don't really post anywhere, unless I have something to show, or if I'm replying to someone. There hasn't been anything new to show, so I haven't posted anywhere. I only posted here because someone had asked a question.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haha, sometimes it may take a while for me to reply here though. Just fair warning xD

I had thought about opening donations, but this is was my first game, so I didn't want to seem like I was only doing it for money or anything. I may open up donations for Episode II though, to help motivate me to work on it more. I'm still kind of conflicted about it.

Thanks for the offer. I don't really have play testers though, haha. I'll be doing the same thing that I did for Episode 1. I'll be play testing as I go, and then I'll release it out into the wild. Then, anyone who finds a bug can just let me know, and I'll fix it and update the version. This time around, I won't be releasing it gradually like I did with Ep 1 though. I'll be completing everything, and then releasing it. I'm sure it was annoying for some people having to play it more than once whenever I made a big change, so I'm trying to avoid that this time.
releasing the whole things has benefits AND extra challenges, but it is the same the other way too.

if you get in any trouble part of the way through development...job problems..you know anything like that, DO NOT feel ashamed to open a donation system, i will happily "Pay in advance" for your game :D and i bet a few others would too.

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

okay! if you need anything(apart from making games, I suck at it) I will be more than happy to help you, I don't really mind playing the game lots of times...as long as the game is good like yours, I probably am going to play from the very beginning

OP
Shinji62

Shinji62

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the support guys! It's really motivating for me. I've been working the past couple days almost non-stop.

I probably will end up opening donations for Episode II. The game has gotten a lot more popular than I ever expected. However, I won't until I have at least a demo ready. I think people should have something before throwing their money at it xD
Especially since Episode II is going to be a little different.

Edit: 100 posts w00?!

Last edited: