What's new

ACT Loli [EUPHORIC!] 秘宝の欠片 / treasure fragment (RJ371494)

Squatterloki

Reputation score
Eh, I'll be honest. This game had my interest at first, but this seems to mostly be an illustrator trying to animate his stuff as well as making a game.

It kinda shows. The art's pretty good, but some of the in-game animations make me think of a child smacking dolls together. The game also reminds me of a bad flash platformer, except the fps is much less smooth due to the issues that strange engine seems to have.

Ahh, it's too bad. Furry games can sometimes be interesting but I'm just not feeling it from this one.
Gehehehe... "a child smacking dolls together"

1581815845204.png

Just link the patreon's main page. I mean, if someone can't find the download themselves well...

Also, the quote button will allow you to quote and respond to multiple people so no need to multi-post.
Okay, I think I have a rough idea now...

bobbot

Reputation score
not sure if the dev will even see this or if it even matters but after playing through the demo i have a few game play related gripes
1 invincibility frames are WAY too short and wear off before the stun animation or just barely after it was annoying getting frequently stun locked
2 the gap to the town requires clothing (and dashing) to get across due to how the combat seems to work is quite easy to take too much damage and not clear the jump
3 blind jumps are bad enough but putting spikes down one was just mean spirited
4 the boss is way too tough i don't know if im fighting her wrong or what but i can barely avoid the dash by jumping on the raised platform and it seems damaging her is VERY hit or miss given how short the players attack range is
5 restoring health is kinda hard/awkward visiting the tailor(?) to get to full i understand but when i made it to the (at the time did not know it was) the door before the boss i only had 1 hit left needless to say it was not fun having to backtrack while dealing with the gargoyles why couldnt the crystal restore the players health to just barely under the clothed state

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
not sure if the dev will even see this or if it even matters but after playing through the demo i have a few game play related gripes
1 invincibility frames are WAY too short and wear off before the stun animation or just barely after it was annoying getting frequently stun locked
2 the gap to the town requires clothing (and dashing) to get across due to how the combat seems to work is quite easy to take too much damage and not clear the jump
3 blind jumps are bad enough but putting spikes down one was just mean spirited
4 the boss is way too tough i don't know if im fighting her wrong or what but i can barely avoid the dash by jumping on the raised platform and it seems damaging her is VERY hit or miss given how short the players attack range is
5 restoring health is kinda hard/awkward visiting the tailor(?) to get to full i understand but when i made it to the (at the time did not know it was) the door before the boss i only had 1 hit left needless to say it was not fun having to backtrack while dealing with the gargoyles why couldnt the crystal restore the players health to just barely under the clothed state
1. Yeah they kind of are
2. If there's a gap there, you missed an item near the beginning of the game. It should be in a side room with beds, male enemies and female npcs. If you defeat the enemies, you should be able to collect an orange crystal when you leave the room which builds a bridge over that gap in the town.
3. Yeah, that too
4. Unfortunately all I can say is trial and error. Or git gud
5. That is one way to restore health. You can collect green crystals that are health items. I believe that you press space bar to pull up your menu, and you can use the green crystals from there, which heal you and restore your clothes. It think each one gives you about 1/3 of your max health back.

bobbot

Reputation score
1. Yeah they kind of are
2. If there's a gap there, you missed an item near the beginning of the game. It should be in a side room with beds, male enemies and female npcs. If you defeat the enemies, you should be able to collect an orange crystal when you leave the room which builds a bridge over that gap in the town.
3. Yeah, that too
4. Unfortunately all I can say is trial and error. Or git gud
5. That is one way to restore health. You can collect green crystals that are health items. I believe that you press space bar to pull up your menu, and you can use the green crystals from there, which heal you and restore your clothes. It think each one gives you about 1/3 of your max health back.
...Son of A... wish i hads known about the green crystals that will make the boss less of a headache also wished i knew about the orange crystal before i did things the stupid way thanks unexpected twist

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So it's been nearly a year since the last demo version, but the dev put out a new version of the demo the other day. There's really not much to write home about, though. The first couple of areas in stage 2 are playable now, with two new enemies: a sort of bird fly, and a crocogator. The fly has a new game over CG, but the crocogator doesn't, even though I've seen one on their fanbox that will probably be correlated to it down the line. Just careful cause if the croc catches you while naked, it'll drag you down into the water and eat you, leading into an instant KO.
Some other minor stuff was added. Certain NPCs now have "talk" or "mission" above their heads. The latter leading to the key gems that weren't too obvious to get. Your special attack now has a meter that you deplete when using it. Enemies now drop small orbs that will either restore a small amount of health or the SP meter. The evil bat boss now is more obvious to when she's vulnerable to attacks, or shielded.
If you do beat her, careful, cause there's no separate save files to use. I think it does that thing where it saves in an entirely different folder than the game. You won't be able to go back and fight the boss, or even go to the first level. You'll be stuck in stage 2 until you start a new game.
It's a bit underwhelming that so little was added in the span of a year. I've seen plenty of stuff for the game from them on their fanbox. So maybe they're just getting all the assets done before putting them all in the game.

hitarmada

Lurker
Reputation score
is there any progress after all this time? just wondering because the dev only posts vore content and was wondering if the game has progressed at all

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
there were a few new monster animations shown and boss image stuff but looks like up untill recently dev had some IRL issues in one of the comments they mentioned
" We are sorry for the delay. Last year we were focusing on Fanbox to stabilize our family environment and life, so we didn't make much progress on the game. This year, however, we have more time to work on the game and we are developing it faster. We hope to keep you updated on the progress of the game. Thank you for your patience."

niki226

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
somebody can throw off the new version

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
There isn't any new version right now, but the dev did post an update post on their fanbox.
All users Hello, this is Sizzle. Regarding the progress of the game, the rest seems to be completed by cleaning up the bugs and adding one event. A gallery where you can see HANIME released at the end of the game (the point where you reach the last save point) has also been added during the game, so I think that you can enjoy it even after playing. I'm thinking of selling it on DLsite or FANZA, but I don't know how long the examination will take, so it's likely to be early next month, late December or later. Often, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. I was planning to finish it almost in October, but I was sick due to a side reaction of the vaccine, and I couldn't make much progress in the game because I was trying my best to update the FANBOX. I'm sorry for all the trouble. Also, I had a question, but this game is a sizzle alone I am making it. Only bgm and se are used for free. We will do our best to deliver it to you as soon as possible, so please wait for a while.
Long update short, they're touching up the game with bug fixes and one more event in game, and they seem to want to sell the game on DLsite or Fanza. They also mention that they don't know how long it'll be reviewed or examined, so they gave a time frame of next month, December, or some time after that.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Wait WHAT?
The games almost done? Or am I misunderstanding?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That seems to be the case. Oh, right. It's in the google translate I have there, but they were also recovering from the side effects of the vaccine they took a while ago. But yeah, a month or two or so is when they said the game could probably be out. At least for Dliste and Fanza for the reviewing process. Don't know if they'll have it available anywhere else.

ryproar

Reputation score
The dev posted an update about the game and a long vid to show what he has been working on if you want to take a peek at it.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Played a bit of the demo this mornin' and have to say this is a pretty large step up in quality. Still not great but definately better. There's music and sound now, the combat feels significantly better and they cleaned up a lot of the areas to be less frustrating to navigate.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
For a bit more clarification on release, the DLsite says it'll be out February 4th, so a week from Friday. But like with most games, it'll probably be next Thursday, cause of time zones.

ryproar

Reputation score
Here's hoping it isn't too censored though. I mean it is DL site after all.
Edit: Okay after playing it the censors are not too bad. That and who the hell optimized this game? Not complaining but I want to give the guy a medal.
My old laptop can play it no problem and my new laptop is mach 5. Kudos dev kudos indeed.

Last edited:

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wow, a non-western furry game. That's sort of rare. The demo wasn't bad, but I hope the gallery isn't just limited to the gameover scenes.

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So how far can you actually go in the demo thats on dlsite i got to the bat boss beat her and can't leave the room now so i assumed that was it just wanted to know if i was missing something.